What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Matter now is related to lawyers.. anyone who plays with the lives of patients should be dealt with in the same manner..

Start with lawyers today.. I bet no one will ever play with the patients lives ever again..

You know how it feels when someone takes oxygen masks away from a patient whose heart is working 20-25%? It feels like someone is strangling him.. or he/ she is drowning.. I can feel the painful death of those patients whose oxygen masks were removed in front of their relatives.. and they died within minutes due to the lack of oxygen.

My blood is boiling bro.. I can't even tell how I am feeling right now.. There was a delay of a few minutes when my mother wasn't provided with the oxygen and I ran here and there to bring the oxygen cylinder myself.. imagine the misery of the relatives who couldn't do anything when their loved ones were being denied of air... man.. I don't have words.. I feel so helpless.. the government has seriously lost its writ..

This lame excuse will not work.. This government needs to show muscle.. whether it requires killing a few murderers..

Bro iam not taking sides but atleast diagnose the cause first. Iam outta here.

Every lawyer who entered the hospital boundary should be arrested, licence revoked for lifetime and jailed for 5 years. Those bearing arms sentenced for 10 years.

Those responsible for murders should be hanged in front of Lahore High Court!

I feel pdf will bring a limited addition revolution as for today. "Young" Doctors must check someone's mother who's in serious condition whether they are on strike or not and must not brutalize her son and other attendants when confronted politely that sir plz save my mother and govt should arrest the gang of doctors which has truejd their patients into guinee pigs and are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of patients through their strikes only in this year alone.

A common man would have kept mum but the "young" doctors poked the wrong people

So someone's mother died because of the carelessness of doctors, he didn't kill that doctor, instead, he killed a few more mothers/ fathers..

So someone's mother died because of the carelessness of doctors, he didn't kill that doctor, instead, he killed a few more mothers/ fathers..
I believe he hasn't been discharged from some private hospital yet.

Unless a similar path is taken to how London riots were dealt with then forget it! Use cctv, public footage and tv footage to prosecute the bastards.

I believe he hasn't been discharged from some private hospital yet.
There's no excuse for what lawyers have done today..

The lawyers should also post the pictures of those doctors who denied treatment and let the public deal with them.

insaf jahan bikao whore ho jahan daku maslihat keh taihad azaad chor diye jaye jahan chowkidar chorun ko protection day us mulk ka haal yehi hota hai!!

thankyou for letting nawaz leave and now giving bail to zardari!!

MaslihatHQ made law a cheap whore now lawlessness will destroy Pakistan!!

I second your proposal!

ATA is the corrrect section for FIR. And anyone who support these terrorists must be booked as facilitator...

When you don't act on smaller crimes you encourage bigger ones...

Rule of Law needs to be established... and for this we need Free Judiciary without NooraJudges installed over past 40 years.
no sir we first need to show maslihaq its auqat and keep them out of politics and not let them protect their minions then only system will imporve and rule of law will be established!

Madinay ki ryasat... worst Govt, worst police, worst Judiciary!
Criminals like Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Shahbaz Sharif free on bails... "Tumse pehlay ki komain isliye tabah hoieen kay wahan ameer kiliye kanoon kuch aur gareeb kiliye kuch tha"

Chupoo aur enjoy karoo tabahi apni!

78587098_1579989308823374_498270894154579968_n.jpg

There's a cctc footage clearly showing those doctors and paramedic playing gangsta that day but govt dint take nay action.
I am already saying that government has no writ.. it is a pathetic government when it comes to matters like these..

That's why I am a supporter of taking law into one's own hands..

That's why I am a supporter of taking law into one's own hands..

In societies like ours jis ka bs Chalay chala lyta hai. Aj lawyers ki MA behan aik ho rhi Kal kisi or ki zimadar 60's ki govt hai

Back
Top Bottom