What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Entire media is bashing them strongly. Lets see if CJ takes sutomuto action against it.

Minister Fayaz Ul Hassan chohan went to the scene as he knew they want anarchy asked police to show restrain and talk to lawyers but they started to beat Fayaz

Fayaz Ul Hassan chohan said" He shilded 10 lawyers as public and police wanted to beat them there and instead police arrested these lawyer"

They wanted model town repeat today Listen for your self Every thing is not that simple they want anarchy
Acha hua iss ke saath.. if police wanted to control the situation by beating a few lawyers and he stopped police and public from manhandling the lawyers.. phir iss ke saath jo lawyers ne kia, buhat acha kia..

Charsi ministers BC

No need to even request.. just start sharing their photos, personal information, home/ office addresses, telephone numbers, details of their bank accounts on public forums.. government should act fast..

OK let me tell you what I would have done if I was part of the government.. even if certain lawyers have been picked, I would have freed them and started sharing their information on social media using fake accounts starting from today and continued sharing for a month at least.. every information as I said.. I would have provided covert support to the relatives to kill the b@stards.

Bro why lawyers only share the addresses of those hartaali "young " doctors also who don't care if the patients are dying but will not provide him medical treatment just Coz some peon dint fill their coffee mugs on time

These terrorists need to be dealt with... their backs need to be broken with iron fist.

Chohan and Yasmeen doing press conference, claiming that all this voilence was staged by pmln goons as some lawyers were carrying Maryam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif posters too.

This require strict action by punjab govt. Writ of the state has been violated.

Senior Doctor was tortured his head bludgeoned and clothes torn according to an eye witness

Bro why lawyers only share the addresses of those hartaali "young " doctors also who don't care if the patients are dying but will not provide him medical treatment just Coz some peon dint fill their coffee mugs on time
Matter now is related to lawyers.. anyone who plays with the lives of patients should be dealt with in the same manner..

Start with lawyers today.. I bet no one will ever play with the patients lives ever again..

You know how it feels when someone takes oxygen masks away from a patient whose heart is working 20-25%? It feels like someone is strangling him.. or he/ she is drowning.. I can feel the painful death of those patients whose oxygen masks were removed in front of their relatives.. and they died within minutes due to the lack of oxygen.

My blood is boiling bro.. I can't even tell how I am feeling right now.. There was a delay of a few minutes when my mother wasn't provided with the oxygen and I ran here and there to bring the oxygen cylinder myself.. imagine the misery of the relatives who couldn't do anything when their loved ones were being denied of air... man.. I don't have words.. I feel so helpless.. the government has seriously lost its writ..

Chohan and Yasmeen doing press conference, claiming that all this voilence was staged by pmln goons as some lawyers were carrying Maryam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif posters too.
This lame excuse will not work.. This government needs to show muscle.. whether it requires killing a few murderers..

ELgWjCMXYAAjqE-

Keep them coming bro

I feel pdf will bring a limited addition revolution as for today. "Young" Doctors must check someone's mother who's in serious condition whether they are on strike or not and must not brutalize her son and other attendants when confronted politely that sir plz save my mother and govt should arrest the gang of doctors which has truejd their patients into guinee pigs and are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of patients through their strikes only in this year alone.

A common man would have kept mum but the "young" doctors poked the wrong people

Back
Top Bottom