What's new

LCA Mk2 will be called Medium Weight Fighter and Rafale in India by September 2019: ACM B.S.Dhanoa

End of the day ! Everything is business, any jet be it even the F-16's or F-15 or F-18 or even the all mighty FC-1's . Can be converted to undertake LIFT roles should there be any takers. Your very own CAS has hinted at using the FC-1 B for a lead-in fighter-trainer (LIFT) role. What do you have to say to that?

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...89118/second-jf_17b-prototype-now-flying.html

https://thediplomat.com/2016/08/will-kuwait-purchase-pakistans-new-fighter-jet/

Let me be clear what I meant by LIFT category, if you are confused. the likes of K8, BAE Hawk, L-159. Those aircraft which are designed specifically for this role.

Where as the jets like Jf17s, which were designed to be fighter/bombers, which 100 plus units active on duty , patrolling the nations frontier, pilots trained and been flying without the dual seater version, they are not really LIFT aircraft in true sense.

For Tejas, it will make more sense to convert the damn thing into dedicated LIFT role considering how many numbers in last few decades have been produced or a complete lack of active combat role or experience.

I am not talking rocket science here am I?

Let me be clear what I meant by LIFT category, if you are confused. the likes of K8, BAE Hawk, L-159. Those aircraft which are designed specifically for this role.

Where as the jets like Jf17s, which were designed to be fighter/bombers, which 100 plus units active on duty , patrolling the nations frontier, pilots trained and been flying without the dual seater version, they are not really LIFT aircraft in true sense.

For Tejas, it will make more sense to convert the damn thing into dedicated LIFT role considering how many numbers in last few decades have been produced or a complete lack of active combat role or experience.

I am not talking rocket science here am I?

lol Tejas has never yet undergone this transformation. You talked about Tejas serving LIFT roles and I shared an article about FC-1 doing the same. It would make more sense for you to drop your gun and accept you bit your tongue.

Your own CAS talked about the designated LIFT roles for FC-1 B, do you think you know more than he does ? It may either compliment or replace your aged JL-8's that are in service. As far as Tejas is concerned, it would still need some modifications to it before giving it a LIFT like role unlike the FC-1 B which is built for the LIFT role, straight out of the stables of China !!

Which means that the 100 plus that are on active duty are nothing but a downgraded version of the FC-1 B LIFT aircraft thats to enter service anytime soon(Or has it already? :lol:).

lol Tejas has never yet undergone this transformation. You talked about Tejas serving LIFT roles and I shared an article about FC-1 doing the same. It would make more sense for you to drop your gun and accept you bit your tongue.

Your own CAS talked about the designated LIFT roles for FC-1 B, do you think you know more than he does ? It may either compliment or replace your aged JL-8's that are in service. As far as Tejas is concerned, it would still need some modifications to it before giving it a LIFT like role unlike the FC-1 B which is built for the LIFT role, straight out of the stables of China !!

Which means that the 100 plus that are on active duty are nothing but a downgraded version of the FC-1 B LIFT aircraft thats to enter service anytime soon(Or has it already? :lol:).

Tejas have not gone MANY transformation since last few decades one of which is to get the damn thing battle ready and do what a fighter would be required to do, i.e to protect nations aerial frontier. :D

This is what your article suggested:

Although the current PAF Chief of Air Staff (CAS) hinted at using the JF-17B for a lead-in fighter-trainer (LIFT) role, it is unclear if the PAF will order the JF-17B in numbers.

And before that:

Although the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was comfortable training JF-17 aircrews using simulators, potential third-party customers had requested a twin-seat variant for training and evaluation purposes.

We are not talking hyperbole here, rather FACTS, which are that JFs are conducting active combats roles on nations frontier, INCLUDING its border with India, have seen actual combat on nations western front. JF17 is NOT a LIFT aircraft, it was never designed or convinced as one.

On the other hand, Tejas would be better suited (as I referred to article) in LIFT roles, as it is struggling to bear the burden of active air defence, thirty years and counting. It will salvage some national pride and give a lolly pop to you Indian fanboys to hold on to. :D

As a matter of fact, FC1 never had a life span to begin with. You inducted 100 F.C.-1 with an outdated design, poor thrust to weight ratio, airframes made of aluminium alloys, underpowered engine,poor radar and avionics, every bit of the software programmed in C. Please don’t call it a fighter when it can barely breath :lol:

You should have also highlighted in bold the letter “Convert”. Yes that’s possible !!
Anything that fly and drop bomb are batter then mighty truck mounted VCA
images

Best of luck with your trolling

Do you know what B stands for? what is F16B and F16D roles?. Grown up and learn some rules of air combats. You are nothing but troll and have zero knowledge how things work beside Indian way. Carry on your trolling

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom