What's new

Legalize cattle smuggling on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

And think about those rich Bangladeshi who washes our toilets here in India

It is Indians who does the job here and in India it is known as the dalits!!! By the way 51% Indian do open defection... does India really have any toilet??? Bangladesh has 81% imporved and shared toilet but for India it is only 43%.

By the way for toilet why you are so embarrassed??? I just replied to that troll to bring him to reality and for that quoted your country's own minister comment.

So you say now what your minister say can not be quoted here???
I have not quoted what other 2 comment which has been quoted by your minister !!!

Here it is...

Toilets more important than temples: Jairam Ramesh

Now, Jairam Ramesh urges women not to marry in homes without toilets : India, News - India Today

India claims it do be a democracy and in a democracy people should not be ashamed of if other quotes their minister. But that at least speaks the quality of life of the average Indians.

Bangladesh has Lower HDI than India.

Bangladesh has Lowest HDI in the Islamic World.

A country with selling 20,000 Second Hand Cars running Euro I Standards.

The Main Highway is a Two-Lane Kuccha Road from Capital and Port. :lol:

Majority of Bangladeshi Economy is run on: (Thanks to @MandarK)

Hilsa Fishes

Underwears

Smuggling.

Bangladesh's Largest Export is Manpower.

India is atleast 30 Years+ in any Technology than the Entire Islamic World.

Bombay Dude wanna get ban again??? India is lagged behind bd in all but one sub category of HDI!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok as I said other day who is paying for the cow??? Indian or Bangladeshis??

You people are paying for the cows.

It is Bangladeshis those who are paying for it. Definitely those who are going to collect the cow are needy but is it only for 500 rupee???

Check the article. Read it again or I can say atleast read the article.

Now I will teach you some simple math.

Like you did with your $10bn trade??

500 rupee for each cow. One people can pass easily at least 5 cow then he is earning 2500 rupee.

Find out the difference between REMUNERATION AND PROFIT PER COMMODITY.

Now even he is doing it for 10days in a month he is earning 25000 rupee a month which a poor hungry Indian even can not imagine to earn.

That is why the poor and hungry of BD are earning just $400 a year??

That is beyond the capability of most of the poor and hungry of UP...

Per capita income of UP is still better than BD-Dhana which comes out to be pathetic $400.

You should have much better idea about poor and hunger of UP even if you take your own case... then just imagine those are living far below standard then normal poors.

Have BSF killed your relative?? I know its hard to understand but BSF is not responsible for your relatives death. Those poor were trying to cross the border and hot killed. Dont take it otherwise. Its just normal routine.

Indians are also doing but for other products and for cows too. Who told you that Indians are not crossing borders??

Then why they are not getting killed?

In many cases cow traders when shot were coming to Bangladesh along with Indians.

Wow i guess me made magical bullets which only kills BD. Great job by DRDO:tup:

It is very lucrative business of earning 3 times of investment just within hours then who would not do it???

drugs smuggling will give you 10 times the profit. Legalize in your country.

Like to add that the way Indian poors are making money out of it bordering Bangladesh.

Yeah like crossing border for Just rs 500. Very poor and sad state of BD population.

BSF kills Bangladeshi in Lalmonirhat

Have you seen how the poor of India at the bordering region of Bangladesh are making money??? They are making almost 10 times the price which haryana or punjab makes by selling cow...!!

But BD poor are earning only rs 500 and those hungry souls are crossing border to get that low amount. Pathetic state of BD poor.

I guess UN should declare a humanitarian crisis in BD.

Other report indicated that from West Bengal alone more then 20000-25000 cow crosses the border....so if you translate into money bordering region of west bengal and it's poors are alone making 25 cr rupee considering each cow on average cost 10000 rupee but price could be much higher now.

So have you seen how Bangladeshis are feeding the hungry and poor Indians??

Lastly the people whom you are saying poor and coming to India for profit are making money are making 25000*500= 1 cr 25 lakh rupee from west bengal cow alone. I hardly doubt all these cows are taken to Bangladesh by Bangladeshis alone as it is quite certain many poor Indians also transfer cow to Bangladesh and earn some hard cash for livelihood as in bordering region people are poor and hungry in India.

now come out of your wet dream and come to reality and shut your mouth.[/QUOTE]

Feel the economic power Bangladesh... :)

Actually these smugglers buy the cattle in a very low price from India and sell it with a high margin in BD where demand of beef is high. That's why they risk life and brave bullets to hop the border.

Legalizing the trade would eliminate these dalals/smugglers and make the it more profitable for India.

However as long as it's not legalized, these smugglers will be arrested and shot at if they attack BSF.

By the way isn't this Bansal guy supposed to be Hinduva terrorist or whatever bs bdiots usually peddle?

oui, I agree with your statement to a degree and am very shocked that indienne government that I in the past respected in high regards based on their commitement to democracy and human rights. I have to say this forum has definately shown me the darker side of indienne government per say as before when I just listened to Canadienne broadcasting networks' analysis on glossy india as its potrayed by the canadienne media. Also did you know according to some pakistani posters on this forum, there are still certain factions of possibly vegan/hindu faith populace that prevent the owner of cattle from slaughtering and sometimes even resort to physical force in forcing their view even though that cattle may not be their property. Not sure if this may be true, can you possibly shed some light on this issue from your perspective.

merci
look mate though India is a democracy in every aspect but there are many things that a Govt. can't perform even if its a democratic Govt.the majority of the Indians(around 80%-802%) are Hindus and most of the the Hindus consider the Cow as a sacred animal or a form of mother(we call her "Gomata" or Cow mother as she provides us with milk just like our own mothers).our religion prohibits the killing and the consumption of cows as we consider her holy!so when the majority of the population is against the slaughter of this animal how can our govt. legalise its trade(after all the bangladeshis are buying the cows for consumption).and i think that democracies work on the basis of the opinion of the majority!

Some Indian posters mentioned that India is the biggest beef exporter- is it cow meet or buffalo meat?

Cow meat packed with Buffalo sticker.. ;)

Whatever helps you sleep at night:lol:

India’s exports are exclusively deboned frozen buffalo meat (carabeef) which is included in USDA’s global estimates of beef (bovine) meat production.

r7t8pg.jpg

Source: http://www.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/livestock_poultry.pdf

@Roybot, do you think legalizing cattle trade or beef (cattle) export would divert a large amount of export to other countries than BD? I think live cattle export to a bordering country like BD is much more cost effective than exporting processed beef. Also common Indians may react less negatively to live export than they would do otherwise.

This is funny, yet if it makes you happy that buying food is an indicator of ' economic power'...

@ the topic , the headline is an oxymoron.

Cattle trade cannot be legalised as it would have communal implications.

May be not correct that buying food is indicator of economic power . but you have to remember only in the Eid ul Adja we sacrifice around 50~60 Lac animal most of which comes illegally from India.and even every year lot of cows are consume in bangladesh of which majority coming from india which is approximately At least Rs. 150 Billion Industry which India cannot ignore.

If this this huge economic benefit didn't happen then the communal implication may effect but as the illegal trading is continuing in spite of communal implication I think for the better relation with Bangladesh and economic benefit India should legalize cow trading . it would decrease boarder killing and improve Bangladesh India relation .

@Roybot, do you think legalizing cattle trade or beef (cattle) export would divert a large amount of export to other countries than BD? I think live cattle export to a bordering country like BD is much more cost effective than exporting processed beef. Also common Indians may react less negatively to live export than they would do otherwise.

Most likely and as a result the prices will go up. Right now Indian farmers sell their male calves for 2-3000 Indian Rupees. And after changing hands, it finally reaches Bangladeshi consumers at no less than 50,000 Taka(correct me if am wrong). Thats a lot of margin, all of which is pocketed by the middlemen, cattle smugglers and traders on both sides. With the legalization, there won't be any need of middle men, and beef will be sold according to the international market prices.

Meat processing industry is infact less "in your face" than live cattle export. India exported 1.5 Million Tonnes of Carabeef (Buffalo meat) last year, and hardly anyone heard about it.

You people are paying for the cows.

Check the article. Read it again or I can say atleast read the article.

Like you did with your $10bn trade??

Find out the difference between REMUNERATION AND PROFIT PER COMMODITY.

That is why the poor and hungry of BD are earning just $400 a year??

Per capita income of UP is still better than BD-Dhana which comes out to be pathetic $400.

Have BSF killed your relative?? I know its hard to understand but BSF is not responsible for your relatives death. Those poor were trying to cross the border and hot killed. Dont take it otherwise. Its just normal routine.

Then why they are not getting killed?

Wow i guess me made magical bullets which only kills BD. Great job by DRDO:tup:

drugs smuggling will give you 10 times the profit. Legalize in your country.

Yeah like crossing border for Just rs 500. Very poor and sad state of BD population.

BSF kills Bangladeshi in Lalmonirhat

But BD poor are earning only rs 500 and those hungry souls are crossing border to get that low amount. Pathetic state of BD poor.

I guess UN should declare a humanitarian crisis in BD.

Other report indicated that from West Bengal alone more then 20000-25000 cow crosses the border....so if you translate into money bordering region of west bengal and it's poors are alone making 25 cr rupee considering each cow on average cost 10000 rupee but price could be much higher now.

So have you seen how Bangladeshis are feeding the hungry and poor Indians??

Lastly the people whom you are saying poor and coming to India for profit are making money are making 25000*500= 1 cr 25 lakh rupee from west bengal cow alone. I hardly doubt all these cows are taken to Bangladesh by Bangladeshis alone as it is quite certain many poor Indians also transfer cow to Bangladesh and earn some hard cash for livelihood as in bordering region people are poor and hungry in India.

now come out of your wet dream and come to reality and shut your mouth.
[/QUOTE]

Serious poverty of UP and per capita gdp of 500 usd has caused serious mental problem of the hungry and malnourished poor like you in UP. Bd's are earning 400 usd??? :rofl:... have you seen it in your wet dream??/ You cant even find a house maid with that amount. Come out of your poverty stricken UP and have a fresh air. This is Bangladeshis those who are paying the poors of India for doing the smuggling and that's how they are surviving their life. I know the poors of India is in so miserable state that you minister has asked you hungry and malnourished lot to eat rats instead of rice. This is a utter shame for the who India.

Eat rats for snacks, says Indian official - Telegraph

The ugly disgusting condition of the poors in India is so bad that more then 15000 farmers committed suicide each year for unable to pay loan though the real figure is much much higher. Have you seen any such event ever in Bangladesh??? Feel ashed about it you poor and hungry Indians.

cotton farmer suicides | A year in India

You see, there is a disturbing number of cotton farmers who kill themselves every day because of the amount of debt that they have incurred in order to farm and compete on a global level. In 2010 alone, 15,964 farmer suicides across India were recorded. This number only accounts for the number of suicides officially recorded and research shows that there are many suicides that don’t meet the criteria for official government statistics. For instance, if the land title has not been transferred to a widow after her husband commits suicide and she subsequently commits suicide, her death is not counted in the official data. Research also shows that farmers commit suicide for two main reasons: 1. Crop failure and 2. Debt (taking out loans to purchase expensive genetically modified seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other costly inputs).

Whatever BD souls are earning during smuggling is paid by the Bangladeshis not hungry and poor Indians so shut the f**k your stinky mouth. Your hungry and poor Indians are also earning through it and they do the bulk of the duty and also earns money by bringing smuggling goods.

Your hungry and poor west bengalis are surviving due to high price of cow due to smuggling in border area which they buy at a lower price from other region. We all know how poor, hungry and malnourished you ugly Indians are...

This is video by your hindushamiti that is showing how openly poor and hungry Indians are taking cows to border to earn some money and your police, BSF and even politicians are earning some money through it for survival.

Cow smuggling to Bangladesh thru West Bengal border of North 24 Parganas district - Baduria P.S. BSF is corrupt, Police is corrupt, Politicians are corrupt. Common people are helpless.

See how poor and hungry Indians are openly admitting of getting 1000 rupee from a cow of 5000 rupee in front of the media.... Now stop your crap and thank Bangladesh for feeding this poor Indians along with your police, BSF and military...

03 Dec 2012 06:26:21 PM Monday BdST

GM Quader says
Cattle import legally soon

GM Quader says Cattle import legally soon

Sukumar Sarkar, Coordination Editor
banglanews24.com

DHAKA: Commerce Minister GM Quader on Monday said they have sent proposal to Indian authorities seeking permission to import cattle legally to avert boarder killings.

The commerce minister came up with the disclosure while talking to journalists after inaugurating three-day long Indian Show at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre in the city.

He said, “Number of boarder killing will be reduced if we get scope to import cattle legally as most of the boarder killings take place while the Bangladeshi citizens cross the boarder to smuggle cattle from India.”

Welcoming the comments of outgoing BSF chief U K Bansal which was made on December regarding the cattle import from India, the minister said the government is trying best to mange the Indian authorities to import cattle.

On December 1, UK Bansal said the menace of cattle smuggling on the India-Bangladesh border defies policing and might be best controlled by making the trade legal.

Indian High Commissioner to Dhaka Pankaj Saran, Bangladesh Commerce Secretary Mahbub Ahmed, among others, participated in the programme.

The minister put emphasis on exporting more products to Indian territories to reduce gap between the two neighboring countries in the field of trade and business.

He also urged the Indian business entrepreneurs to establish business farms in joint venture with Bangladeshi businessmen.

BDST: 1815 HRS, DEC 03, 2012
Edited By: Palash Rahman, Newsroom Editor/ M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor/ SM Salahuddin, Output Editor eic@banglanews24.com

Back
Top Bottom