What's new

Legalize cattle smuggling on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

Hindus are neither vegan nor vegetarian. I can chomp down half a kg of any meat (except beef and pork) in one sitting..:taz:

I meant mostly. About 30-40%. Point was that they are not vegan.

I meant mostly. About 30-40%. Point was that they are not vegan.

Bro, south indian hindus are mostly non-veggies except for a few castes which wont comprise more than 15% of the population..I think only North indian hindus are mostly vegetarian...thats been my personal observation...

Bro, south indian hindus are mostly non-veggies except for a few castes which wont comprise more than 15% of the population..I think only North indian hindus are mostly vegetarian...thats been my personal observation...

Its because south india is mostly dalit infested. Most fo the southerns are dark skinned and dalit. What about you? Do you eat beef as a Dalit or just a screwed up kid?

Even that trend is going away, I was in my hometown in Punjab last year, and all the so called Brahmin friends (who claim to be religious apparently) of mine eat beef. Ten years ago, these guys wouldnt even touch an egg. :lol:

Its because south india is mostly dalit infested. Most fo the southerns are dark skinned and dalit. What about you? Do you eat beef as a Dalit or just a screwed up kid?

I dont know what wierd obsession with caste you Bangladeshis have (I have seen quite a few posts where you unnecessarily bring in these personal insults), when everything you just said applies more to Bangladeshis before they converted.

I dont like to make personal insults, but since you started it, dont forget that you guys were once low caste labourers as well, who got fed up of your high caste zamindaars, and asked for a separate country to not live in oppression.

I dont know what wierd obsession with caste you Bangladeshis have (I have seen quite a few posts where you unnecessarily bring in these personal insults), when everything you just said applies more to Bangladeshis before they converted.

I dont like to make personal insults, but since you started it, dont forget that you guys were once low caste labourers as well, who got fed up of your high caste zamindaars, and asked for a separate country to not live in oppression.

What we were irrelevant now even if i take your words as true. we are muslim and now higher caste than any pagan.. ;)

Salut

Why dont the indienne government legalize beef exports, while I understand the religious sensitivities but why do religious sensitivities affect their government policies. As far as my knowledge of india and indienne government go, isn't there a separation between religion and state. I would love to hear the reasoning behind this inherent contradiction that I see from my perspective, can an indienne member please clarify for me. Also as far as cattle trade go, making the cattle trade legal will not only boost indienne market but it will further mean more tax ravenue, which is good for the state and the people. Also furthermore from my perspective, it will definitely count down the illegal smugglings and the indienne border services can focus on narcotics and other more serious issue that require attention.

merci

Salut

For your information India is largest exporter of beef in the world... so much for sacred cow:laugh:
In India, the states have the right to decide on the cow slaughter, not the center. So some states have banned the cow slaughter and others have allowed it.... based on their constituents religious sentiments. Why does BD have to smuggle live cattle?? They could just import halal beef instead.

I eat illegal bangladeshis (who are considered lower than the Dalits in social order) for breakfast...skinny malnourished guys...absolutely no meat...

Salut

For your information India is largest exporter of beef in the world... so much for sacred cow

It is buffalo beef...not cow beef. There will be a huge uproar is cow beef is sold like that..

I eat illegal bangladeshis (who are considered lower than the Dalits in social order) for breakfast...skinny malnourished guys...absolutely no meat...

It is buffalo beef...not cow beef. There will be a huge uproar is cow beef is sold like that..

ngbbs50a4456f49e95.jpg

why so much beef about cow when buffalo works equally hard???

why so much beef about cow when buffalo works equally hard???

Because religious reasons bro...Cow considered an amsa of Godess Lakshmi, then cow milk considered as the only alternative to mother's milk..many cultural and religious reasons..

But if cattle smuggling is legalized then it won't be called smuggling. :lol:

Because religious reasons bro...Cow considered an amsa of Godess Lakshmi, then cow milk considered as the only alternative to mother's milk..many cultural and religious reasons..

I know bro. Thanks anyways. I was just being sarcastic.

As you have said malnourished then it should be hungry, stinky and poor Indians... as India is a global shame let alone south asian shame as every one in three malnourished child in the world is Indian. Dnt be ashamed of your country man and try to label them something else.... For the Bangladeshis it is a shame if anyone call them Indian.

Apart from eating rats and dirt ... eating human being of their own country those who are malnourished is the only thing which was left by the dirt, poor, stinky Indians like you...

You did not answer to @iajdani are you also a dark skinned dalit of south India???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom