What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

Indian politicians are a representation of India nation. If they are stupid and imbecile then Indian nation is ........
If you would apply that theory on your country what would be your conclusion??? :coffee:

:omghaha:

They are obsessed because their true civilization came from the Indus Valley. It is like their head has been cut off.

They want the head [ Pakistan ] back.

It was never their civilisation in first place, it's just how blacks say Jesus was black, while we all know that's not true.

Obsession with Pakistan, seems to be the new religion of Indians.

Same applies for Pakistanis too. If our politicians are corrupt. So are we.
I am not giving in.
Indian populace is voting for change this time.Like they say there's a storm before a rainbow...and India will see one soon. I am positive. :)

says the one from failed state.. we don't want terrorism in our country. . nuclear suicide is good idea. . otherwise we can help you. ..

Hey man,don't say like that.Atleast think about those beautiful looking hot girls for once.:P

I am not giving in.
Indian populace is voting for change this time.Like they say there's a storm before a rainbow...and India will see one soon. I am positive. :)

I hope so. Looking at Indian members on this forum I don't think Indian nation is different from their leaders.

Adding a huge muslim populations of Pak and BD will be a sure sure blue print for Islamic republic of India. Modi will not do such a suicidal act.

Last edited:
Adding a huge muslim populations of Pak and BD will be a sure sure blue print for Islamic republic of India. Modi will not do such a suicidal act.

just unfounded fears imo. Hindus have withstood the onslaught of islamic marauders for centuries.. We can easily tame the pesky and the fake converts.

kun tera rozgar kharab ho jaye ga kya
mai rozgar deta hoon bacche .. including muslims although they are the most difficult people to manage. They will ramble all the time for prayers and make a huge deal if u ask them to work a bit on muslim holidays. Compared to that, the hindus although would fret but eventually works if needed even during Diwali !

So, return on investment wise muslims are a big no no for higher ups. Let them stick to menial jobs. In bangalore 90% auto drivers are muslims. And i think they are doing a fantastic job at those low levels :lol:

Does the election time in india brings the truth out of your politician who consistently lie other-wise?

And why is it "natural" for indian politicians to make stupid statements near elections? do they become selectively stupid during this time or are they genuinely stupid, but only open their mouths during this time?

Guys its election time naturally lots of stupid statements would be made by our politicians. You guys don't need to create a thread for every one of them. Post it Indian election thread if you want.

I feel like throwing up whenever I see his disgusting face

Here comes another piece of crap from an Indian @Aeronaut @fatman17 @BDforever @Luftwaffe @nuclearpak

If Bharatis are ready to be slave of pure people once again and worship us just like your ancestors did, then i have no problem merging Bharat with pure land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom