What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

I am not the one who put China, India in one sentence, for that you have to ask the western countries that describe China and India to be low cost exporters of goods

Lenovo is an IBM brand, and what is Sany and Haier?
And Huawei is not a brand, but a low cost assembler.

Ho please...except Lenovo, non are brands and I would consider the others as junk

lmao prove Huawei is a low tech assembler.

if it was, its profit margin would be low. Acer and Asus, for example, have profit margins at about 4%.

However, Huawei's profit margin is insanely high: 15%, and higher than Toyota and Alcatel-Lucent/Cisco/other competitors.

Götterdämmerung;2949299 said:
I was asking and FYI this is a thread about economy, kid!

Care to explain?

For once in life, learn the meaning of sticking to the topic but then how can we expect that trait from a Chinese..

Btw, If you are literate enough then you would have noticed it's not a thread about Economy..

I will give you another chance, go through the thread and tell us what this thread is about.. Lets see how you fare this time..

śūnya_0_Zero;2949313 said:
Gotter:

In effect you don't want an answer, just fooling around here. Otherwise, I told you how to get the information that you want.

I have been asking this question for a long time and you guys have been dodging the answer, because there is zilch product from India competing head to head with Siemens, Komatsu, Ericsson, Alcatel-lucent, Caterpillar, etc.pp.

And you couldn't be more stupid to ask me to look up in the Yellow Pages to find Indian companies that compete with Siemens at al.

I mean the Lenovo Brand.

Huwaei is the only known Decent Brand Homemade from China.

Others care to share?

How is that a rip off when there was an agreement between Lenovo and IBM and all IR were paid? Adobe bought Macromedia and now sells all Macromedia products under the Adobe brand, is that a rip off as well?

Now I would like to see what next excuses you guys will come up with. :)

lmao prove Huawei is a low tech assembler.

if it was, its profit margin would be low. Acer and Asus, for example, have profit margins at about 4%.

However, Huawei's profit margin is insanely high: 15%, and higher than Toyota and Alcatel-Lucent/Cisco/other competitors.

In fact, I collected some further facts:

Huawei has profits of about USD 1.8 Billion.

Infosys has profits of USD 1.71 Billion.

Did you manage to find the source of 15% margin, yet?

For once in life, learn the meaning of sticking to the topic but then how can we expect that trait from a Chinese..

Btw, If you are literate enough then you would have noticed it's not a thread about Economy..

I will give you another chance, go through the thread and tell us what this thread is about.. Lets see how you fare this time..

I have learnt from you guys who are masters of dodging questions, going of on a tangent, making racist/ ad hominem remarks, making up straw man arguments, etc. pp.

So trade is not part of economy, genius!

Your chance is a better incarnation next time. :D

Götterdämmerung;2949391 said:
I have been asking this question for a long time and you guys have been dodging the answer, because there is zilch product from India competing head to head with Siemens, Komatsu, Ericsson, Alcatel-lucent, Caterpillar, etc.pp.

And you couldn't be more stupid to ask me to look up in the Yellow Pages to find Indian companies that compete with Siemens at al.

How is that a rip off when there was an agreement between Lenovo and IBM and all IR were paid? Adobe bought Macromedia and now sells all Macromedia products under the Adobe brand, is that a rip off as well?

Now I would like to see what next excuses you guys will come up with. :)

Ok, congratulations, if you did your honest search and found zilch.

Hope you got your peace back, now.

Götterdämmerung;2949034 said:
So, does India have products that compete head to head with Caterpillar, Komatsu, Siemens, Ericsson?

That is good that you agreed that Sany, ZTE etc... are low cost supplier to Industrial markets. As far as India is considered, no we don't have companies that can compete with Caterpillar, Komatsu, Siemens, Ericsson.

śūnya_0_Zero;2949414 said:
Ok, congratulations, if you did your honest search and found zilch.

Hope you got your peace back, now.

Thanks, no thanks. There is not much to search since there are no Indian companies competing in that league. :)

Peace be upon you as well!

Ok, I found further about Huawei myself.. you are probably quoting 2010 numbers : about USD 3.7 B profit and margin of 12.8% (as per numbers on wikipedia).

Götterdämmerung;2949443 said:
Thanks, no thanks. There is not much to search since there are no Indian companies competing in that league. :)

Alright don't make your efforts ... please let others search and find the truth themselves.

Don't expect other forum members do work for you, at least.

That is good that you agreed that Sany, ZTE etc... are low cost supplier to Industrial markets. As far as India is considered, no we don't have companies that can compete with Caterpillar, Komatsu, Siemens, Ericsson.

Low cost is just one factor. Quality matters in the industry since downtime and not meeting deadlines can result in a complete financial desaster for the company.

Good, you admit that India not able to play in the same league as China does with developed economies and any of you guys' silly remarks concerning Chinese products is pure sour grape.

Götterdämmerung;2949443 said:

Yes, we don't have companies that are in the league of Alcatel-lucent, Caterpillar etc..., but we have objections when you go overboard and claim that China has

Götterdämmerung;2949457 said:
Low cost is just one factor. Quality matters in the industry since downtime and not meeting deadlines can result in a complete financial desaster for the company.

Good, you admit that India not able to play in the same league as China does with developed economies and any of you guys' silly remarks concerning Chinese products is pure sour grape.

No I repeat most companies in China produce JUNK

Götterdämmerung;2949411 said:
I have learnt from you guys who are masters of dodging questions, going of on a tangent, making racist/ ad hominem remarks, making up straw man arguments, etc. pp.

So trade is not part of economy, genius!

Your chance is a better incarnation next time. :D

Failed again, this is a thread about a particular product not trade between countries or economy as a whole.. Did they not taught you the how to distinguish such things in China?

Incarnation - Lol now we can see a Buddhist coming out of the shell.. :lol:

śūnya_0_Zero;2949447 said:
Alright don't make your efforts ... please let others search and find the truth themselves.

Don't expect other forum members do work for you, at least.

May they live long. :D

Failed again, this is a thread about a particular product not trade between countries or economy as a whole.. Did they not taught you the difference in China?

Incarnation - Lol now we can see a Buddhist coming out of the shell.. :lol:

Didn't you just asked me to go through this thread again? It's rather you who should do this and than tell me what has been said in this thread.

Oh, the typical no argument going racist again. Would you kiss my a** if there is a method to concvince you that I'm a white German male? :lol:

I'm agnostic like most people in Germany of my generation. There is no reincarnation in hinduism?

Yes, we don't have companies that are in the league of Alcatel-lucent, Caterpillar etc..., but we have objections when you go overboard and claim that China has

No I repeat most companies in China produce JUNK

Junks can't compete with Caterpillar and Alcatel-Lucent. Maybe in penny pinching India it works, not in rich developed countries.

China may have most junks and that leaves India where, which doesn't even have one company competing with the top league?

Götterdämmerung;2949472 said:
May they live long. :D

Didn't you just asked me to go through this thread again? It's rather you who should do this and than tell me what has been said in this thread.

Oh, the typical no argument going racist again. Would you kiss my a** if there is a method to concvince you that I'm a white German male? :lol:

I'm agnostic like most people in Germany of my generation. There is no reincarnation in hinduism?

Gotter:

I now realize that you never wanted any information .. but just wanted to ridicule. I don't think you even tried to make an honest effort (like I did search myself for Huawei, after the other forum member left). If you had made an honest effort, you could have easily found something. But if you are here to ridicule, and never wanted any information .. then, that's altogether different thing.

While I had some free time, I did a quick search on what you wanted. You could have done the same in seconds. I found these, as the first results: Bharat Earth Movers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Larsen & Toubro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Bharat Electronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , WALCHANDNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.

Back
Top Bottom