What's new

Lata Mangeshkar Almost became a Pakistani

peagle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The unfinished love story of Lata Mangeshkar and Ustad Salamat Ali Khan

This is an another tragic love story, about how Lata was willing to leave everything for her Pakistani lover, and move to Pakistan, but Ustad Salamat refused her because he did not want to take Lata away from the people of India, in his opinion, it would have hurt the Indian nation far too deeply.

This is an amazing story about a true classy Pakistani, Ustad Salamat Ali Khan.

What would have happened, if Lata had become a Pakistani?

Last edited:

This is an another tragic love story, about how Lata was willing to leave everything for her Pakistani lover, and move to Pakistan, but Ustad Salamat refused her because he did not want to take Lata away from the people of India, in his opinion, it would have hurt the Indian nation far too deeply.

Ustad Salamat would have been lynched in today's India for "Love Jihad"!

interesting, i thought she hated Pakistan, i have heard that she refuse to come to Pakistan to perform as well?

interesting, i thought she hated Pakistan, i have heard that she refuse to come to Pakistan to perform as well?

I don't know about that, but if true, there are two main ways of looking at this.

1. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

2-
A. Over 99% of Indians hate Pakistan by default, they do not feel Indian unless they do.
B. You will find Indians who like Pakistanis in general, but hate Pakistan because of reason number one.
C. Third category is, they will like their friend, but hate Pakistanis in general and Pakistan in particular.
D. The last category hates everything about Pakistani, Pakistanis and Pakistan.

What would have happened, if Lata had become a Pakistani?
She really loved him but good that she didn't marry him.

She really loved him but good that she didn't marry him.

Please, it is important to get your words right, otherwise you change the meaning.

She wanted to marry him, it was him who didn't marry her.

I think it is bad, why shouldn't two lovers live a happy life together.
But, he was right, the entire Indian nation would have gone into deep depression.

Please, it is important to get your words right, otherwise you change the meaning.

She wanted to marry him, it was him who didn't marry her.

I think it is bad, why shouldn't two lovers live a happy life together.
But, he was right, the entire Indian nation would have gone into deep depression.

Lata also had romantic relations with C Ramchandra and Bhupen Hazarika, in her life.

Last edited:
There was no love, there was no relationship. It's loose gossip based on hearsay.

This is what happens when you spend a tiny part of your life with someone who turns out to be a celebrity. You concoct bullshit stories about them!

Lol at she wanting to leave India at the zenith of her career!
And look at the rationale given by the one sided lover- that it will "hurt Indian nation too deeply" Haha! 🤣

There was no love, there was no relationship. It's loose gossip based on hearsay.

This is what happens when you spend a tiny part of your life with someone who turns out to be a celebrity. You concoct bullshit stories about them!

And look at the rationale given by the one sided lover- that it will "hurt Indian nation too deeply" Haha! 🤣

Good. Now, some arguments and cross arguments would possibly emerge on this, otherwise dead, thread. :lol:

Really? I know that she loved Madam Noor Jehan a lot, she claimed that she loved her as much as she loved her own mother.

Rather then cry here, with your BS replies, why don't you write a complaint to the BBC?
Its a public news report on their international news channel, surely you can take the BBC to the court.

Lata Bhabhi of Pakistan, you people would have burnt alive :rofl:

Rather then cry here, with your BS replies, why don't you write a complaint to the BBC?
Its a public news report on their international news channel, surely you can take the BBC to the court.

Lata Bhabhi of Pakistan, you people would have burnt alive :rofl:
Why should I take BBC to court? How am I related to the video?

It's BBC Urdu, full of Pakistanis. That BBC Urdu picked up a sleaze and chose to make a documentary on a hearsay says as much about Pakistanis as it says about BBC itself.

Pakistanis can keep fantasizing about "Lata Bhabhi", there's no tax on it (yet).

Why should I take BBC to court? How am I related to the video?

It's BBC Urdu, full of Pakistanis. That BBC Urdu picked up a sleaze and chose to make a documentary on a hearsay says as much about Pakistanis as it says about BBC itself.

Pakistanis can keep fantasizing about "Lata Bhabhi", there's no tax on it (yet).
BBC Urdu and BBC Hindi both of them have inconsistencies in their own content on the same topics. Thats why these international media outlets are never taken seriously because they come to your country to sell.

Back
Top Bottom