What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

I disagree 100%. We had some Multani labourers building our house in Pakistan. They would labour all day and then in the evening for extra money they'd go and cut grass for the buffalo (my cousin was getting married and we were busy). They walked quicker through those narrow mountain paths carrying huge bundles of hay, then i did empty handed. This was after a day of hard labour in the July sun.

You're talking about just some labourers. Check out any video for the whole fiasco taking place, do you see any men? Darpok weaklings who can not do anything.

This is a nation of mob mentality...from schools to colleges to streets.

This is clear cut murder...in broad daylight. No one dares to do anything.

Mark my words, nothing will happen...it will all soon be forgotten.

Brother, I wish to see a sweeping operation / IBO same as against WheelchairedWarriorGangsters .... if it is going to be whitewash of PM has taken notice drama similar to Sahiwal incidence... then it is dejecting.

There are enough visiuals to start busting these terrorists...

MarasiMedia blackout and then a blanket beating... FIRs under ATA... and let the cases run for decades...

@HRK highlighted power struggle.... I only want PakState to be holder of Power and none other.

Let us see how NarcoLeague exploits this...

Yeh joker state hai, khasee state...from Afghans to PTM to XYZ Tehreek to Eid Milad crowds to these lawyers....state ki koi auqaat nahi hai. They can not do anything.

I don't know why they attacked the hospital
A few months ago, a few lawyers got into argument with a mechanic. Beat the shit out of that poor chap.
Beat a traffic constable when a fined a lawyer.

In today's case, a lawyer and a doctor got into a fight. And today they came for revenge.

You're talking about just some labourers. Check out any video for the whole fiasco taking place, do you see any men? Darpok weaklings who can not do anything.

This is a nation of mob mentality...from schools to colleges to streets.

This is clear cut murder...in broad daylight. No one dares to do anything.

Mark my words, nothing will happen...it will all soon be forgotten.

What exactly do you think civilians should do here? This is a complete failure of police? Those so called (PML_N workers) lawyers are carrying guns. As soon as they pulled out guns in the middle of the city they should have been shot on the spot by the police, Not only I don't see that I see them jumping up and down on top of the burning police truck celebrating. Where is the police?

If the PM wants to show this is "Naya" Pakistan, fire the chief minister, fire the police officer in-charge at the time, fine millions to the law association of Lahore, cancel the license of every lawyer involved in this terrorist attack charge them with terrorism and then start the investigation.

Almost all of them are patwaris. Love MNS on their profiles.

saando Ki laraai Mein mendak hi kuchle jaate Hain.now general stike gonna be announced throughout Punjab.and who's gonna suffer.patients again.

A lawyer practically ensuring supremacy of law!
وکیل عملی طور پر قانون کی بالا دستی قائم کرتے ہوئ

ELgTM52WsAAtqsS

The lawyers had earlier said they would take matters into their own hands if arrests were not made by December 2.

They summoned a meeting at Aiwan-e-Adl in connection with the failure of police officials to arrest the doctors by the given date.

LBA President Asim Cheema said they would inform patients and their attendants a day before their march in order for the latter to shift loved ones to nearby hospitals.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/211556...ssaulted-lawyer-protest-lahore-turns-violent/

Question, Asim cheema and associate behind bars Yet? Any body knows the current situation or this is going to be another win for Thugs.

Govt had the best chance to eliminate 100-200 mafia lawyers by indiscrimiate firing. Nobody would've missed them.

To be honest, I would have taken the law into my hands if God forbid this had happened to any of my relatives.. I would have brought my gun from home and opened fire on the protesting lawyers.. and killed tens of them..

BC state hai ya stage drama chal raha yahan!

So this is what now in front of public

Judge, Court and lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom