What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Khosa acting against his own kind? That will be the day!

@PakSword is spot on. I would have got my guns out and sent a few of these BlackCoat Terrorists under the ground as well.

PMIK wants to defeat the Mafia with an app used by younger generation, the counter suggestion is for younger generation to pick up arms against the Mafia.

Anyone killing patients at a hospital should be killed. Wish I had my M4.

Their linces must exterminated and these types of people must not allow to work in any government organizations. This is what happens in spain n rest of europ

They must be hanged till death.

Media rightly ridiculing lawyers as they are arrested and brought to police vans

Public beating lawyers as they got arrested

Public shouting qatil qatil

This is clearly by design. Trying to trigger anarchy in Pakistan. Where was the police? They were clearly complicit.

This is clearly by design. Trying to trigger anarchy in Pakistan. Where was the police? They were clearly complicit.

Minister Fayaz Ul Hassan chohan went to the scene as he knew they want anarchy asked police to show restrain and talk to lawyers but they started to beat Fayaz

Fayaz Ul Hassan chohan said" He shilded 10 lawyers as public and police wanted to beat them there and instead police arrested these lawyer"

They wanted model town repeat today Listen for your self Every thing is not that simple they want anarchy

These savage animals and progeny of 'SATAN' to be dealt accordingly.

PMIK wants to defeat the Mafia with an app used by younger generation, the counter suggestion is for younger generation to pick up arms against the Mafia.
No need to even request.. just start sharing their photos, personal information, home/ office addresses, telephone numbers, details of their bank accounts on public forums.. government should act fast..

OK let me tell you what I would have done if I was part of the government.. even if certain lawyers have been picked, I would have freed them and started sharing their information on social media using fake accounts starting from today and continued sharing for a month at least.. every information as I said.. I would have provided covert support to the relatives to kill the b@stards.

No need to even request.. just start sharing their photos, personal information, home/ office addresses, telephone numbers, details of their bank accounts on public forums.. government should act fast..

OK let me tell you what I would have done if I was part of the government.. even if certain lawyers have been picked, I would have freed them and started sharing their information on social media using fake accounts starting from today and continued sharing for a month at least.. every information as I said.. I would have provided covert support to the relatives to kill the b@stards.
Agreed, share pics with names and addresses, let the public sort these b@stards out

ELgNvclWwAAsf-V.png
ELgPK0gXYAE4FIZ.png
ELgQdyMXkAUN4lo.png
ELgRi-JWoAIheUE.png
ELgR-SmWoAEUEdB.png
ELgUvMkWkAArbYp.png
ELgW5wqXUAU_uDi.png
ELgWcYLXkAIEZo8.png
ELgNOeqWsAAUnxZ.png

Not every demon out there is after this govt of angels. Had the govt apprehended the culprit young daakus for brutalizing the patients and their attendants who happened to be lawyers all this drama could have been avoided but I think these things didn't happen in the 60's?

These savage animals and progeny of 'SATAN' to be dealt accordingly.
Docs lawyers police secretaries govt or the pur Aman civil society which one you taking about?

Back
Top Bottom