What's new

Legalize cattle smuggling on Bangladesh border: BSF chief

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and other guys debating you, perhaps many Indians are poorer than many Bangladeshis and vice versa, that fact doesn't change the lives of the rest of us in any way. I appreciate your patriotism, but we have a thousand menacing problems to think about other than satisfying our ego. Poverty is a problem but the poor are not to be ridiculed. Question is what are we doing to alleviate poverty?? India is ahead of us in good governance. Government facilities are more accessible to average Indians than average Bangladeshis.e

Last edited by a moderator:
@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and other guys debating you, perhaps many Indians are poorer than many Bangladeshis and vice versa, that fact doesn't change the lives of the rest of us in any way. I appreciate your patriotism, but we have a thousand menacing problems to think about other than satisfying our ego. Poverty is a problem but the poor are not to be ridiculed. Question is what are we doing to alleviate poverty?? India is ahead of us in good governance. Government facilities are more accessible to average Indians than average Bangladeshis.e

I only ridicule the poverty of Indians when these poor trolls from UP, Bihar and West Bengal post all those nonsense. Anyway I do not disagree with your point. India has certain advantage over Bangladesh regarding better governance thats why they able to implement big project quickly where as in Bangladesh it takes years as a result India is little ahead in terms of electricity production and infrastructure then Bangladesh which is helping it to attract more foreign investment but still it is mostly some specific state centric and only a small groups are getting the benefit.

^don't get carried away due to some naive comments. BD has done exceptionally well and is on course to do even better in future.
many indians in fact do admire your country's achievements.
try to ignore the offending posts, this is the internet after all

I only ridicule the poverty of Indians when these poor trolls from UP, Bihar and West Bengal post all those nonsense. Anyway I do not disagree with your point. India has certain advantage over Bangladesh regarding better governance thats why they able to implement big project quickly where as in Bangladesh it takes years as a result India is little ahead in terms of electricity production and infrastructure then Bangladesh which is helping it to attract more foreign investment but still it is mostly some specific state centric and only a small groups are getting the benefit.

Many Indians expect a big brotherish respect from Bangladeshis. Most in this group are an immatured lot. I think it's better to ignore their posts and attitude instead of responding in kind. There are patient ears among the Indians, let's not antagonize them unnecessarily and make them ignore our voice when we're right.

On topic, good governance makes up for all other evils. Even when development is not conspicuous good governance in fact favors and facilitates a sustainable development.

There is a powerful group in India who will not allow export of Go-Mata (mother cow) for slaughter. Also to note is the other powerful lot. These are the cattle traders from the western states. They feed and sustain this chain for good profit. So smuggling it shall have to be.

Serious poverty of UP and per capita gdp of 500 usd has caused serious mental problem of the hungry and malnourished poor like you in UP. [/quote]

I guess you didnt get proper food to develop your brain :lol:

Bd's are earning 400 usd??? :rofl:... have you seen it in your wet dream??

Yes. Subtract the GDP of Dhaka from BD and you will come to know that poor of BD ar not even earning $750. They are just earning $400 and that is why they are ready to take risk for just Rs.500.

You cant even find a house maid with that amount.

But you can get a BD for that amount.

Come out of your poverty stricken UP and have a fresh air.

Atleast come to BD :lol:

This is Bangladeshis those who are paying the poors of India for doing the smuggling and that's how they are surviving their life.

These poor are just trying to live their lives by smuggling. Indian people are so good that they sell cattle for cheap so that some hungry and poor of BD can afford one meal a day. That is why BD are crossing the border and not Indians.

I know the poors of India is in so miserable state that you minister has asked you hungry and malnourished lot to eat rats instead of rice. This is a utter shame for the who India.

Do you guys even have money to buy rats??

See the state of BD poor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHEdajcSLFQ

The ugly disgusting condition of the poors in India is so bad that more then 15000 farmers committed suicide each year for unable to pay loan though the real figure is much much higher. Have you seen any such event ever in Bangladesh??? Feel ashed about it you poor and hungry Indians.

Yeah.

Suicide in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a report by Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital, Dhaka, published in 2010, around 6,500,000 people of Bangladesh are prone to suicide. The rate is 128.08 people per 100,000 commit suicide in Bangladesh every year.

Now laugh at your reality.

Whatever BD souls are earning during smuggling is paid by the Bangladeshis not hungry and poor Indians so shut the f**k your stinky mouth.

We poeple are so good that we are even feeding the poor and hungry of BD. You must thank us that we are feeding a large portion of your population by selling cattle at low rate otherwise.....just think about it.

Your hungry and poor Indians are also earning through it and they do the bulk of the duty and also earns money by bringing smuggling goods.

Poor are crossing the border to make a living. We all know who are crossing the border. May those poor get some work in their own country.

Your hungry and poor west bengalis are surviving due to high price of cow due to smuggling in border area which they buy at a lower price from other region. We all know how poor, hungry and malnourished you ugly Indians are...

:lol:

Now you are comparing yourselves to WB. The standard of WB is beyond you. I dont know how many BD are actually fed by the great people of WB. They are just serving some poor and hungry of BD.

This is video by your hindushamiti that is showing how openly poor and hungry Indians are taking cows to border to earn some money and your police, BSF and even politicians are earning some money through it for survival.

:lol:

These are illegal BD which are running towards border to save themselves from BSF.

[/QUOTE]

The video clearly shows that illegal BD crossed the border and now they are running back with smuggled cattle.

May these poor souls find something better to do. Rs.500 is not just enough to risk your life.

There is a powerful group in India who will not allow export of Go-Mata (mother cow) for slaughter. Also to note is the other powerful lot. These are the cattle traders from the western states. They feed and sustain this chain for good profit. So smuggling it shall have to be.

Stop chasing your tail.. Do you know

1. India is biggest exporter of Beef?
2. Many Indian politicians have butcher house with them, I heard Kapil Sibbal wife run one such meat house..
3. Beef are banned in public only (though Muslim area openly sale Beef).
4. Technically any kind of meat must not be sold openly in India (But no one care these rule).

I am not against Beef trade, I am against Smuggling, be it cow, ox Pig or cough syrup. Its leak in revenue. The Indo-BD govt come to some solution/agreement....

I see it as the failure of Bangladeshi Govt. to provide adequate food to their population, as they depend upon smuggle food. Adequate number of Cows and halal beef meats are available in International market which can be legally imported to meet the domestic demands. I see the bangladeshi govt. not doing its duty to supply legal beef in the market.

2. Many Indian politicians have butcher house with them, I heard Kapil Sibbal wife run one such meat house..
4. Technically any kind of meat must not be sold openly in India (But no one care these rule).

I am not against Beef trade, I am against Smuggling, be it cow, ox Pig or cough syrup. Its leak in revenue. The Indo-BD govt come to some solution/agreement....

All your 4 points are B/S.

I see it as the failure of Bangladeshi Govt. to provide adequate food to their population, as they depend upon smuggle food. Adequate number of Cows and halal beef meats are available in International market which can be legally imported to meet the domestic demands. I see the bangladeshi govt. not doing its duty to supply legal beef in the market.

1.BD is not only self-sufficient in food, we export some. We do have to import from time to time when there has been a crop failure/cyclone/flood.

2. The Cow problem is not only GOI's problem but an issue which bedevils the Hindu society of W & C India.

1.BD is not only self-sufficient in food, we export some. We do have to import from time to time when there has been a crop failure/cyclone/flood.
Direction of the illegal cattle smuggling / cattle trade towards Bangladesh and proportion of it suggest the shortage in Bangladeshi market. Govt. can't full-fill the demand through legal channel and hence people has to depend upon smuggle cattle. To full-fill this demand common bangladeshi citizen has to put their lives in risk.

2. The Cow problem is not only GOI's problem but an issue which bedevils the Hindu society of W & C India.
I couldn't get what you mean by issue of cow with Hindu society. Do you mean that since Majority of Indian(or most hindus) don't eat cows then that's the problem??

I guess you didnt get proper food to develop your brain :lol:

Yes. Subtract the GDP of Dhaka from BD and you will come to know that poor of BD ar not even earning $750. They are just earning $400 and that is why they are ready to take risk for just Rs.500.

Yes yes I know in which country there are more hungry and malnourished people. It is dirty and poor India. 44% of your children are malnourished. It is saying it all.

Poor earning $400 usd??? Have you found it Bihar or UP where average per capita is 300 usd and 500 usd respectively???

From which world's mythical data you got 400 usd earning??? and 500 rupee for cow??? 500 rupee per cow which means even in one day they transfer 4 cow they will earn more then 400 usd in a year. In a month the amount they earn a poor and hungry UPians like you even can not imagine to earn.

Idiot come to reality. With 400 usd it is even harder to get a house maid. Poor and hungry Indians may be willing to work at cheaper rate in India but this is not the case here.

But you can get a BD for that amount.

Do you hungry and poor Indians even have money to buy food??? Reduce your malnourished Indians first, stop farmers to commit suicide for not able to pay loan and then come here for talk. We buy you Police and Politicians on a regular basis along with worthless BSF!!! The posted report says so.

These poor are just trying to live their lives by smuggling. Indian people are so good that they sell cattle for cheap so that some hungry and poor of BD can afford one meal a day. That is why BD are crossing the border and not Indians.

Not really!!! Bangladeshi buyers are buying a cow with around 30000 rupee which is mare 2500 to 5000 rupee in Haryana or Punjub and it rises to 5000 rupee at West Bengal and 15000 rupee at border. It is the hungry and poor Indians who are making money by selling these cows. Beef is just a small part of the smuggling which makes only 10%. Your hungry and poors are so desperate for smuggling that they even set up some illegal drug factory along the border for smuggling.

Do you guys even have money to buy rats??

See the state of BD poor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHEdajcSLFQ

Did you even watch the video??? Did it even said they can not buy foods???

N come to 2012 not 90s or early 2000s when the video was made. Now in Bangladesh poverty is 31% but in your hungry and poor India it is 37%. But in your dirty, poor Bihar and UP is way above 50%.

At least no one in Bangladesh are committing suicide for hunger and poverty like that of India. Your malnourished rate is higher thats speak it all which even can not eat food. I guess as a hungry and poor of India you are enjoying rats fry so much...

Idiot ... how many of the Bangladeshis committed suicide for hunger or not able to pay interest in Bangladesh like that 15000 poor Indian farmers those who commit suicide in India each which is even 1.5 times more then the total suicide in Bangladesh.

10,000 commit suicide a year

But in hungry and poor India more then 1.35 lakh people commit suicide and recently reported as the suicide capital country of the world.

India Emerges as the World

1.35 lakh people committed suicide in 2011; WB, TN top the list - India - IBNLive

We poeple are so good that we are even feeding the poor and hungry of BD. You must thank us that we are feeding a large portion of your population by selling cattle at low rate otherwise.....just think about it.

At lower price??? Another foolish and low iq Indian's utter rubbish. As I said earlier Bangladeshi consumers are paying 30000 rupee for a 2500-5000 rupee cow of haryana and punjub. Your west bengal poors at border earning 3 times the amount sellng the cows.

Yes yes we know who are m ore eager to sell the cows. Desperate hungry and poor Indians even bring it from as far as haryana and punjab.

Poor are crossing the border to make a living. We all know who are crossing the border. May those poor get some work in their own country.

Crossing to India for work when hungry and poor Indians even can not do anything and eat rats. Feed your poor first and stop suicide of farmers for not able to pay loans and reduce your poverty and open defection.

If you are talking about smuggling they earn more then what a ordinary poor Indians like you even can not imagine. No wonder 10% of the Indians are unemployed and womans even dnt look for job any more so is not counted in the unemployment.

Now you are comparing yourselves to WB. The standard of WB is beyond you. I dont know how many BD are actually fed by the great people of WB. They are just serving some poor and hungry of BD.

The people who are paying are the one who are feeding the poor and hungry people and in this case it is the Indians whom we are feeding.

These are illegal BD which are running towards border to save themselves from BSF.

They are Bangladeshi and running towards the border to save from BSF in open broad day light through the busy street of India with cows .... only speaks your intelligence level and iq!!!
This is no wonder malnourishment rate caused this low iq problem in you. Just look at their skinny body and face. Anyone can distinguish them from other country national.

This is just tips of the iceberg. 1000s upon 1000 poor Indians depend on the smuggling for their livelihood even enter to Bangladesh to supply those.

May these poor souls find something better to do. Rs.500 is not just enough to risk your life.

They are Indians... earning a handsome money 500 rupee per cow means more then 2000 rupee even if they pass 4 cow which an illiterate dalit and poor like you even cant think to earn.

Dnt utter rubbish. We know the reality of India. Let alone selling beef hindu fanatics even attacked dalits for organizing a beef festival party...

Attack on beef fest against ‘food fascism’

OU Dalit Student Org & Left Groups Beef Festival Turns Violent | Adilmohd's Blog

Not only that even in many Indian state cow slaughtering is banned.

So please dnt make yourself a fool by all those nonsense that you kept on posting here.

I'm not sure why would you, a Muslim refer to cow as go Mata. I can understand some Hindus do consider cow as sacred animal but what's the excuse for you? Were you born of a cow?

Back
Top Bottom