What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

Whole India's Election campaign is running around who will bash Pakistan more...Height of obsession from these Kaalu's...

Whole India's Election campaign is running around who will bash Pakistan more...Height of obsession from these Kaalu's...

Not really mate.... every party is playing dirty..... pakistan is one of the points being discussed.... you notice it because it is your country.... otherwise there are several other issues.....

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......PPPLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................

In case of Pakistan, We dont want terrorists daily bombing delhi and mumbai (its good they are restricted to peshawar and karachi)........ restricted by Indian army on border (even nawaz is doing good job with practically zero bombings in Lahore, his own turf)

In case of Bangladesh, additional burden of millions of people will definitely devastate India economically

Hence please nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo thanks

I got that :disagree: God gave us ethics too :angel:

Reported.
What da hell? Gurlz dont understand Sarcasm and mazaak? :hitwall:
Waise bhi Mods here are none less than horses. They dont think multidirectionally before exercising their power. Anyhow, who is scared of getting banned that too for bullshit reasons. :)

Not really mate.... every party is playing dirty..... pakistan is one of the points being discussed.... you notice it because it is your country.... otherwise there are several other issues.....

I agree with you but when you compare it with election in our country last year,there was very little mentioning of India and certainly was not an issue even in remote cases,nor were politician's bragging about this and that about India...

I agree with you but when you compare it with election in our country last year,there was very little mentioning of India and certainly was not an issue even in remote cases,nor were politician's bragging about this and that about India...

Pakistan has been used for a certain purpose by a certain party.... otherwise Pakistan is not an election point atall....

Thanks for all my Indian Friends who criticize the Statement. Its a tight slap on the face of Pakistanis. This is where we unite & stand against all of Lallu Panjus.
How is that a slap on our face retard?

What da hell? Gurlz dont understand Sarcasm and mazaak? :hitwall:
Waise bhi Mods here are none less than horses. They dont think multidirectionally before exercising their power. Anyhow, who is scared of getting banned that too for bullshit reasons. :)

Ahh . . . !! That's the case with you,you make fool of yourself. I never reported your post think before reacting. Hence proved men rarely use their brain

Ahh . . . !! That's the case with you,you make fool of yourself. I never reported your post think before reacting. Hence proved men rarely use their brain
Hain? What da hell? U said u reported. Now u say u dint. Confused? Decide kar lo report kiya ya nahi. Itni bhi confusing cheez nahi hai. :rofl:

Hain? What da hell? U said u reported. Now u say u dint. Confused? Decide kar lo report kiya ya nahi. Itni bhi confusing cheez nahi hai. :rofl:

I said so because I want to see your reaction. And you proved me right. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom