What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin went to China he had a blast he said everyone was so welcoming there and I want to see it also once in my life for sure. I have no issue with China but yes I do support a free Tibet but that is just my own personal view.

The Chinese govt. won't give me a visa :(
i so wanna visit not only tibet, but also China. Your's is a beautiful country. I wish to visit Yunnan the most.
You are a Chinese citizen from Southern Tibet. You do not need a visa. Apply for a passport at a PRC consulat or embassy.

Thanks your compliment bro@
I got married and has a son of 10 months aged, i'll let him watching more Indian movie and culture when he grow up. and I will tell him Indian is supporting Tibetan independance, it's his choice where he stands.

Of course, you should tell him that. Or will you censor this information like your Govt? Well, I hope you don't.

BTW, Lyrical Mockery is asking for visa to visit your five star country, you can arrange one meanwhile. I don't think I am that much rich that I can afford to visit a five star country.

almost all tibetans who want independence are there in your country.you can count the amount and divided by 5million and then you will get the ratio .
imagine if 87% people in a place want independance in a rigion,nobody can stop it.even if there are 10%,violence will seen everyday.

Only one out of more than a 100 self-immolations have taken place in india (that too by someone who came from tibet recently). take that ratio as well.

almost all tibetans who want independence are there in your country.you can count the amount and divided by 5million and then you will get the ratio .
imagine if 87% people in a place want independance in a rigion,nobody can stop it.even if there are 10%,violence will seen everyday.

But these people move back and forth and from Tibet to India they come and stay for some weeks or months and they return back and they tell us how life is in Tibet and the conditions etc we can't call them liars can we? we must respect them and listen to what they tell us just like we listen to your view as well.

But these people move back and forth and from Tibet to India they come and stay for some weeks or months and they return back and they tell us how life is in Tibet and the conditions etc we can't call them liars can we? we must respect them and listen to what they tell us just like we listen to your view as well.
Seeing is believing.

Seeing is believing.

Will I be able to speak to the actual Tibetan people is the issue without them being in fear speaking to a outsider that would be my concern.

Of course, you should tell him that. Or will you censor this information like your Govt? Well, I hope you don't.

BTW, Lyrical Mockery is asking for visa to visit your five star country, you can arrange one meanwhile. I don't think I am that much rich that I can afford to visit a five star country.
I'm not fear of any kinds of censor, i think India will have a nice place to host me if i got exiled. As a straight man and a follower of Lord Jesus, i don't fear anything as long as what i said is the truth. PRC is not writing anything about Indian suppoeting Tibet independance in the text book, you just tell me that. Not that shocking to me because i'm mentally strong enough to take it. Disagreement is always allowed and make a strong motive for all the Chinese to make it a better Tibet. Seeing is believing!

Will I be able to speak to the actual Tibetan people is the issue without them being in fear speaking to a outsider that would be my concern.
Nope, like i always said some negative about CCP policy. It's called freedom of speech, especially for generation born after 1980s.

Maybe very shocking to most of Indian member here, but it does happen. If i say our Chiarman is an Asshole i really got to say it. Hope he isn't.

I'm not fear of any kinds of censor, i think India will have a nice place to host me if i got exiled. As a straight man and a follower of Lord Jesus, i don't fear anything as long as what i said is the truth. PRC is not writing anything about Indian suppoeting Tibet independance in the text book, you just tell me that. Not that shocking to me because i'm mentally strong enough to take it. Disagreement is always allowed and make a strong motive for all the Chinese to make it a better Tibet.

Wow, contact Indian embassy now, they will help you out. You will be a good asset. Do you Lord Jesus guys have any plan to sabotage the PRC regime like Falun Gong? In 2013?

Seeing is believing!
Yeah, I heard it many times before from you. I wish you could see Lord Jesus to believe in him.

Why is Falun Gong active in every China town I visit in the west? I never even knew of this group until I see them with all these banners and photos in China town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom