What's new

Just watched the comedy called TopGun Maverick

Indians, Americans and everyone make their movies comics books , music and support their artist either do the same or take a seat the world has no place for whining

tom cruise and TOP GUN made a billion dollars at the box office while Pakistanis whine and moan

Their whining because they hate how successful this film has been. It’s a pro-American military film, therefore its bad. Yet they all watch anyways.

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

Abhi-Cruise or Tom-nandhan

personal choice
its a fantasy., escape from negative realism.
I enjoyed the movie on big screen.

Sir did you enjoy BS Dhaona dramay after 2019 ?

Indians, Americans and everyone make their movies comics books , music and support their artist either do the same or take a seat the world has no place for whining

tom cruise and TOP GUN made a billion dollars at the box office while Pakistanis whine and moan

Their whining because they hate how successful this film has been. It’s a pro-American military film, therefore its bad. Yet they all watch anyways.
Those films only steered away majority of your population from reality. Made them narcissistic clowns living in a fools paradise. Unaware of what the world outside US has to offer. Only damaged their brains permanently. No amount of box office money can repair that societal brain damage .
Not whining but laughing actually :lol:
For real? Lol
I would love to know his username here .

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:
U r forgetting su57 supported by very dense SAM coverage

Those films only steered away majority of your population from reality. Made them narcissistic clowns living in a fools paradise. Unaware of what the world outside US has to offer. Only damaged their brains permanently. No amount of box office money can repair that societal brain damage .
Not whining but laughing actually :lol:

I would love to know his username here .
Big words coming from a human being that by all accounts is using an intel chip on his laptop to write this and owns either an Android or an iOS run phone and knows at least a dozen people (elderly) that have taken the mRNA vaccine and the minute anybody has needs any medication, defaults to the best available which likely comes from an American pharma company. I see a lot of bitterness .

And yes movie was worse than the first one

Finally a light hearted and low tension thread that may be made it to a dozen posts before the insults of 'my side is better than yours' started.

Okay that aside, my issues with the movie :
1. The call signs were completely idiotic and not realistic
2. When the Super Hornets take off on their mission they are all banking left off the carrier unusually close together. That is an image that a slow moving Corsair non-cat launch off a WWII carrier would have looked like. Not cat shots with afterburner

Any movie needs to be taken for what it is, a movie. There is bound to be exaggeration and plot armour if it wasn’t then who would want to see a movie where the carrier is destroyed at sea by a anti ship missile or something. That being said I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, probably one of the only movies in the last 10 years where I was on the edge of my seat the whole time grinning like a 10 year old and imagining what it would be like to pilot one of those beasts.

US runs on war-based economy so they need these type of movies to justify their invasions, recruitments and trillions on military budget.

Every year they churn out at least 12-24 military themed movies to brainwash normies.

Hum Pakistan mein same chez kar rahay thay ganay, tv shows bana ke, backfire hogaya 😁

Patriotic movies are mostly overexaggerated and stupid and full of Propaganda, be it America/Chinese/Indian/British.

I saw the movie day before yesterday and yeh to akhir he chawal mari ha.

really disappointed by the movie. waste of time. looks like hollywood is getting inspired by BOLLYWOOD. :sarcastic:

The flying and camera work were impressive, but the plot is pure American dogshit.
So we should look forward to seeing bits of TG:M in the next PLAAF propaganda movie?

Patriotic movies are mostly overexaggerated and stupid and full of Propaganda, be it America/Chinese/Indian/British.
Didn't Pakistan make one recently about their air force too ?

Back
Top Bottom