What's new

Just watched the comedy called TopGun Maverick

sadly it has happened repeatedly inside Pakistani bases when they were attacked and TTP captives escaped twice from prison by simply walking out of the base. forgot the sir name , first name is Adnan who served in Air force before and now specializes in planning attacks on military bases specially airbases,
Adnan Rashid escaped DI Khan Central jail not from some army base.
Fun fact : Adnan Rashid once replied to Defence.pk calling us ISI stooges.

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

The bombing run between mountains and crossing bridges from underneath and then evading sams was the most hilarious........

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

Not just that, they were launched just few miles from the coast.. No coastal defences or warning until they reached the valley.

Exactly, except USA, all planet earth is the habitat of cows, either it was First World War, 2nd World War, Korea, VietNam, and Afghanistan. But they are good at propaganda and movie productions based on miracles.

hurr durr i've just watched top gun its soooo unrealistic hurr durr

Meanwhile Pakistani movies
SultanRahi.jpg

sultan-rahi-09.jpg

cope-cope-harder.gif

Adnan Rashid escaped DI Khan Central jail not from some army base.
Fun fact : Adnan Rashid once replied to Defence.pk calling us ISI stooges.
he has escapped many times
once he allegedly escaped putting on the airmen dangri after convincing the guard to let him go.
lets leave it for another thread.

I had the same initial response towards science fiction movie, but one needs to realize this movie is NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I at the end of the movie just was happy to see some dog fights action but never crossed my mind this is reality at any time during the movie. The real hero's are the real pilots of Sudan Air force to Thailand Air force & others for instance & NOT Tom Cruise in anyway.

Maverick mentioned the operation could have been done using F-22s, so why use the F-18 option?
The movie couldn't be made if you used that option.
SU-57 is a shit fighter. Even the low IQ Indians rejected it.
Yeah typical noonie khota khor behavior in all threads.
sadly it has happened repeatedly inside Pakistani bases when they were attacked and TTP captives escaped twice from prison by simply walking out of the base. forgot the sir name , first name is Adnan who served in Air force before and now specializes in planning attacks on military bases specially airbases,
Atl least our adnan didn't steal the fighter jet with zero resistance on ground.
hurr durr i've just watched top gun its soooo unrealistic hurr durr

Meanwhile Pakistani movies
SultanRahi.jpg

sultan-rahi-09.jpg

cope-cope-harder.gif
No one watches them today in Pakistan but sadly indians and Americans still buy such shit in cinemas even today.

Leave it to military nerds to be party poopers and killjoys, who overanalyze every frame as if some kind of truth. It isn't.

It was mindless fun. I got nothing but pure joy out of it. I like how it references Star Wars in the storyline. That was a nice touch.

No one watches them today in Pakistan but sadly indians and Americans still buy such shit in cinemas even today.
Indians, Americans and everyone make their movies comics books , music and support their artist either do the same or take a seat the world has no place for whining

tom cruise and TOP GUN made a billion dollars at the box office while Pakistanis whine and moan

Back
Top Bottom