What's new

Last Movie You Watched

why u thought so??

As most girls I have met or been with hate violent movies. You are an exception...!!! Btw I have even seen Cannibal Holocaust, which was banned in 50 countries-- but don't advise anyone to see it. Its kinda sick.

Last edited:
Angels & Demons - book by Dan Brown

pretty good stuff except for the last scene (helicopter) - thought it was too outlandish!

Saw all the SAW series (1-5)...once again.

Waiting for Saw 6, i thinks its coming in Oct.

As most girls I have met or been with hate violent movies. You are an exception...!!! Btw I have even seen Cannibal Holocaust, which was banned in 50 countries-- but don't advise anyone to see it. Its kinda sick.

Will check it out, for sure

SAW VI​
:bounce:

a80833392774f6a62333827840f184a8.jpg

7f175daa49cbc6b9e6a931fe3183a6d5.jpg

719cc0b2de986e4d8067e599a35a28d0.jpg

Watched yesterday " the pursuit of happiness "

one of my best Films now ..

Will Smith's master Piece ..

I will advice everyone to watch this one

Watched "All The Best" today..

Thinking about committing suicide :frown: :confused:

Watched "DRAG ME TO HELL" - its scary in parts and good movie. Watch it guys fans of horror movies will like it.

Arlington Road 1999, I only recommend this to those guys who really have patience to watch the movie till end and no doubt, great movie to watch.

Road to Perdition 2002, Tom Hanks

Fracture 2007, Anthony Hopkins

Mindhunters 2004, one of my favorite movie……trainees in the FBI's psychological profiling program must put their training into practice when they discover a killer in their midst.

A beautiful mind 2001, all time favorite Russell Crows in one of his best character

Inside Man 2006, story of a bank robbery, Clive Owen and Danzel Washington together.

Open Range 2003, for Robert Duvall’s fans and no doubt one of best cowboy gun fight in this movie

Dances with Wolves 1990, Kevin Costner’s best movie and mine too…..it’s old but classy

The Illusionist 2006, The Prestige 2006, both these movies are about magicians and their rivalry and no doubt worth watching…..personally my favorite.

Cold Mountain 2003, my all time favorite movie with a story line revolves around Civil War of America…..basically it’s a love story.

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer 2006, Oh God what a film…..a true masterpiece. The film is about Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, born with a superior olfactory sense, creates the world’s finest perfume and from body of women. His work, however, takes a dark turn as he searches for the ultimate scent. I highly recommend this to all viewers.

The Ring I & II 2002, a very very interesting mystery movie and of course it’s dazzlingly beautiful classy Naomi Watts’s movie.

The Aviator 2004, Leonardo DiCaprio at its best and I am surprised how you guys missed the “Costello’s r@t” The Departed 2006

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom