What's new

Lata Mangeshkar Almost became a Pakistani

@xeuss @SIPRA PaaJee our dear @peagle has confessed to LoveJihad... to at least dozen good Indians... No wonder the good Indians in this thread don't like him!

O the Magnetic Pull of the Muslim men... Funk!!!

Mangus

Sir,
I clearly said reverse love jihad, that means largely I was the target lol
oh the stories I could tell.

For sake of accuracy, it was almost a dozen not at least. We don't want to be like Indians and spread lies lol

p.s.
please allow this aspect to remain asleep, nothing was seedy, and some were important part of my life, so would rather not cheapen it.

But, Just to burn some hateful Sanghis, sometimes it's useful to mention, purely for their sake.

Look at it this way,
one way the BJP got strategic success was to ban Lata's performance in Pakistan; even when the singer was willing.

so, yes a government that think banning a musician is a real issue, represents an indian nation hurt too deeply.

Ha Ha.
Cool story bruh. It's clear that conjuring stories out of thin air laced with inferiority complex makes you guys happy, who am I to rob you of that little joy? So, good luck.

You guys and BBC has finally convinced me.

I totally believe that as per the claim made in the video,

1. Hindus consider Lata Mangeshkar an Avatar of god :cheesy:
2. If she had married Ustad Salamat Ali Khan they would have been "burnt alive". :lol:
3. Their marriage would have caused an Indo Pak war :lol:

Apparently as per the video Lata fell in love with a muslim married man with kids called Ustand Salamat Ali Khan.

This must be true because Lata said Salamat Ali Khan had promised to invite her to pakistan for performance, but never did. :cheesy:

And the final proof is all this claim is made by the son of Salamat ali khan.

Wah bhai wah, Kya proof hai. Bilkul Kulbushan jadav ka level ka proof. :lol:

I don't know, whether you will believe me or not? I have been somewhat in this music business, since about 1985. I was learning Indian classical music, at that time. In 1990s, this love affair was commonly known and discussed in the music circles of Pakistan.

Paa Jee: @peagle ab bhi in ki baja he raha hae. A different type of "Love Jihad". :p:

Oh I have zero doubt that Ustad Salamat Ali Khan and his son would make such a claim.

And that such a claim would be lapped up by eager ears seeking confirmation bias and then go on to become a well circulated gossip told with a grin and a wink.

Cool story bruh. It's clear that conjuring stories out of thin air laced with inferiority complex makes you guys happy, who am I to rob you of that little joy? So, good luck.

How can you not believe this story ? After all this claim was made by the son of this "love struck" momin singer who refused to make Lata his second wife. :lol: All this to prevent a Indo-Pak War :D

Sir,
I clearly said reverse love jihad, that means largely I was the target lol
oh the stories I could tell.

For sake of accuracy, it was almost a dozen not at least. We don't want to be like Indians and spread lies lol

p.s.
please allow this aspect to remain asleep, nothing was seedy, and some were important part of my life, so would rather not cheapen it.

But, Just to burn some hateful Sanghis, sometimes it's useful to mention, purely for their sake.

Sounds just like the stories spun by Ustad Salamat Ali Khan. :lol:

So it must be true. lol.

Last edited:
You guys and BBC has finally convinced me.

I totally believe that as per the claim made in the video,

1. Hindus consider Lata Mangeshkar an Avatar of god :cheesy:
2. If she had married Ustad Salamat Ali Khan they would have been "burnt alive". :lol:
3. Their marriage would have caused an Indo Pak war :lol:

Apparently as per the video Lata fell in love with a muslim married man with kids called Ustand Salamat Ali Khan.

This must be true because Lata said Salamat Ali Khan had promised to invite her to pakistan for performance, but never did. :cheesy:

And the final proof is all this claim is made by the son of Salamat ali khan.

Wah bhai wah, Kya proof hai. Bilkul Kulbushan jadav ka level ka proof. :lol:

Oh I have zero doubt that Ustad Salamat Ali Khan and his son would make such a claim.

And that such a claim would be lapped up by eager ears seeking confirmation bias and then go on to become a well circulated gossip told with a grin and a wink.

How can you not believe this story ? After all this claim was made by the son of this "love struck" momin singer who refused to make Lata his second wife. :lol: All this to prevent a Indo-Pak War :D

Sounds just like the stories spun by Ustad Salamat Ali Khan. :lol:

So it must be true. lol.

You are really "andhadhund". :p:

awwwww, the Freudian slip !
A person drowned in centuries of caste practice talks inferiority !
not to mention, the billions spent on fair and lovely, that indians can't find enough to erase their face.

You carry on boy !

awwwww, the Freudian slip !
A person drowned in centuries of caste practice talks inferiority !
not to mention, the billions spent on fair and lovely, that indians can't find enough to erase their face.

You carry on boy !
There's a reason why you guys lie to yourselves. :tdown:

I wouldn't, because I am not "Andhadhund". :lol:

Please thank him. I don't want him starting another rumor that Aishwarya Rai is his Third wife and trigger a world war this time.

Hume Maaf kar do.

The "uncompromising and unflinching" Veer wrote FIVE mercy petitions to the British

Read the mercy petition that this rascal wrote to the British

The mercy petition argument doesn't make sense. Many freedom fighters have written mercy petitions to get out of jail and continue their freedom struggle. Examples would include: Ram Prasad Bismil, Ashfaqullah Khan, Barindra Kumar Ghosh, Sachindranath Sanyal, the Chaphekar brothers, etc. All political prisoners were given this opportunity to file these petitions. Do they become traitors now?
One could also question why Nehru was given such a comfortable jail or why Jinnah wasn't even jailed ever as opposed to other freedom fighters who didn't have better 'connections'. I'm in no way targeting Nehru over here, my point is everyone had their fair share of contributions.

There's a reason why you guys lie to yourselves. :tdown:

Awww, still hurting ?

Look at it this way, Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world.
and Indian stars are almost worshiped in india.

Yet a very very large majority of them are actually not from present day India's geography,

Do you know why ?

The unfinished love story of Lata Mangeshkar and Ustad Salamat Ali Khan

This is an another tragic love story, about how Lata was willing to leave everything for her Pakistani lover, and move to Pakistan, but Ustad Salamat refused her because he did not want to take Lata away from the people of India, in his opinion, it would have hurt the Indian nation far too deeply.

This is an amazing story about a true classy Pakistani, Ustad Salamat Ali Khan.

What would have happened, if Lata had become a Pakistani?
Nothing new. Ind chics throw themselves on Pakistani men. Has been like that since forever.

Back
Top Bottom