What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

Those who played were killed brutally by our forces. Beta ready rehna, mein Zaid Hamid ke sath hayo gha.
Your forces are doing nothing but watching helplessly while your government begs Taliban not cut heads of more Pakistani soldiers

Wasey Moodi bhai China ka kia qussor hay, lagy lagy wo bhi le lona

Poor guys ,our neighbours afraid each and every time for the stupid comments made by stupid politicians and individuals in India
But for a policy-makers and a common Indian like me have one answer .We dont need that messes known as BD and Pak

But how many stupid politicians have u guys got? It seems a lot. Dont u guys have any smart ones left?

I do not know about Pakistan but sorry azz Bangladesh is already unofficial state of India thanks to haramkoor haramzaadi traitor la-hasina.

Typical slave thinking. Sir Zaid Hamid have clearly said he has nothing against normal Indians. After ghazwa-e-hind he will kill bastard childrens of our ancestors Brahmins but not anyone else. All Sir Zaid Hamid want to do is correct the wrong message sent to aboriginals of India for personal gains.
You dont make any sense lol

But how many stupid politicians have u guys got? It seems a lot. Dont u guys have any smart ones left?

Only stupid person hear another stupid person words.In India the main policy makers and politicians always propose good relation with all other countries ,but stupid persons cant hear sane words from the peoples like that. But they pick up issue created this stupid guys and create thread about it.

Borders and Empires change all the time,If some weapon was epitome of that era it was challenged by new weapon,Nukes might be deterrant now, but Obsolete soon in future due to a negating weapon. :D

Yes dude keep dreaming while Taliban continue to play football with the heads of your soldiers.

A soldier's dignity is something that shouldn't be used in taunting..

Modi could be anything but can't be a stupid.

We don't need BD or PAK, our WC is in sri lanka...we need to take sri lanka only.:bounce:

If Modi will come it is critical for india too because he is racist and he will divide india and may be who knows another muslim country will emerge? or Existence of Pakistan is clearly in Sayings of Wali's who spread ed Islam in Sub-Continent that there will be a Great war - and War Campaign name is Ghazwa-e-Hind which is Valid many people acknowledged now that these are Spiritual Intelligence from Allah that "no matter mankind make there own plans and they are masters in there plans but Allah has its own Plans and He is the Master of Planners are Written.

Allah is setting stage for the final showdown.
Peace will not easily restored this will be a great brutal and bloodiest war after that peace will restore which is also written and Allah has shown his Wali - Naimatullah Shah Wali.

Abbe yaar. Besharmi ki bhi hadd hai. Deobandi chief Musharraf ke mu pe thook ke gaya aur bola, Indian Muslims dont need any sympathy from Pakistan. Even Musharraf was looking for corners after this. Indian Muslims ask Pakistanis to Get the hell out of their Business. Still ghusne ki aadat gayi nahi. My dear Pakistanis. :pakistan::rofl:

Generally sharing views No harm to anyone but Unfortunately Black sheep are everywhere they will do what they want to do, But few things are written I or you cant change it because We are just Humans "Our Creator is wise and better planner, script writer and script is already written if i am wrong then it is my problem i will not impose on you or anyone else this is personally my believe which is unfortunately based on Facts and Logic.

Facts and Logic is Our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Saying which will never go wrong or there is no force in universe proof it wrong. Wali's "Saints" like Sain BABA who was he? Khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz? there are many more ? why you go to them ? there is something that why people go to them.
Every Wali Saint have come with few maujzaat. and i mentioned 1 of them on above post that he was blessed and Allah showed him everything from that time 900years back till now and after what will happen how it will happen.
All Major Super Powers are developing there defenses to stop what will happen it is not supernatural it is fact.
Pakistan never demand greater Pakistan Concept like India and Isreal, Pakistan will gain possession on after they have been attacked.
Pakistan will always stay on defensive stance and attacking stance will automatically triggered not only Pakistan. Pakistan is just a place where 4 great army will rejoin.

Present Geopolitics are taking place observe it clearly and widely and then think and history of Muslims.
I always laugh on 1 think after knowing everything your Intelligence agencies and army and even extremist are bluffing mass majority? Even there are many organizations in India working on this "Ghazwa-e-Hind" Materialist Mullahs are Jahil they are only save there +++ nothing else.
Mullah's 90% here and there are Shortsighted. True muslim dont need land.

Think Logically there are lot in Old Scripture and which is 100% logical.
Why Indian are always trying to interfare in Pakistan Matters? i mean whole research wing is developed for 1 Country? and still this country is on feet?
Few top elites will never decide the future of any country.

I suggest you do research dont listen to anyone not even me just wait and watch Stage is setting and you will see.
May be i am wrong but sayings of Prophet(SAW) and Wali's will never go wrong. it is history ask any any of your religious scholars. Even then dont believe but they will never ignore it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom