What's new

Let’s get this very clear. India is definitely a Third World country

China wasn't the member of Communist block led by Soviet Union.

Did I say that it was in the Soviet led block? All communist countries were catagorised as 2nd world. Countries that were neither in the US/ Europe and the communist group were put into 3rd world catagory.

Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and of course China are all FIRST WORLD nations

Hong kong isn't a country(which is actually specially administered region of China),while China is itself a third world country.I know you'd post it,and I know the exact reason.but thats the fact.

Did I say that it was in the Soviet led block? All communist countries were catagorised as 2nd world. Countries that were neither in the US/ Europe and the communist group were put into 3rd world catagory.

that definition of 2nd world is dead for quite some time now..

that definition was based on the political alignment.and china belonged 2nd world then.but according to mao zedong,China and India belonged to Third Non-Aligned World.

third_world_map.jpg

If China is a third world country, India is an out of this world country.

Edit: Oh I forgot to turn the sarcasm on.

you know what,I've to apply the same adjective again,Chut!y@sauras....

you should better check the list and definition of 3rd world,and check if China belongs to 3rd world or not.nothing more,nothing less.

India is a third world nation. No denying it. If China or Pakistan has become developed states - good for them.

@Destro - You are again insulting the entire subcontinent by saying Curry munchers, illiteracy, used as slaves etc. Make your hatred more India specific.

From one of my earlier posts...

Back in 1981 India's GDP ranked as the 10th largest ($196 billion) in the world while China's GDP ranked 15th ($168 billion) for the same year.

However, by 1982 China overtook India jumping to the 8th position and never looked back ever since.

This is for my Indian neighbours. Know this and keep it in your head.

* Between 1980-1989, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 9th and the 12th position.
* Between 1990-1999, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 12th and the 16th position.
* Between 2000-2009, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 11th and the 14th position.
* Between 2010-2013, India's Nominal GDP ranking fluctuated between the 9th and the 11th position.

List of countries by past and future GDP (nominal)

why do u compare two countries which are so different in their make up?? Is China as diverse as India??

that definition of 2nd world is dead for quite some time now..

that definition was based on the political alignment.and china belonged 2nd world then.but according to mao zedong,China and India belonged to Third Non-Aligned World.

third_world_map.jpg

China along with Yugoslavia were both communist but not alligned with the Soviet block, nevertheless they both were classified as second world because of ideology. Nowaday, China is still a developing country edging towards fully developed status within the next 20 years. In many fields China is already on paar with developed countries but also in many fields, e.g. per capita income, infrastructure in western region, productivity and technology, there are still at least a decade of works ahead.

China along with Yugoslavia were both communist but not alligned with the Soviet block, nevertheless they both were classified as second world because of ideology. Nowaday, China is still a developing country edging towards fully developed status within the next 20 years. In many fields China is already on paar with developed countries but also in many fields, e.g. per capita income, infrastructure in western region, productivity and technology, there are still at least a decade of works ahead.

these division in today's world doesn't even count as these divisions never aimed to divide nations in various category in the first place.a nation,in the size of singapore can easily qualify for first world,cause their per capita income is high.but lets think the counter argument,shall we????

It should also be pointed out that city-states such as Singapore and Monaco do not belong in this study since they are nations in name only. Without exception, they do not have extensive borders to defend, or rural areas to develop, and they must depend on other nations to protect them. Large cities are by and large the centers of wealth generation, that’s where the factories and the best schools and universities, and where the largest businesses are based. Those who disagree with this need only look at the list of states that pay more federal taxes than they receive as compared to the list of states that receive more federal taxes than they pay. Almost without exception, it is the urban states that pay more and the rural states that receive more. Therefore it is apparent, if not proven to the level of scientific fact, that in any study of what the most successful governmental system may be, city-states must be considered an exception to the rule that does not disprove the rule.

so,its not the "First World Status" thats push your country forward.any country can have disparity of Education level,income etc between its civilians of Rural and Urban states,and that'll drag your rank.the only tag that is truely helpful is "developed" and "developing"...

by the way,its GDP(PPP) that is the measurement of this ranking...

Countries_by_GDP_per_Capita_%28PPP%2C_2012%29.svg

these division in today's world doesn't even count as these divisions never aimed to divide nations in various category in the first place.a nation,in the size of singapore can easily qualify for first world,cause their per capita income is high.but lets think the counter argument,shall we????

It should also be pointed out that city-states such as Singapore and Monaco do not belong in this study since they are nations in name only. Without exception, they do not have extensive borders to defend, or rural areas to develop, and they must depend on other nations to protect them. Large cities are by and large the centers of wealth generation, that’s where the factories and the best schools and universities, and where the largest businesses are based. Those who disagree with this need only look at the list of states that pay more federal taxes than they receive as compared to the list of states that receive more federal taxes than they pay. Almost without exception, it is the urban states that pay more and the rural states that receive more. Therefore it is apparent, if not proven to the level of scientific fact, that in any study of what the most successful governmental system may be, city-states must be considered an exception to the rule that does not disprove the rule.

so,its not the "First World Status" thats push your country forward.any country can have disparity of Education level,income etc between its civilians of Rural and Urban states,and that'll drag your rank.the only tag that is truely helpful is "developed" and "developing"...

by the way,its GDP(PPP) that is the measurement of this ranking...

Countries_by_GDP_per_Capita_%28PPP%2C_2012%29.svg

Don't you see that I have used developing and developed in my last post because the old classification has died after the Cold War.

Using PPP may comfort people from poor countries, but international comparison should always be nominal, since all countries need oil that are traded at nominal exchange rate and India is a big importer of oil.

Don't you see that I have used developing and developed in my last post because the old classification has died after the Cold War.

Using PPP may comfort people from poor countries, but international comparison should always be nominal, since all countries need oil that are traded at nominal exchange rate and India is a big importer of oil.

thats why I said these category doesn't apply as it is using PPP.plus,one can't compare Singapore with India or china.

An excellent article by a wise Indian.

We Chinese have been saying this every time but Indian members refuse to listen to us. This article sums up exactly how we look at India and Indians. I'm going to be brutally honest with what I'm going to say, so don't take it so personally. I have nothing against Indians but I will point out what we really think of Indians so its just out there and we can discuss it. So please, don't get mad, just stating a few observations relating to the topic.

Ok, here goes.

When we think of Indians, we think of the following:

1) rape.
2) poverty.
3) defecation.
4) illiteracy.
5) malnutrition.
6) boasting.
7) rubbish all over the streets.
8) bad habit of staring.
9) arrogant.
10) worst corruption.
11) can't win 1 gold medal @ Olympics.
12) curry munchers.
13) fake democracy run by the Gandhi family and led by an Italian woman.
14) tabloid media that exaggerates.
15) deplorable human rights.
16) separatist groups all across the country.
17) a union of 34 countries glued together by Britain.
18) fully colonised by Britain.
19) used as slaves by Britain leading to groups like Fiji-Indians.
20) Operation Blue Star in 1984 crushed Sikhs and destroyed the Golden Temple.
21) low IQ.
22) failing PISA tests.
23) import every weapon.
24) use foreign components and claim its an indigenous weapon.
25) lost to us in 1962 war.
26) religion fanatics that worship cows.
27) unhygienic and dirty people.

Don't take offence to this but I'm just being brutally honest.

These are some of the reasons why India is a defeated nation in our eyes and thus look down upon Indians as very backward humans living in a 3rd world country.

Again, please don't take it the wrong way for my honesty.

Good, this is how we see China. :)

1. Pedophilia (Where rape to a minor is not a rape)
2. Fake products, copy / pirated products
3. Zero regards for patents and copyrights
4. Fake food, disgustingly adulterated food
5. Shameless copying of everything, products, animals, cities, landmarks, brands
6. Zero human rights
7. More capital punishment per year than rest of the world combined
8. Fake IQ figures
9. Fake PISA test figures
10. Fake average height figure
11. Fake peni$$ length figure
12. Dangerously unsustainable fake economy
13. Fake economic figures, GDP, growth, everything
14. Pathetic labor rights
15. School children being exploited in companies in the name of training
16. An oppressive autocratic Government
17. Jailing / killing any other political voice of dissent (Including family)
18. Massive pollution, Cancer villages
19. Extremely poor quality junk products
20. All military products are also copies
21. Oppressing minorities, banning Ramadan fasting, hanging China's flag inside mosques, etc.
22. Extremely corrupt Govt. officials and party members
23. No freedom of media
24. No freedom of speech
25. Massacre of Tienanmen Square
26. Massacre by Mao, who is now a hero
27. Nanking incident
28. 2 million Govt. paid internet trolls
29. Forced abortion, people being treated like animals
30. Poverty in rural areas, carefully hidden from the world
31. Filthy, disgusting, nasty food habits, eating just anything
32. World's largest supplier of prostitutes, contributing as much as 6% to China's GDP (Can post link)
33. Extremely racist and abusive citizens
34. Brainwashed citizens, behaving like bots / zombies
35. Highest rate of female suicide in the world
36. Sweatshops
37. Untrustworthy, Backstabbers
38. Liars, both Govt. and people

Don't take offense to this but I'm just being brutally honest.

These are some of the reasons why China is a defeated nation in our eyes and thus we look down upon Chinese as very backward humans living in a 3rd world country like slaves.

Again, please don't take it the wrong way for my honesty. :)

Last edited:

1) rape.
2) poverty.
3) defecation.
4) illiteracy.
5) malnutrition.
6) boasting.
8) bad habit of staring.
9) arrogant.
10) worst corruption.
12) curry munchers.
21) low IQ.
22) failing PISA tests.
23) import every weapon.

22) failing PISA tests. - it sould be bottom of the list in PISA AND chickened out ever since.

To be totally honest, you seem to have missed 3 though. If I may,

28) back-stabbing whenever given a chance
29) disloyal
30) lying to the teeth, as natural as breathing

22) failing PISA tests. - it sould be bottom of the list in PISA AND chickened out ever since.

To be totally honest, you seem to have missed 3 though. If I may,

28) back-stabbing whenever given a chance
29) disloyal
30) lying to the teeth, as natural as breathing
An excellent article by a wise Indian.

We Chinese have been saying this every time but Indian members refuse to listen to us. This article sums up exactly how we look at India and Indians. I'm going to be brutally honest with what I'm going to say, so don't take it so personally. I have nothing against Indians but I will point out what we really think of Indians so its just out there and we can discuss it. So please, don't get mad, just stating a few observations relating to the topic.

Ok, here goes.

1) rape.
2) poverty.
3) defecation.
4) illiteracy.
5) malnutrition.
6) boasting.
8) bad habit of staring.
9) arrogant.
10) worst corruption.
12) curry munchers.
21) low IQ.
22) failing PISA tests.
23) import every weapon.

Don't take offence to this but I'm just being brutally honest.

These are some of the reasons why India is a defeated nation in our eyes and thus look down upon Indians as very backward humans living in a 3rd world country.

Again, please don't take it the wrong way for my honesty.

OK. Does this pic sum up china for you ? Again, please don't take it the wrong way for my honesty. Or lying to the teeth, as natural as breathing for you guys ??:rofl::rofl:

Guangzhou-subway-poop-trash-can-2.png

Problem with your list if they are just made up by you. It's not real. My list is agreed by pretty much the whole world regarding India and definitely that's exactly how vast majority of Chinese look at India. Most Indians consider China to be very successful and look up to us and admire us and want to be like us, therefore your list is just a list made for anti-China people. Doesn't represent the vast majority of Indians like my list represents the vast majority of Chinese view on India.

Indians are known to be low class and pretty dirty people in general.
That's why my list is accurate.

Indians look upto China as India follows and copies everything we do. This shows Indians are inferior to us. We don't follow Indians and don't even bother talking about Indians except once every blue moon.

Indians see us as a superior country and superior people and India wants to be as important as us.

While we consider Indians to be backward people that do the most vile and disgusting things. And it's not just a few Indians, its the entire Indian population that does it. While we may have the odd bad apple here and there you can point to, our population is very advanced which is why Indians want to be like us whether you like to admit it or not.

Indians see China as a similar sized population to India but China is way more advanced in every area. We also beat India in war so Indians are curious to what's going on in China asking themselves why is China, another similar sized population so far advanced than India. Indians wants to know why and copy what's successful in China.

This is why China is discussed everywhere in India and among Indians while Chinese never waste our breath talking about India. We talk about the USA, while India talk about us.

Where we live, Indians tend to buy houses where we buy, thus causing some Chinese to move somewhere else. We know that in the long house prices in mostly Indian areas sell at a lower value. They been following this trend for over 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom