What's new

India's Vikrant vs China's Fujian: Why Made-in-India aircraft carrier outshines Beijing's warship

Not really and a pretty bad analogy, they might not have built pyramids, but they have built tower, bridges etc and way more complex than the pyramids, which shows they can easily build the pyramids. China on the other hand has done nothing more complex than the moon landing, which remains the single biggest technological feat man has ever accomplished, and its been 60 years since then.

China has built a space station which is far more complex than a moon landing

now what

Well considering that they still havent been able to do what the US did in 1969, i would say its pretty fuckin behind.

Well considering that Indians still haven't been able to do what Chinese did in 200 BC in terms of unified national language, I would say you are pretty fuckin behind as a nation.

Indian Navy is projected to dominate Indo Pacific region.

Is all this about Domination or about Liberation ???

Commandments has to be uphold to be a Merit Indian !!!

Bastar Drummer.jpg

ALH EL AL.jpg

LOL India does not even control her immediate waters in Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean but will dominate SCS and Pacific?

Relations with Amerika has resulted in Distrust in Many neighboring Countries !!!

Sarkar e Hindustan should reconsidered the approach in Foreign Relations !!!

Why Indians have relations with Amerika ???

it is like claiming India space is better than China space technology despite Indian havent send a man to space, havent land a rover on moon and not even a single technology regards to building a space station.... lol.

Indian Astronauts have to just dock in all satellites !!! which is 6 to 7 in Numbers

Global Space Station have been turned into International Space Station !!!

Arabs are having just 350 Heavy Satellites !!!

Do you know how to kill a Zombie ???

so what are really these Creatures ??? Raised from Graves or different species other than human !!!

Zombie.jpg

China has built a space station which is far more complex than a moon landing

now what

Emperor Qin Shi Huang - 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots with 520 horses, and 150 cavalry horses on the Mountain.

During that Era of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, The belief System as about killing demons only !!!

Emperor Qin Shi Huang.jpg

Can we just celebrate both countries for having an Aircraft carrier?

Hindus always Celebrate Good Tidings !!!

Indian Armed Forces are not having big problems as the Arabs are standing firm there !!!

Indian Armed Forces are having Edge in all the ancient lands !!!

This is like saying a J-8 is better than a F-22.

“The F-119 engines on the F-22 are capable of massive thrust and thrust vectoring, but experts say that they are very expensive to operate and maintain, use lots of fuel, and could contribute to aircraft crash if there is slight fault with FBW. Turbojet engines for the J-8 are a lot cheaper and perform well at high altitude.”

See what I did there?

F 22 has unmatched potential but has high maintenance cost. Taking clue from the same, AMCA is designed in a way to optimize stealth vs aerodynamic vs maintainability. when it will be fitted with 75/125 kn TVC engine, it will outclass every fifth generation fighter except F22. It will be capable of supercruise at mach 1.6.

F 22 has unmatched potential but has high maintenance cost. Taking clue from the same, AMCA is designed in a way to optimize stealth vs aerodynamic vs maintainability. when it will be fitted with 75/125 kn TVC engine, it will outclass every fifth generation fighter except F22. It will be capable of supercruise at mach 1.6.
The F35 is better than the F22 in most ways. The AMCA is a pipe dream as of right now. If and when it flies in post 2030, if it’s still not better than an F22 from 3 decades ago, then AMCA has failed already. But before that, why don’t we wait for Tejas to actually fly first before we get anywhere else?

The F35 is better than the F22 in most ways. The AMCA is a pipe dream as of right now. If and when it flies in post 2030, if it’s still not better than an F22 from 3 decades ago, then AMCA has failed already. But before that, why don’t we wait for Tejas to actually fly first before we get anywhere else?

Tejas already flies for two decades. The only issue is that it is not visible throgh green glasses.

Tejas already flies for two decades. The only issue is that it is not visible throgh green glasses.
Nor is it visible in export orders, flight ops/CAPS and in the list of Competent Fighter platforms. 12000$ per hour to fly for an LCA that you’re already paying over 50 mil a piece for. And you wonder why nobody wants to buy it.

I’ve talked about Tejas in length before and how I don’t think it’s a bad Jet at all, if anything I’ve praised it more than most Indians do these days, but the minute you give the Indians some credit they start claiming that the Vikrant is now better than a supercarrier. If you guys just stuck to your leagues I’d be more than happy to defend the Indian defense industry and it’s impressive advancements in the last decade, but no, you guys have to jump to superlatives without even having a basic understanding of anything.

Never figure out this "egg and chicken" question: Indians' iq lowers the quality of Indian media, or Indian media brings Indians iq down to 82? Or they are just "the match made in heaven"?

Nor is it visible in export orders, flight ops/CAPS and in the list of Competent Fighter platforms. 12000$ per hour to fly for an LCA that you’re already paying over 50 mil a piece for. And you wonder why nobody wants to buy it.

I’ve talked about Tejas in length before and how I don’t think it’s a bad Jet at all, if anything I’ve praised it more than most Indians do these days, but the minute you give the Indians some credit they start claiming that the Vikrant is now better than a supercarrier. If you guys just stuck to your leagues I’d be more than happy to defend the Indian defense industry and it’s impressive advancements in the last decade, but no, you guys have to jump to superlatives without even having a basic understanding of anything.

Wheteher we jumps to superlative or not can be discussed. You alwas have option to prove us wrong. We never said that Vikrant is better than super carrier but it has an edge over Chinese counterpert in many area like Indian destroyers enjoys superiority over their Chinese counterpart in almost all area except weight class.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom