What's new

LCA vs JF17 turn rate,roll time and loop comparison video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless comparing a plane(Tejas) that is still being diapered & ppl still uncertain of its future with a plane like (JF-17) which is on the skies, flying with SD-10 and already countries want it in their airforce

Useless comparing a plane which is 80% made by China and 20% by Pakistan against a plane that is a 100% Indigenous venture. If joint ventures have to be compared , JF-17 should be compared to Sukhoi MKI-30 , which is a joint venture , has been flying since a decade , and is several levels ahead of JF-17. Anyway , that being said , LCA is still a superior craft compared to 3rd generation plastic toy jf-17.

Useless comparing a plane(Tejas) that is still being diapered & ppl still uncertain of its future with a plane like (JF-17) which is on the skies, flying with SD-10 and already countries want it in their airforce
Am hearing same rant since JF induction, many countries want to buy it. Well those many countries still light years away to even start negotiating. :P wake me up.

Please dont insult JF-17 by comparing it to a failed aircraft which never made it to mass Production.

Please dont insult JF-17 by comparing it to a failed aircraft which never made it to mass Production.

So even failed aircrafts of India have better technology then Pakistani front runner fighters???

These Pakistani vs India videos really crack me up, a while ago i saw videos of an Indian and an Pakistani trying to prove each other wether the LCA or JF-17 was better. Its was very informative and you could see these guys where die-hard fanboys but the improvized name calling is priceless XD I remember the pakistanis account name, something like Abdulbarijan

You mean JF intergalactic plane flying since 4 years in PAF and still validating technology for BVR or PGM is that what you talking about or LCA which will get inducted in to force after validation of all technology in 2 years with full Squadorn strength is something you easily can ignore.The point is JF17 is nothing but a bastard all metal child of chinese aviation,which they want to sove into Pakistan throat in the name of Joint Fighter.:D

Indian navy is praising JF-17 Thunder aircraft

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember 2-3 years back same thunder fanboys jumping over airshow turn rates of of jf17 v/s lca.. now same fanboys are giving excuses ... :woot:

JF-17 is only capable of dropping dumb bombs
on Terrorists and no stand-of weapon with
precision strike capability.
It has no BVR capability as of yet.
The production of JF-17 commenced in 2008
( Link ) and it's 2013 now already and 2 squadrons
operational (16-17 per squadron), 34 produced in 5
years. Chinese still flying Mig 19 but they think it's still much relaible that Super Duper JF17....

JF-17 is only capable of dropping dumb bombs
on Terrorists and no stand-of weapon with
precision strike capability.
It has no BVR capability as of yet.
The production of JF-17 commenced in 2008
( Link ) and it's 2013 now already and 2 squadrons
operational (16-17 per squadron), 34 produced in 5
years. Chinese still flying Mig 19 but they think it's still much relaible that Super Duper JF17....

JF17 never took part in bombings on terrorists. F16s are used for that.

It is ironic, Pakistan is so proud of its "indigenous" fighter that is closer to Mig-21 than 4th generation, which they had no role in developing or designing, and which no other country wants, even for dirt-cheap prices.

I guess it is a matter of standards.
Imagine if we were happy with an LCA that
1. Was a conventional all-metal jet with no complete FBW,barely any different from jets designed in the 50s and 60s
2. Used a SOviet era, pre-1980s engine that emits dark smoke and has barely acceptible thrust or engine life
3. Used cheap, inferior Chinese radar and electronics
4. Was "inducted" before even a proper IOC, leave alone FOC, or even a proper trainer version

With these shortcuts, the LCA-lite would have ready a decade ago, but if you suggested such a fighter to the IAF, they would kick you out.

The only issue ith the LCA was that it was too ambitious, especially with the engine and radar. But better to try and build your own at least, and develop a strong industrial base in the process, than buy a lot of paint.
And at least whatever foreign components that have gone into the LCA - whether the GE engine, Israeli radar (until the Indian AESA gets ready) or electronics, is all top-botch. Which is not something you can say for the JF-17 - I wonder if the Pakistani air chief marshall had to decidie on his car and had to choose between a model from France or US, versus something made in China, what would he prefer?

It is ironic, Pakistan is so proud of its "indigenous" fighter that is closer to Mig-21 than 4th generation, which they had no role in developing or designing, and which no other country wants, even for dirt-cheap prices.

I guess it is a matter of standards.
Imagine if we were happy with an LCA that
1. Was a conventional all-metal jet with no complete FBW,barely any different from jets designed in the 50s and 60s
2. Used a SOviet era, pre-1980s engine that emits dark smoke and has barely acceptible thrust or engine life
3. Used cheap, inferior Chinese radar and electronics
4. Was "inducted" before even a proper IOC, leave alone FOC, or even a proper trainer version

With these shortcuts, the LCA-lite would have ready a decade ago, but if you suggested such a fighter to the IAF, they would kick you out.

The only issue ith the LCA was that it was too ambitious, especially with the engine and radar. But better to try and build your own at least, and develop a strong industrial base in the process, than buy a lot of paint.
And at least whatever foreign components that have gone into the LCA - whether the GE engine, Israeli radar (until the Indian AESA gets ready) or electronics, is all top-botch. Which is not something you can say for the JF-17 - I wonder if the Pakistani air chief marshall had to decidie on his car and had to choose between a model from France or US, versus something made in China, what would he prefer?

Lol, countries are trying to buy JF-17... Egypt, Azerbaijan, Zimbabe all have interest on buying it..
Not failed project like TEJAS.

1. Dumbass, 50's & 60's plane look more like Tejas, with delta wings. :lol:

2. Like your Kaveri, which cant even make a UAV fly ? :lol: :rofl:
Atleast JF-17 engine cant put the plane up, unlike Tejas Kaveri which fall right back down :azn:
And JF-17 engine is also used in Mig-29 of IAF.. By ur logic, it means that IAF is junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom