What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

I said so because I want to see your reaction. And you proved me right. :tup:
What made u think I wud react otherwise. I already got banned earlier due to foolishness of Marshmallow. Mazak nahi samajh paayi. Now why shudnt I think another Pak gurl wont do the same. Ab to stereotype ho gaya hai Pak Bandiyon ko lekar. :D

And grow up. Aise waise kaise bhi kuchh prove nahi hota. :P

What made u think I wud react otherwise. I already got banned earlier due to foolishness of Marshmallow. Mazak nahi samajh paayi. Now why shudnt I think another Pak gurl wont do the same. Ab to stereotype ho gaya hai Pak Bandiyon ko lekar. :D

And grow up. Aise waise kaise bhi kuchh prove nahi hota. :P

She has done the right thing. I read your that post. :whistle: And btw jokes limit may hi ache lagte hain :disagree:

She has done the right thing. I read your that post. :whistle: And btw jokes limit may hi ache lagte hain :disagree:
Cmon yaar. What limit u r talking bout? Using words like yaar, dear, janeman are used as slang among frnds n colleuges. It doesnt mean I hv attacked on some gurl's honour or something. Its completely irrelated.

As I said, U Pak gurlz all think medivial. Sorry if that angers u but I hv already confessed that I hv developed this stereotype against Pak gurlz and ur response exactly thrusts it.

I hv so many female frnds in my group and they dont think I cross limits when I use words like dear, yaar, etc. I am a Bombay guy and in India, Bombay Boys are known to know their limits. Some reason gurlz can wear a mini n middies at 2 am out of a disc and dont get raped.

Seems U judeged me with lens of a Pakistani Guy.

Cmon yaar. What limit u r talking bout? Using words like yaar, dear, janeman are used as slang among frnds n colleuges. It doesnt mean I hv attacked on some gurl's honour or something. Its completely irrelated.

As I said, U Pak gurlz all think medivial. Sorry if that angers u but I hv already confessed that I hv developed this stereotype against Pak gurlz and ur response exactly thrusts it.

I hv so many female frnds in my group and they dont think I cross limits when I use words like dear, yaar, etc. I am a Bombay guy and in India, Bombay Boys are known to know their limits. Some reason gurlz can wear a mini n middies at 2 am out of a disc and dont get raped.

Seems U judeged me with lens of a Pakistani Guy.

I am not judging anyone. And to be honest I am not getting angry at all. Every place has its own things,if your friends are Okay with it,good for them and If we aren't then one should respect the line we've made. And I am sure if you goes somewhere else in India the mindset would be different so it's not a big deal.Another thing I am not judging you in any context.

I am not judging anyone. And to be honest I am not getting angry at all. Every place has its own things,if your friends are Okay with it,good for them and If we aren't then one should respect the line we've made. And I am sure if you goes somewhere else in India the mindset would be different so it's not a big deal.Another thing I am not judging you in any context.
Then u shud also agree that things shud be made explicit in this case. I understand and know Pakistani mentality and lyfstyle. But if anything was an issue, it shud have been made clear first and not simply report the post. Communication is the key.

Why I felt bad was that I had good communication with all bandiyan of this forum, be it indian or ****. I never expected that such will be the attitude of someone with a person u good on talking terms for good amount of tym.

Lastly, U say u read my post and feel I deserve it. U also say I shud respect different mentalities. Ab ek baat batao. Mujhe sapna padega kya? How wud I know what angers u and what not?

Then u shud also agree that things shud be made explicit in this case. I understand and know Pakistani mentality and lyfstyle. But if anything was an issue, it shud have been made clear first and not simply report the post. Communication is the key.

Why I felt bad was that I had good communication with all bandiyan of this forum, be it indian or ****. I never expected that such will be the attitude of someone with a person u good on talking terms for good amount of tym.

Lastly, U say u read my post and feel I deserve it. U also say I shud respect different mentalities. Ab ek baat batao. Mujhe sapna padega kya? How wud I know what angers u and what not?

If you understand then you could simply avoid using that word.. :whistle: but you're right she could have told you about it. I found it right because I don't know about the conversations you two had. And if I am not wrong she quoted your post to tell you about it . . :undecided: First you said you understand then in last you said how could you know so confusing :P. .

If you understand then you could simply avoid using that word.. :whistle: but you're right she could have told you about it. I found it right because I don't know about the conversations you two had. And if I am not wrong she quoted your post to tell you about it . . :undecided: First you said you understand then in last you said how could you know so confusing :P. .
He He. Chalo lets make it more clear. I know the Pakistani attitude. But seems I was wrong to think not all Pakistani gurlz are same. Not anymore.I thot there are many who are 'liberal and broad minded'. When I use these two words it simply means, recognition of light vs serious matters.

He He. Chalo lets make it more clear. I know the Pakistani attitude. But seems I was wrong to think not all Pakistani gurlz are same. Not anymore.I thot there are many who are 'liberal and broad minded'. When I use these two words it simply means, recognition of light vs serious matters.

I would not say much things on it. It's very simple you would not agree on my point and I'll on yours Maybe Marsha could brief you about it. :)

I would not say much things on it. It's very simple you would not agree on my point and I'll on yours Maybe Marsha could brief you about it. :)
Ohh No. Dont want another encounter with her. Main aisa hi theek hoon. :D :D :D

Pata nahi kya kya samajh le. :P

said by indian
I wonder why you come here in Hordes in here if we arent civilized according to Bangladeshis standards. We dont need any more lungi labourers and bar-dancers/prostitutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom