What's new

Legalize cattle smuggling on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

3. Beef are banned in public only (though Muslim area openly sale Beef).

beef banned in public?? Do visit Kerala sometime.. You can see beef selling in public irrespective of the religion..
4. Technically any kind of meat must not be sold openly in India (But no one care these rule).

Since when??

Yes yes I know in which country there are more hungry and malnourished people. It is dirty and poor India. 44% of your children are malnourished. It is saying it all.

And your country with 45% Malnourished children is super rich right?? Atleast have shame on your poor and hungry people.

Poor earning $400 usd??? Have you found it Bihar or UP where average per capita is 300 usd and 500 usd respectively???

Ya I can understand. You didnt get enough Math class in your educational institution.

Subtract the GDP of Dhaka from the GDP of BD (with population) and the per capita income of BD will come out to be a pathetic $400.

From which world's mythical data you got 400 usd earning??? and 500 rupee for cow???

$400 explained above and Rs. 500 is mentioned in the article.

500 rupee per cow which means even in one day they transfer 4 cow they will earn more then 400 usd in a year. In a month the amount they earn a poor and hungry UPians like you even can not imagine to earn.

Rs 500 is REMUNERATION. Again same educational problem. I know you could not afford decent education coupled with malnourished childhood, these mistakes are bound to happen.

Idiot come to reality. With 400 usd it is even harder to get a house maid. Poor and hungry Indians may be willing to work at cheaper rate in India but this is not the case here.

Welcome to reality stupid. BD are leaving there country in huge numbers so that they do not live a miserable life on just $400. They are even illegally migrating to Burma to afford a better living.

Do you hungry and poor Indians even have money to buy food???

Our per capita income is double. But I guess Malnourished childhood of an average poor and hungry BD is not capable of understanding that.

Reduce your malnourished Indians first, stop farmers to commit suicide for not able to pay loan and then come here for talk. We buy you Police and Politicians on a regular basis along with worthless BSF!!! The posted report says so.

Treat your poor and hungry population. Educate them that India is on the other side of the Border. Tell them that BSF will kill them if they try to cross border and BD's worthless BGB will only make a lip service.

Tell them that in future BD might be able to provide them enough food to eat.

Tell them that you have more work apart from making underwears for the west.

Not really!!! Bangladeshi buyers are buying a cow with around 30000 rupee which is mare 2500 to 5000 rupee in Haryana or Punjub and it rises to 5000 rupee at West Bengal and 15000 rupee at border.

Nope. They buy cows at minimum possible rate and then sell all of them at mere profit of rs 500 in total. Read the article.

It is the hungry and poor Indians who are making money by selling these cows.

And that is reason why rich people of BD are illegally crossing the border. Rich will never cross the border. Only poor and hungry will cross the border which is evident from the ground reality.

Beef is just a small part of the smuggling which makes only 10%. Your hungry and poors are so desperate for smuggling that they even set up some illegal drug factory along the border for smuggling.

Again poor and hungry of BD cross international border to satisfy their drug needs. We are comfortably selling our products in our country. Your people are desperate and poor and thats why they cross the border.

One example: Wallmart doesnot go to the buyer. Buyer go to the wallmart.

Did you even watch the video??? Did it even said they can not buy foods???

Watch again.

N come to 2012 not 90s or early 2000s when the video was made. Now in Bangladesh poverty is 31% but in your hungry and poor India it is 37%. But in your dirty, poor Bihar and UP is way above 50%.

With underemployment rate of 40% and poverty rate of over 80%, I donot know in which world you people are living.

I think UN should declare BD as a matter of grave world importance so that those hungry souls can be feed.

At least no one in Bangladesh are committing suicide for hunger and poverty like that of India.

And thats why suicide rate is so high in BD. I guess they are committing suicide because they could not sneak into India.

Your malnourished rate is higher thats speak it all which even can not eat food. I guess as a hungry and poor of India you are enjoying rats fry so much...

With underemployment rate of 40% and poverty rate of over 80%, I donot know in which world you people are living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxy8qSMVgg

Idiot ... how many of the Bangladeshis committed suicide for hunger or not able to pay interest in Bangladesh like that 15000 poor Indian farmers those who commit suicide in India each which is even 1.5 times more then the total suicide in Bangladesh.

Again Math problem. Suicide problem is so poor in BD that even govt is afraid of showing the national figures. But one of your institutes have done it. Read my earlier post.

A total of 128.8 people among 100,000 commit suicide a year. Among them, 89 per cent are women, most of whom are unmarried. This disclosure came from a survey report of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka under the auspicious of Health Department which was revealed at a press conference in the capital, Dhaka on Saturday.[/qupte]

Survey says Bangladesh

In India this rate is just 10.5.

But in hungry and poor India more then 1.35 lakh people commit suicide and recently reported as the suicide capital country of the world.

But the rate is still 10 times less than BD. The reason is quite clear. The poor and Hungry who cannot cross in to India or Burma just end their lives. How do you expect them to live on Just $400??

India Emerges as the World

1.35 lakh people committed suicide in 2011; WB, TN top the list - India - IBNLive[/qote]

Survey says Bangladesh

At lower price??? Another foolish and low iq Indian's utter rubbish.

Let me debunk this BD sh!t again.

As I said earlier Bangladeshi consumers are paying 30000 rupee for a 2500-5000 rupee cow of haryana and punjub. Your west bengal poors at border earning 3 times the amount sellng the cows.

Firstly 3 times of 5000 is not rs 30000.

Secondly you cant even buy a proper goat for rs. 5000.

Thirdly earning Rs. 500 by risking one's life is BD tradition not ours. We are comfortable selling our products in our house.

Yes yes we know who are m ore eager to sell the cows. Desperate hungry and poor Indians even bring it from as far as haryana and punjab.

We all know who are poor and hungry. They are one who are crossing international border to risk their life for just Rs. 500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNiDH5MgHIU

This is what BSF does to smugglers.

Crossing to India for work when hungry and poor Indians even can not do anything and eat rats. Feed your poor first and stop suicide of farmers for not able to pay loans and reduce your poverty and open defection.

Poor and hungry BD are coming to India just to clean roads and toilets and they are happy with that. Thats why they dont want to return to the land of milk and honey as they know they can live a life on $400.

If you are talking about smuggling they earn more then what a ordinary poor Indians like you even can not imagine.

You cant imagine because you got your education in BD and that too a cheap one. Read the article. It clearly mentions the amount.

No wonder 10% of the Indians are unemployed and womans even dnt look for job any more so is not counted in the unemployment.

With underemployment rate of 40%, per capita income of $400......what more to say...

The people who are paying are the one who are feeding the poor and hungry people and in this case it is the Indians whom we are feeding.

We the people of India are feeding poor and hungry of BD by selling them cattle at low rates. People of BD are so poor and hungry that they are ready to cross international border just to earn Rs. 500. Shows how desperate your poor are.

They are Bangladeshi and running towards the border to save from BSF in open broad day light through the busy street of India with cows .... only speaks your intelligence level and iq!!!

All PDF people can say that those are BD. Just look at their clothes and hygiene level.

Another High IQ post.
This is no wonder malnourishment rate caused this low iq problem in you. Just look at their skinny body and face. Anyone can distinguish them from other country national.

Cheap education coupled with malnourished childhood. Do not worry. We are providing medical visas as well. If you can afford(which I doubt) then you can come to India for a good treatment.

This is just tips of the iceberg. 1000s upon 1000 poor Indians depend on the smuggling for their livelihood even enter to Bangladesh to supply those.

We are feeding BD people by selling them at low price. Almost half of the BD is dependent upon our selling. We are just doing some humanitarian services. We understand that Rs. 500 is a matter of life and death for BD.

They are Indians... earning a handsome money 500 rupee per cow means more then 2000 rupee even if they pass 4 cow which an illiterate dalit and poor like you even cant think to earn.

BD Muslim dalits are earning Rs. 500 as remuneration. It is like a jackpot in BD and thats why they are crossing border illegally.

I know people in BD are dirt poor but still they must have some feeling towards BD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandak dude.. start using toilet dude instead of PDF... You guys just started coming to PDF for defecation instead of going to rail line. Even though that is an improvement considering the socio economic condition of India (world biggest latrine) but still you need to know what latrine is all about..

Mandak dude.. start using toilet dude instead of PDF... You guys just started coming to PDF for defecation instead of going to rail line. Even though that is an improvement considering the socio economic condition of India (world biggest latrine) but still you need to know what latrine is all about..

Quote the post dude.

Start building some economy dude so that we have less illegals to kill...you guys just started coming to PZDF to learn new techniques of pole vaulting instead of swimming....Even though that is an improvement considering considering the socio economic condition of BD (world biggest hungry and poor) but still you need to know what Border is all about..

I'm not sure why would you, a Muslim refer to cow as go Mata. I can understand some Hindus do consider cow as sacred animal but what's the excuse for you? Were you born of a cow?

I have reported this post for being abusive. For fear of earning censor of the moderator I have not reacted calling this poster born of a mule - although that would have been deserving.

Salut

Why dont the indienne government legalize beef exports, while I understand the religious sensitivities but why do religious sensitivities affect their government policies. As far as my knowledge of india and indienne government go, isn't there a separation between religion and state. I would love to hear the reasoning behind this inherent contradiction that I see from my perspective, can an indienne member please clarify for me. Also as far as cattle trade go, making the cattle trade legal will not only boost indienne market but it will further mean more tax ravenue, which is good for the state and the people. Also furthermore from my perspective, it will definitely count down the illegal smugglings and the indienne border services can focus on narcotics and other more serious issue that require attention.

merci
India does export beef.
www.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/livestock_poultry.pdf
Indian Beef Exports Surge To Continue in 2013. India's beef exports are forecast 29 percent higher to a record of 2.16 million tons
Your favourite posters were celebrating this fact just last month in a thread that ended up the way all dic* measuring thread do.

India separates religion and state. But freedoms like freedom of expression in India come with a rider that a person's expression should not hurt a community, religion or such group.
Cow slaughter is seen as hurting the religious sentiments of Hindus. It is especially the case with caste-hindus; most lower caste people don't mind eating beef or pork, even if they do mind, it is usually not out of religious obligation.
However the constitution of India has directive principles among which one says that the State should try to prohibit slaughter of cows and cattle which plough fields. Though the directive principles are not enforceable by law, most states have laws prohibiting cow slaughter. Most states let the slaughter of male animals though. Given that the probably of male or female calves is equal, India can still maintain beef exports without killing cows.

Bangladesh is free to import beef from India like other countries do, without smuggling. For India, it makes more economic sense to export the end product than exporting cattle. I am not sure about why people smuggle cattle at all. May be people on this side want to get rid off their old cows and people on that side want to make some extra money.

Stop chasing your tail.. Do you know

1. India is biggest exporter of Beef?
2. Many Indian politicians have butcher house with them, I heard Kapil Sibbal wife run one such meat house..
3. Beef are banned in public only (though Muslim area openly sale Beef).
4. Technically any kind of meat must not be sold openly in India (But no one care these rule).

I am not against Beef trade, I am against Smuggling, be it cow, ox Pig or cough syrup. Its leak in revenue. The Indo-BD govt come to some solution/agreement....
Regarding 2) and 3), I don't know about state like Gujarat, but in most states only public slaughter is banned. The sale itself can be public.

Quote the post dude.

Start building some economy dude so that we have less illegals to kill...you guys just started coming to PZDF to learn new techniques of pole vaulting instead of swimming....Even though that is an improvement considering considering the socio economic condition of BD (world biggest hungry and poor) but still you need to know what Border is all about..

The average Bangladeshi lives for 70 years as opposed to 67 for India.

Which is the hungry country then?:lol:

Im not even reading the thread..
But just a question..
How do you legalize smuggling?

Its like inherent to be illegal if you smuggle... is it not??

But just a question..

NEW DELHI: In a controversial suggestion, outgoing BSF chief U K Bansal has said that the menace of cattle smuggling on the India-Bangladesh border defies policing and might be best controlled by making the trade legal.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...angladesh-border-bsf-chief.html#ixzz2E8DV1f4X

The thread title and the policy of BSF should be Allowing tax free cattle tread on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

Making cattle smuggling legal would do wonders psooibly with our relations with Bangladesh, but this has to be done in such a way where the Bangladeshi media portrays India in the most positive light for decades to come. Tie this with terrors support, fudning and training so that it will give an incentive to all Bangladeshis to focus on economic prosperity rather than spreading terrorism via other foreign elements. Time to nuture and foster these realtions. Time to put a headlock on Bangladesh in terms of security matters

And your country with 45% Malnourished children is super rich right?? Atleast have shame on your poor and hungry people.

Again same old crap. Only because of this idiot I have been forced to humiliate India and all Indians.

Listen dnt ever try to compare social indicator of Bangladesh to that of poverty stricken India.

In Bangladesh malnutrition rate now is 35% not 45% but in India it is above 42% which PM Monmohan termed as national shame. If you have any self respect you wont utter a single word.

Bangladesh:

Key Development Forecasts for Bangladesh

(Search Malnourished children as percent - Percent and click the graph for historical data by year)

Malnourishment a national shame: Manmohan Singh - Times Of India

This is a clear indicator what is the general condition of the general Indians.

Subtract the GDP of Dhaka from the GDP of BD (with population) and the per capita income of BD will come out to be a pathetic $400.

Why exclude Dhaka??? Without big cities your dirt poor UP will have a per capita GDP of 100 usd and Bihar will have 50 usd... So???

Even without Kolkata WB has a per capita GDP of 375 USD...

Not to mention present 775 USD per capita GDP is based on 1995 base year but according to 2005 it is around 1200 usd. But even with this 1995 base year general people have higher per capita gdp then most of the neighboring Indian states.

$400 explained above and Rs. 500 is mentioned in the article.

Ok 500 rupee even if we assumed for 30 days he is earning 15000 rupee that is far above income then a dirt poor dalit of UP even can imagine to earn. Many of your fellow dirt poor Indians in the border area also earning same and making their living thanks to Bangladesh

Rs 500 is REMUNERATION. Again same educational problem. I know you could not afford decent education coupled with malnourished childhood, these mistakes are bound to happen.

At first raise your social indicator above Bangladesh then come here for talking about poverty and malnutrition. India is lagged behind in all of those. Check UN data but even before that make some toilet instead of open defection.

Welcome to reality stupid. BD are leaving there country in huge numbers so that they do not live a miserable life on just $400. They are even illegally migrating to Burma to afford a better living.

You living in UP with 100 usd per capita GDP talking that big????

Our per capita income is double. But I guess Malnourished childhood of an average poor and hungry BD is not capable of understanding that.

No your per capita GDP is only 100 usd that is the reality and you lot will have to live with it instead of thinking some billionaires wealth as yours. Only selected few control bulk of the Indian economy where bulk suffer from poverty, hunger and malnutrition.

Do I need to remind you why 44% of your children are malnourished where as it is only 35% in Bangladesh?? Why average living age in Bangladesh is 70 years and only 67 years in India. This is because most of the Indians are dirt poor and even can not manage food and your minister need to ask them to eat rats. But this is not the case of Bangladesh.

Treat your poor and hungry population. Educate them that India is on the other side of the Border. Tell them that BSF will kill them if they try to cross border and BD's worthless BGB will only make a lip service.

Tell them that in future BD might be able to provide them enough food to eat.

Tell them that you have more work apart from making underwears for the west.

Go make some toilet first then talking such crap... We know what is your capability... where 70% of Indian villages does not have any toilet and only 34% people have improved toilet.

TH14-EXCRETA-BRSC_1112472f.jpg

This is India and this is your capability.

And that is reason why rich people of BD are illegally crossing the border. Rich will never cross the border. Only poor and hungry will cross the border which is evident from the ground reality.

Around 21 states of India have lower living standard then Bangladesh and condition of the neighboring states it is worse not including UP and Bihar which is worse then sub saharan africa and hold around 30% of the Indian population where all the dalits are dumped.

Again poor and hungry of BD cross international border to satisfy their drug needs. We are comfortably selling our products in our country. Your people are desperate and poor and thats why they cross the border.

One example: Wallmart doesnot go to the buyer. Buyer go to the wallmart.

There is a big difference between legal and illegal drugs. In Bd we just give rats about Indian legal drugs and here most of the demands are meet by locals companies. But poor Indians are desperate to sell the illegal drugs to destroy bd youth. This is in billions and even from Myanmar 500 million usd worth of illegal drugs is coming into Bangladesh each year.

This much your dirt poor Indians are desperate that even Bd government had to order Indian government to destroy those factories.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...hi-crack-down-drug-factories-near-border.html

N please do not insult walmart comparing it with Indians.

Watch again.

I think UN should declare BD as a matter of grave world importance so that those hungry souls can be feed.

At first feed your one third Indians those who go to bed and not to mention 44% of Indian malnourished children. Dnt humiliate yourself more.

And thats why suicide rate is so high in BD. I guess they are committing suicide because they could not sneak into India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxy8qSMVgg

Again Math problem. Suicide problem is so poor in BD that even govt is afraid of showing the national figures. But one of your institutes have done it. Read my earlier post.

Survey says Bangladesh

In India this rate is just 10.5.

But the rate is still 10 times less than BD. The reason is quite clear. The poor and Hungry who cannot cross in to India or Burma just end their lives. How do you expect them to live on Just $400??

:lol: did you even read the article from which you are just parroting??? That was just a survey in an union based on which the assumed result was said.

The six-member team led by Dr AHM Feroz and Dr SM Nurul Islam of the medical college conducted the survey at Mominpur union of Chuadanga district from January to April 2010.

But one union does not speak whole country. Based on latest data of 2012 not 2010 like that report only 10000 people commit suicide a year but in India it is way more then 1.35 lakh where most of them are for poverty!!! One example is the sorry death of the farmers who commit suicide for not paying loan.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=232009

Most importantly even if we assume the report that no where said it is for poverty but for the following reasons.

Deterioration of inter-personal relation, long-term problem and drug addiction are the main causes of suicide, according to the report.

So keep your rant to you and be ashamed for such a high number of suicide in India for poverty.

Now India has emerged as the world's suicide capital.

India Emerges as the World

N those womans are some divorced woman and from some of the most poorest region of the country but still that is looking 100 times better then poverty in India...

Firstly 3 times of 5000 is not rs 30000.

It is 15000 and that is the price at the border.

Secondly you cant even buy a proper goat for rs. 5000.

In punjab, haryana etc. it is cheaper and we are talking about cow not goat. It's price can be higher as Indians consume it not cow.

We all know who are poor and hungry. They are one who are crossing international border to risk their life for just Rs. 500.

Smugglers are far more richer then any ordinary people. In border everything is paid per piece. They earn 500 rupee per cow not for a batch of cow. Even Indians are also earning same thanks to the Bangladeshis... Even if it is for all cow 500 rupee a day leads one to earn 15000 rupee that is higher income then many educated Indians.

See how your poor cow smuggler are desperate to even kill your useless BSF... even around 100 Indian poors went to smuggle cow to Bangladesh.

"More than 100 cattle smugglers, including Bangladeshi smugglers, attacked the BSF men a few days back while they were performing duty on the border," Ravi Ponoth, inspector general of the Indian Border Security Force (BSF) told the BBC.

With underemployment rate of 40%, per capita income of $400......what more to say...

Just imagine how much shameful the data is for India that India even does not publish it. But with employment data we know India has 10% unemployment where as Bangladesh has 5%.

Bangladesh is employing bulk of the womans who are working partially (those who were counted in the underemployment counting) and contributing to the economy and family but in India womans are so oppressed and helpless that they even do not work and even seek any employment. So they are not counted in unemployment rate. Counting them it would be a pretty scary figure. We know that in woman inequality India is behind Bangladesh and even Pakistan.

India Worse Than Pakistan, Bangladesh In Gender Equality: UN Report | Link Newspaper

We the people of India are feeding poor and hungry of BD by selling them cattle at low rates. People of BD are so poor and hungry that they are ready to cross international border just to earn Rs. 500. Shows how desperate your poor are.

Feed your hungry and poors first then talk such big. Bangladesh is feeding all the border people of India. We know that more then one third of India go to bed hungry.

350 million Indians go to bed hungry...

India's Crisis Of Food Inflation & Hunger — beinformed

All PDF people can say that those are BD. Just look at their clothes and hygiene level.

Again make some toilet first and stop open defection then talk about hygiene...

India+sanitation+cell+phone.jpg

Cheap education coupled with malnourished childhood. Do not worry. We are providing medical visas as well. If you can afford(which I doubt) then you can come to India for a good treatment.

Do I need to put the malnourished chart again??? Ok here it is for you again. Malnutrition is a national shame of India...

Bangladesh:

Key Development Forecasts for Bangladesh

(Search Malnourished children as percent - Percent and click the graph for historical data by year)

Malnourishment a national shame: Manmohan Singh - Times Of India

Bangladesh has 35% malnourished children but your hungry and poor India has 42% but for stinky Bihar and UP it is around 70%. Try to have some shame like your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
But just a question..

Well neither selling beef nor exporting is illegal. However Bangladeshis risk their life and brave bullet and get into India to buy cattle in low price and selling them with a high margin in Bangladesh.

I have reported this post for being abusive. For fear of earning censor of the moderator I have not reacted calling this poster born of a mule - although that would have been deserving.

Well I was not being abusive, I was just curious as to why you call cow your mother. Since you are a Muslim so we can strike out the religious obligation here and that leaves us with only one conclusion.

I categorically deny that I was born of mule, please accuse me the same when I call a mule my mother, Mr Cow_Putra.

Hindus are not vegan, but vegetarian. But more importantly, asking his perspective on Indians/Hindus is like asking the wolf to guard the sheep. Good luck with that.

Hindus are neither vegan nor vegetarian. I can chomp down half a kg of any meat (except beef and pork) in one sitting..:taz:

Slaughtering of cow is BANNED in UP

Cow slaughter is banned in almost all states.

Back
Top Bottom