What's new

Let’s get this very clear. India is definitely a Third World country

well trust me a few more days n u will want to leave this forum bcoz of these low life chinese...
jus like me leaving now....

u cant be a neutral person over here
You can be,just dont take evry poster serious.

well trust me a few more days n u will want to leave this forum bcoz of these low life chinese...
jus like me leaving now....

u cant be a neutral person over here

Mohit
I dont mind fighting these trolls who are not from our country.
But i hate to fight some members from our own country with extremist views.
Let see how long i'll survive here with my idealistic views.

LOL! look at the desperation..dont worry india is developing and developing fast.and when its completely developed about 18% of human race will be developed..:coffee:

Mohit
I dont mind fighting these trolls who are not from our country.
Let see how long i'll survive here with my idealistic views.
Without your pink diamond?:what::smokin:

Mohit
I dont mind fighting these trolls who are not even from our country.
Let see how long i'll stay here with my idealistic views.

yeah i remember joining this forum as an idealistic person...........anyways letz hope u teach a few people how to behave over here.....n njoy ur stay :smitten: :happy:

these division in today's world doesn't even count as these divisions never aimed to divide nations in various category in the first place.a nation,in the size of singapore can easily qualify for first world,cause their per capita income is high.but lets think the counter argument,shall we????

It should also be pointed out that city-states such as Singapore and Monaco do not belong in this study since they are nations in name only. Without exception, they do not have extensive borders to defend, or rural areas to develop, and they must depend on other nations to protect them. Large cities are by and large the centers of wealth generation, that’s where the factories and the best schools and universities, and where the largest businesses are based. Those who disagree with this need only look at the list of states that pay more federal taxes than they receive as compared to the list of states that receive more federal taxes than they pay. Almost without exception, it is the urban states that pay more and the rural states that receive more. Therefore it is apparent, if not proven to the level of scientific fact, that in any study of what the most successful governmental system may be, city-states must be considered an exception to the rule that does not disprove the rule.

so,its not the "First World Status" thats push your country forward.any country can have disparity of Education level,income etc between its civilians of Rural and Urban states,and that'll drag your rank.the only tag that is truely helpful is "developed" and "developing"...

by the way,its GDP(PPP) that is the measurement of this ranking...

Countries_by_GDP_per_Capita_%28PPP%2C_2012%29.svg

Singapore qualified as first word because it is a high income country as defined by World Bank. There is no counter argument. You've got it all wrong. Singapore is a country by any measure.
After being kicked out of Malaysia, Singapore started out as a rural backwater with no resources, no army, no infrastructures of any sort. Yet it has a clear and distinct border to defend. Monaco has France, Hong Kong has the Brits, but Singapore had no one. It had to build its own armed forces from scratch. Today, they boast the best armed forces in South East Asia. Their infrastructures, best schools and universities were built from scratch too. What federal tax? Singapore is the country!!
Its per capita income is today is US$55,000, bear in mind that it has no resources no oil nothing. Singapore is the template of development and nation-building in any graduate economics study, the way it transformed itself from rural to urban 1st world in just 30 years is a miracle.

Sure, you cannot compare its speed of development to large country, such as India. But you can certainly compare your major city to Singapore which is what most economists do. Yet the difference is day and night.

And no, World Bank does not use PPP. Both IMF and World Bank uses nominal GDP. It is only Indians who use PPP for the obvious reason.

Last edited:
@WebMaster this thread has gone beyond mere racism and hateful statements....plzz close it

Baking cardboard slices and harvesting raw sewage as food isn't very first world either...

The most disgusting thing in comparison to Chinese gutter oil that I've ever heard about is jenkem....then again, it is meant to be only sniffed at by junkies and not eaten like what the Chinese do.

Last edited:
It's so funny Indians trying to tell everyone that they are not a 3rd world country :lol:

India is lucky that there is not a 4th world country because they would fit right in that category.

No matter how Indians try to spin it, India is the definition of a 3rd world country.

At the going rate,it will take India 35 years to get where China is today。

India need its economy to be at around 8% to 9%growth rate to provide jobs for its un control population.. With the way the India economy is growing where are the jobs for the millions and million of Indians... The population dividend will turn into the maoist /jihadist dividend as the slum full of unemployed young men become radicalize... First you see increase in muslim hindu violence, than you see the poor going after the rich.. All this can be prevented if India can achieve a 8%-9% growth rate in the coming years, if not than the much talk about population dividend will turn into a disaster..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom