What's new

Last Movie You Watched

Taxi Driver.

Has anyone seen District 9. If yes, how is it? Planning to watch it during the weekend.

i have not seen it myself but in this thread someone has mentioned "district 9" to be the bset sci fi movie and a must watch so go for it, i say.:tup:

regards

Just watched District 9. For me it ranks as one of the best science fiction movies ever. It begins as a documentary and ends as one. While it contains Aliens, probably the most recurrent theme in science fiction, its far from being generic. It mixes social msg with science and is wildly entertaining too. Its not to be missed!

and I hope there will be a sequel district 10 too and from the ending I felt they would make a sequel.

:cheers:

Last edited:
"10000 BC" and "an italian job". really good movies. first one is recent release than the second one.

Last edited:
watched "dont mess with zohan", adam sandler acted as an israelli super dupper army personal and did a nice job with his accent. a good comedy/light movie.

may be some members do not like it due to israel and palestine conflict but it has a good conclusion at the end for us (pakistanis and indians) to think about.

regards

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

kingdom-of-heaven-8.jpg

photo_11_hires.jpg

kingdom-of-heaven-9.jpg

Hope Muslim Armies will march to Jerusalem like this

Last edited:
watched "As good as it gets" again. i dont know about the heroine but jack nicholson s oscar winning acting was a treat to watch again. lovely light movie and a must watch.

V for Vendetta again

hugo-weaving-V-for-Vendetta.jpg

v_for_vendetta.jpg

Attachments

• 6821e207e7a78a8c646892db5bb9e133.jpg
    6821e207e7a78a8c646892db5bb9e133.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
^^^^

Good. And I thought SAW series is not for girls....jeez...

Back
Top Bottom