What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

One of my office mate bought latest Lenovo from US - Virginia and my boss send him from US - to Pakistan serious what a sexiest Laptop i have eva seen... Big boom Graphic Card, 8 GB Ram.. 1 Tera HD... Core i7 etc.. watay specs price in US around $ 1600 USD - 1.4 lac PKR 1 lac IND .... serious Lenovo beat IBM, HP etc in specs and style!

I wonder what the Indian posters think about Mark Zuckerburg marring someone with the name "Priscilla Chan."

I think that is wonderful. He married a women, he loved, irrespective of her color or her race.

So you did not intend to insinuate but searched the internet to trash a chinese company (lenovo). I just googled 'Lenovo +complaints" and behold, that link you posted up appeared quite near the top! Word of advice comrade, dont trash others to build your own self/contry's esteem.

You are getting me wrong again.. Read all my comments they were more of comparison of product quality of Lenovo Thinkpad/ThinkCentre and IBM ThinkPad/ThinkCentre. Didn't meant to trash a Chinese companies.. and the link of complaints was to prove rise is complaints after ThinkPad switched hands..

mean indian dont like china but like their products.. Only because they cao afford?.

mean indian dont like china but like their products.. Only because they can afford?.

Do you mean that Indians are too rich that they can "afford" Lenovo?

or that Lenovo is too "cheap" and that is the only reason Indians buy it?

Anyway, how's the PC market in Pakistan? Are you guys "rich enough" to afford Lenovo.... or you are so rich that a downmarket product like Lenovo has no takers in Pakistan?

Just replace 'brand' with 'product' and see how you statement look

...and your statement works

Brands have emotional values attached to it, and that emotional element is called brand equity.
Brands and products are not interchangeable.

That is the reason why it is much easier to establish oneself in Industrial markets than in consumer markets
Ask any apple fan. He/she will profess by it and would not even think of buying other other brand, even though the other brand is better than the apple product

So, does India have products that compete head to head with Caterpillar, Komatsu, Siemens, Ericsson?

Götterdämmerung;2949034 said:
So, does India have products that compete head to head with Caterpillar, Komatsu, Siemens, Ericsson?

There is something like "yellow pages" where people find this type of information.

Or just google it .. do you find googling more difficult that trying to get information from a defence forum ??

śūnya_0_Zero;2949078 said:
There is something like "yellow pages" where people find this type of information.

Or just google it .. do you find googling more difficult that trying to get information from a defence forum ??

That's not the answer. Now go back to the sand box, kid!

Götterdämmerung;2949299 said:
I was asking and FYI this is a thread about economy, kid!

Gotter:

In effect you don't want an answer, just fooling around here. Otherwise, I told you how to get the information that you want.

Götterdämmerung;2949299 said:
I was asking and FYI this is a thread about economy, kid!

Care to explain?

I mean the Lenovo Brand.

Huwaei is the only known Decent Brand Homemade from China.

Others care to share?

Back
Top Bottom