What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

If Bharatis are ready to be slave of pure people once again and worship us just like your ancestors did, then i have no problem merging Bharat with pure land.
I searched every where but couldnot find the pure land you want to be,but did find the land you claim to be pure.

If Bharatis are ready to be slave of pure people once again and worship us just like your ancestors did, then i have no problem merging Bharat with pure land.
You are already a slave Musllim Bhaiya of 2% Aryan brothers that are living in your country and they are our brothers. :D

We will make your kind build bridges with floating stones again.
They are Aryans Muslim Bhaiya,we taught them to build bridges and stuff.Clearly you havent revised the history i taught you Musllim Bhaiya.

They are Aryans Muslim Bhaiya,we taught them to build bridges and stuff.Clearly you havent revised the history i taught you Musllim Bhaiya.

My ancestors were mean and pathetic, they did horrible things to your kind. We will be fair, pure land is ready to merge with Bharat.

My ancestors were mean and pathetic, they did horrible things to your kind. We will be fair, pure land is ready to merge with Bharat.
Yeah your ansectors i.e. Aryans were Pathetic and thats why you were slaves of them.Aryans are our brothers actually.
You should say that Pure Bharat is ready to merge with impure pak(as only 2% of Aryans remain there).

We are only worried about the muslims in india.If he ever repeat something like gujarat riots again,We will be forced to invade india.

We do know Aisa maye ka laal India main paida hi nahin hua who can enter into Pakistan

lol!! I am forced to laugh so hard that literally tears are coming out of my eyes..All lost wars, half of the country lost due to infuriating India and the rest half is up in flames.Pakistan doesn't have enough money to pay its own government staff and you talk about war...That, my friend, was the joke of the day...thank you..

MODI has been at it for a while as well. It just explains that such rants continue to pump adrenaline in indian people which is really disappointing.
Modi is good for development of India.Afterall, the kind of development he has done in Gujarat is out in the open for the whole World to see.Majority of the people voting for Modi believe that he can do the same thing in a greater scale.

Indian politicians are a representation of India nation. If they are stupid and imbecile then Indian nation is ........

The politicians helped in building India in such a way that India is one of the global powers now.Can you say the same about your politicians ? How many times the government in your country has completed a full term ? Who is the imbecile now ?

Last edited:
mai rozgar deta hoon bacche .. including muslims although they are the most difficult people to manage. They will ramble all the time for prayers and make a huge deal if u ask them to work a bit on muslim holidays. Compared to that, the hindus although would fret but eventually works if needed even during Diwali !

So, return on investment wise muslims are a big no no for higher ups. Let them stick to menial jobs. In bangalore 90% auto drivers are muslims. And i think they are doing a fantastic job at those low levels :lol:

teer nishaney pe laga
Pakistani bhai koi daad to do yar

when Islamic invaders captured Sindh and western Punjab, they raped a lots of women, the children which were then born of those rapes form the current population of Pakistan. So yes your ancestors were mean and mean, but all the horrible things they did were done to your ancestors, in short, you are a child borne of violence, and it shows in the character of all Pakistanis of PDF. I feel sorry for you.

Yeah your ansectors i.e. Aryans were Pathetic and thats why you were slaves of them.Aryans are our brothers actually.
You should say that Pure Bharat is ready to merge with impure pak(as only 2% of Aryans remain there).

Typical slave thinking. Sir Zaid Hamid have clearly said he has nothing against normal Indians. After ghazwa-e-hind he will kill bastard childrens of our ancestors Brahmins but not anyone else. All Sir Zaid Hamid want to do is correct the wrong message sent to aboriginals of India for personal gains.

when Islamic invaders captured Sindh and western Punjab, they raped a lots of women, the children which were then born of those rapes form the current population of Pakistan. So yes your ancestors were mean and mean, but all the horrible things they did were done to your ancestors, in short, you are a child borne of violence, and it shows in the character of all Pakistanis of PDF. I feel sorry for you.

Apne baap se ese baat nai karte.

just unfounded fears imo. Hindus have withstood the onslaught of islamic marauders for centuries.. We can easily tame the pesky and the fake converts.

mai rozgar deta hoon bacche .. including muslims although they are the most difficult people to manage. They will ramble all the time for prayers and make a huge deal if u ask them to work a bit on muslim holidays. Compared to that, the hindus although would fret but eventually works if needed even during Diwali !

So, return on investment wise muslims are a big no no for higher ups. Let them stick to menial jobs. In bangalore 90% auto drivers are muslims. And i think they are doing a fantastic job at those low levels :lol:

You sound like someone who is taking shiva linga in a**. Abhe BC dharti ke bhoj, tu siref linga leta hai. Rozgar deni ki teri auqaat nai.

Last edited:
This is the best reply you could come up with? But then it is too much to expect intelligence from a madarssa graduate.

Maa ne tume tamiz nai sikhaye mere jane ke bad? This mistake will also be corrected once pure land merge with Bharat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom