What's new

LCA vs JF17 turn rate,roll time and loop comparison video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.. I can post a video of JF 17 beating Tejas in turns too.

Fact is jf17 is flying in paf while Tejas started in 1983.. Yet still isn't even operational by iaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth always hurt..

Sour grapes for someone are not always sour for everyone.. For those who dont know what they are talking about. Lca is a failed project/product. period.

and why this comparision . JF17 is already a winner. see below

Jf 17 is 90 % composit surface where as LCA is all metal now and composits Will be done in future.
JF 17 is Unstable aircraft in all axis , controlled by fully redundunt FWB system, where is LCA will be made fully FWB in phases, currently it flys like mig 19, 21, airbus a320:chilli:.
JF17 has onboard Oxygen generator to extend operational range, where as LCA doestn have it.
JF17 has 9 hardpoints, where as LCA has 8 hardpoints
JF17 has twin seater trainer but LCA twin seater is never developed
JF17 is being developed to land on an aircraft carrier , where as LCA is not.
JF17 RCS is very less as its body is made of composits , where as LCA a school bus on air.

and i can go long...like this. I know what you should do in above text

Funding for a jointventure devlopment is not same as developing some thing with foreign components.

1. It is a wise decision to buy, proven componenets and use it initally. later when you can build it they will be replaced.

LCA is not 100% indian, even if it is 40% indian it is a significant achievement for india and a grand success.

Coming to turn compariosn... come to chennai, our autos are also like these flights, 3 wheels and airborn most of the time. they can take u turn, in less than the time you can turn.. all these comparion is not accurate as we dont know anything about the speed of the ac & intention of the show.

These videos mean squat unless the machines were tested to their absolute limits on each trial.

In different videos pilots could have just pushed their birds a little harder. As you can see Pak47 posted a video of JF-17 beating the LCA.

Unless they were tested for this purpose at the same time, there won't be any proof. Not even a tiny indication of the truth.

In conclusion, don't create troll threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom