What's new

LCA Mk2 will be called Medium Weight Fighter and Rafale in India by September 2019: ACM B.S.Dhanoa

As in category of Pakistani K8. For pilots conversions before they fly the "real fighter jets".

You mean JL-8?? Nop we had Kiran Aircrafts for that role, retired recently. Was the new recent F.C.-1 trainer rolled out to compliment the JL-8s in service with you?

you seem to have lot of time to waste..

Well I Kind of find it satisfying to spoil their “Good night’s sleep” party. Haha

You mean JL-8?? Nop we had Kiran Aircrafts for that role, retired recently. Was the new recent F.C.-1 trainer rolled out to compliment the JL-8s in service with you?

No k8 = Karakoram-8. Do you want me to put its pics here and take forum bandwidth? Sure you can Google right?

With Kiran being retired , tejas going to replace them perhaps?

We neither have fc-1 or jl8 in service with us! What are you on about?

Nah, I guess it's your job. :lol: Since you lot are whining so hard on hearing Tejas. :enjoy:
Yeah, my job to make you sit on it.:lol:
Whining? 2 posts and I’m whining? What be yours cause you are on a Pak forum moaning?

That’s LCA Navy dude!! Sorry to burst that bubble of yours. :-)

Sure sure and your airforce didn't want to dump the Tejas for similar reasons either before it was forced down their throats by the government and lo and behold after decades of trying to shine a turd MWF comes out

Sure sure and your airforce didn't want to dump the Tejas for similar reasons either before it was forced down their throats by the government and lo and behold after decades of trying to shine a turd MWF comes out

Says who?
You?
Some random person on the internet?

When Tejas was not inducted you lot would pi$$ and moan about how it isn't good enough but now that it has been inducted it was because it was forced?
yoda.jpg

How long has it been since the Tejas "Light (ahem I mean Medium) Combat Aircraft" started its development? I think by now it should be ready for retirement, after which it can be declared Heavy Combat Aircraft.

Well !! since FC-1 stands no chance against this machine. I guess LCA is alone in its class:partay:.
My neighbour nothing stands a chance against the mighty Indian.
Wonder how Muslims ruled you for over a thousand years followed by the British for 200. Now you talk like the mighty mouse army that you are

lol.. the joke gets even funnier..

Buttt... no worries, they will benefit from the RnD and apply it elsewhere. Plus they ll have a fighter which is going to be totallllly indigenous, developed with the help of Russia, France and Israel. Oh and the American engine.

Last edited:
As much as you would expect :D

It already is the lightest in its class !! MK 2 is going to be a heavier version of the current Tejas and therefore it makes complete sense for the Tejas to shed its LCA and be called an MCA. or if your interntion was to just troll and leave, I am sorry, please continue :D
No bro, We called LCA new name and its suit it well VCA (Vedic combat Aircraft), please forget M

No bro, We called LCA new name and its suit it well VCA (Vedic combat Aircraft), please forget M

Does taunting make you any better? - NO
Does taunting get you a good Night's sleep? - YES

No k8 = Karakoram-8. Do you want me to put its pics here and take forum bandwidth? Sure you can Google right?

With Kiran being retired , tejas going to replace them perhaps?

We neither have fc-1 or jl8 in service with us! What are you on about?

Oh!! may be the Chinese would have bought K-8 and JF-17 from you and renamed it as JL-8 and FC-1 :lol:

May be you should try forcing down some reality down your throat first. If the govt had to do that they could have done it long ago just like how the FC-1s were forced down the throats of PAF by the Chinese.

My neighbour nothing stands a chance against the mighty Indian.
Wonder how Muslims ruled you for over a thousand years followed by the British for 200. Now you talk like the mighty mouse army that you are

Oh god !! Religion again !! Why do you guys assume every Indian is a Hindu? lol !! Despite whatever happened to the Hindus they remained intact as a religion, if only a few hadn't converted :D. Had half of this ever happened to any other religion on this planet, it wouldn't even exist today.

The irony is, when Karma takes it stand, they label it communal riot :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom