What's new

Lebanon to take airspace violations to UN

But he is right for this matter: Hezbollah is not the reason of civil war that time.
But Palestinian camps and change of balance of population, change of policy worried by Christians.
Then PLO had weapons when they came back from Jordania : Palestinians have been expelled from Jordania that time .
Beginning of the hell...

israelis are lucky cos hezbollah have no anti aircraft weapons and air crafts..otherwise there woud b no violation..

Haha. You think I want Turkey to be in the EU???! :omghaha:
Normally I would have to ask your age here...i was referring to the shameful processes turkey had to pass so that it could get a seat in EU (not that u want it)...or do u want me to open the page of turkish history from ottoman empire to mustafa kamal pasha to now.
turkey has become a hybridized society of secularism, extremism & western culture.

Please explain to me what prevents us to file a complaint with the UN over violations of our airspace by USA with drones? Why don't we file a complaint too?

Because there aren't any violations. All the strikes are cleared by the government and the US/NATO have permission over certain airspace limits to carry out strikes. The permission is issued by federal government.

Coming to the topic, there isn't going to be any action for this protest. No one cares.

Because there aren't any violations. All the strikes are cleared by the government and the US/NATO have permission over certain airspace limits to carry out strikes. The permission is issued by federal government.

Coming to the topic, there isn't going to be any action for this protest. No one cares.

Then why all this kolaveri in the national assembly?

Back
Top Bottom