What's new

LCA Mk2 will be called Medium Weight Fighter and Rafale in India by September 2019: ACM B.S.Dhanoa

The new LCA Mk2 or MCA is a much bigger fighter. It weighs 17.5T MTOW. Similar figures for JF-17 is 12.5T and LCA Mk1A is 13.5T.

No wonder @SOUTHie claimed that Kaveri is done. I am impressed. :woot:

hqdefault.jpg

As much as you would expect :D

It already is the lightest in its class !! MK 2 is going to be a heavier version of the current Tejas and therefore it makes complete sense for the Tejas to shed its LCA and be called an MCA. or if your interntion was to just troll and leave, I am sorry, please continue :D

It was already heavier, didnt your military moan about its weight and you spent years trying to cut its weight down?

Either you failed thus realising what a disaster LCA would be

Or you gave up and thought keep thecweight, try to increase engine power and call it MWF (Mother I Would like to F??)

Well, people who never seen anything flying with their own countries mark may be surprised at things.

Good one. One brownie point for you :omghaha:

That’s a nickname of LCA (low crappy aircraft) teja.

4 decades worth of embarrassment..:lol:

Failed pocket mirage..

You are wrong.

It should be ISF. India Stealth Fighter. And do take note, even the Russian at this moment doesnt have a proper stealth fighter for its air force.

India > Russia.

SP2012.

It was already heavier, didnt your military moan about its weight and you spent years trying to cut its weight down?

Either you failed thus realising what a disaster LCA would be

Or you gave up and thought keep thecweight, try to increase engine power and call it MWF (Mother I Would like to F??)

Cut the crap man. It’s 6.5 tonne and lighter than the next lightest FC1. The proposed MK2 is a bigger design with increased weight.

You can ridicule it as much as you want, but the fact of the day is, India has managed to design and deliver an aircraft in-house . It’s making a squadron as we speak with the subsequent versions in design.

You and your fellow men can deny as much as you want as that is the only way you can feel better.

Comeback when you attempt designing and manufacturing a fighter in your country, maybe then we will take you seriously.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom