What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

@PakSword @Verve @RIWWIR

Will the esteemed CJP now take suo motto as in the case of COAS extension.... or he will leave this a matter for executive?

In reality it is NOT TerroristCrows but Judiciary is on trial!!!

However, I seriously doubt that CJP will take such an action... so many patients have died because of this Terrorism!!!
Sir, CJP is the biggest disappointment... I think relatives of patients who died in this drama must join hands and start killing the lawyers whenever they get a chance.. This is the need of time.. it is justified as police didn't do anything to help dying patients when lawyers were pulling oxygen masks from them..

The lawyers had earlier said they would take matters into their own hands if arrests were not made by December 2.

They summoned a meeting at Aiwan-e-Adl in connection with the failure of police officials to arrest the doctors by the given date.

LBA President Asim Cheema said they would inform patients and their attendants a day before their march in order for the latter to shift loved ones to nearby hospitals.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/211556...ssaulted-lawyer-protest-lahore-turns-violent/

Question, Asim cheema and associate behind bars Yet? Any body knows the current situation or this is going to be another win for Thugs.
And what the fck govt was doing when lawyers threaten. Can it happen in any other country. Shift your patients.

Is it even a fcking country. Imagine being a family of that patient from whom they removed that mask.

My blood is boiling after watching all this sht.
PTI govt is happy with buzdar idiot.

This is murder ....this is murder....if law enforcement agency don't stand by him... then those killer lawyers should get ready for these victims wrath ....he already said, he won't leave those lawyers who killed his sister and whole incident is recorded. He should upload the video......

BA , LLB safarshi lawyer aysa he hota haan........... they are refined form of TTP.

This is murder ....this is murder....if law enforcement agency don't stand by him... then those killer lawyers should get ready for these victims wrath ....he already said, he won't leave those lawyers who killed his sister and whole incident in recorded. He should upload the video......
He should kill them all.. he should kill them.. in shaa Allah he will kill them.. I would have done the same in shaa Allah..

But the process needs to go through Law...not mob justice.
There is no law... no law enforcement and no government.. at least today it was not seen.. Can you tell this to the relatives of patients who were murdered mercilessly?

I don't care what the fvckin law of Pakistan says about it.. I will use the law book as a toilet paper..

I have some of lawyers FB profiles who attacked?? Should I share it so that aap unko tameez sikha dein.

I have some of lawyers FB profiles who attacked?? Should I share it so that aap unko tameez sikha dein.
Take the screenshots of the profiles and publish them here.. and on every social media platform you have access to..

@PakSword @Verve @RIWWIR

Will the esteemed CJP now take suo motto as in the case of COAS extension.... or he will leave this a matter for executive?

In reality it is NOT TerroristCrows but Judiciary is on trial!!!

However, I seriously doubt that CJP will take such an action... so many patients have died because of this Terrorism!!!

Khosa acting against his own kind? That will be the day!

@PakSword is spot on. I would have got my guns out and sent a few of these BlackCoat Terrorists under the ground as well.

PMIK wants to defeat the Mafia with an app used by younger generation, the counter suggestion is for younger generation to pick up arms against the Mafia.

As CJP khosa sahab said, Court are working as they should.

The authorities in Pakistan are a bunch of novices. Embarrassing! - governance in Pakistan is very much a self-centered and selfish approach mindset - leaves huge gapping holes for the criminal, the corrupt and the incompetent to flourish.

Khosa acting against his own kind? That will be the day!

@PakSword is spot on. I would have got my guns out and sent a few of these BlackCoat Terrorists under the ground as well.

PMIK wants to defeat the Mafia with an app used by younger generation, the counter suggestion is for younger generation to pick up arms against the Mafia.

Sir what happened was extremely unfortunate but hopefully no young daaku having average age of 45 gonna beat up the patients and their attendants in the near future.

All responsibility lies upon the gutless govt which didn't apprehend the culprit daakus and consequently - - - - - - - -.

Their linces must terminate terminated and these types of people must not allow to work in any government organizations. This is what happens in spain n rest of europ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom