What's new

lhasa...Beijing...We will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
The predecessors to Great Pakistan of course including the great achievements of Timur against the hindus.

Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just like Timur, today China realizes indians are just a bunch of brahmanist bigots and must be crushed ruthlessly!

But they never conquered South India and in time Shivaji won and made the Hindu Maratha empire.

Also the Sikh empire ruled much of what is Pakistan today, Lahore was it's capital.

One day I will go to Tibet as I wish to see Kailash mountain but what about the Tibetan people moving back and forth from Tibet to India I have seen their interviews and what they say about life there.

If you really wanna go Tibet for a vist, just set aside what you have in your mind. Open your eyes and tell us the truth you see. Seeing is believing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really are bad in history right?

you should have a basic knowlege about Princess Wencheng into Tibet!
it is an identity that tibet accept the leadership of central govenment.

I swear on behalf of all Indians, every Indian will be grateful for your "keeping of love for Indians."

Nice PR by the way, where did you learn this? Got any training?

Lord Jesus teach me that, bible is the right text book. People shall love people.
Even brothers and sister will have disagreement in the same family, this does't not mean they shall not love each other. Last time i visited Lahore, a local Pakistani told me that Pakistani love both Chinese and Indians, that really hit me hard with my prejudice.

If you really wanna go Tibet for a vist, just set aside what you have in your mind. Open your eyes and tell us the truth you see. Seeing is believing.

My friend we have thousands of Tibetans also in India, we have to hear everyone's side these people move back and forth from India to Tibet and they tell us the situation on the ground how life is there.

you should have a basic knowlege about Princess Wencheng into Tibet!
it is an identity that tibet accept the leadership of central govenment.

The tibetan king married a nepali too, the tibetan king conquered part of china. I know my history well. and don't push propaganda down my throat that tibetans approve of chinese rule, if they did what happened a few years back? or the self-immolations.

i was talking about his knowledge of south asian history. Look at his signature. Hindi a mixture of turko-afghan.

as pointed out by Yeti:
But they never conquered South India and in time Shivaji won and made the Hindu Maratha empire.

Also the Sikh empire ruled much of what is Pakistan today, Lahore was it's capital.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/135856-lhasa-beijing-we-will-there-11.html#ixzz2F5cYQxCe

Lord Jesus teach me that, bible is the right text book. People shall love people.

Alas, I missed Lord Jesus' class. However, I give you 7 out of 10 for your flirting skill. Try it with a girl, I am sure, you will make it.

:tup: Cool!

So, seeing is believing. I'll never comment on any thing that i never experience.

The Chinese govt. won't give me a visa :(
i so wanna visit not only tibet, but also China. Your's is a beautiful country. I wish to visit Yunnan the most.

Why are monks escaping Tibet and coming to India? this is big problem for India also you know but Chinese say there is no issue in Tibet and everything is fine.

Alas, I missed Lord Jesus' class. However, I give you 7 out of 10 for your flirting skill. Try it with a girl, I am sure, you will make it.

:tup: Cool!
Thanks your compliment bro@
I got married and has a son of 10 months aged, i'll let him watching more Indian movie and culture when he grow up. and I will tell him Indian is supporting Tibetan independance, it's his choice where he stands.

Why are monks escaping Tibet and coming to India? this is big problem for India also you know but Chinese say there is no issue in Tibet and everything is fine.

They probably won't be able to watch it due to the "great firewall restrictions"

and it is not just the monks. a huge percentage is monks because they are not allowed to study buddhism as tibetan monks are expected to in tibet, hence they come to india to study and after completing studies in monasteries in India most of them return back. I know this cuz a lot of my uncles are monks.

Thanks your compliment bro@
I got married and has a son of 10 months aged, i'll let him watching more Indian movie and culture when he grow up. and I will tell him Indian is supporting Tibetan independance, it's his choice where he stands.
then you'd be lying to your son! India doesn't support Tibetan independence.

The Chinese govt. won't give me a visa :(
i so wanna visit not only tibet, but also China. Your's is a beautiful country. I wish to visit Yunnan the most.
Why China not giving you a Visa, just because you follow Dalai Lama or what? Yunnan is a very nice place to go for , especially Tibet.

almost all tibetans who want independence are there in your country.you can count the amount and divided by 5million and then you will get the ratio .
imagine if 87% people in a place want independance in a rigion,nobody can stop it.even if there are 10%,violence will seen everyday.

I'm enjoying eating Indian traditional food while listening Indian music. Hope peace forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom