What's new

Just watched the comedy called TopGun Maverick

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

Last edited:
I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration some Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:
oho, spoiler ka laga ke post kro yaar

lots of people have not seen it yet and would like to make their own mind up about it even if it is rubbish.

amriki pani ki bandook say su57 gira saktay hain woh bhi asmaan may!

or better they can hire a whole "Patriotic" army and order them to fight for them!

its easy for Amrikis!

Not just that, they were launched just few miles from the coast.. No coastal defences or warning until they reached the valley.
And no air defence systems detected their harpoons missile launch from the ship. And tom cruise first hit a Su57 with his stolen F14 and later used a falling Su57 as a flare to escape missile of another Su57 :omghaha:

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration some Bollywood :lol:
I watched it two days ago.

SPOILER

The best part is when they got shot down in a flaming jet, barreling down on fire, and miraculously survived without turning into soup multiple times

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
you are wrong, 2 American F-18 were also taken down.

Spoiler

And no air defence systems detected their harpoons missile launch from the ship. And tom cruise first hit a Su57 with his stolen F14 and later used a falling Su57 as a flare to escape missile of another Su57 :omghaha:
You know whats the best part.

The whole operation could've been done with just Pershing-2 missiles

That movie was a waste of time. It was a just cashing in on the 80s nostalgia of the first film. Other than that, the movie was plagued by Hollywood logic. Hurr durr they have GPS jammer so we can't use our F35? What?

Go down to the deck, we will confuse the su57 tracking? Dude is literally a few hundred metres behind you what the **** are you talking about?

The kovochur bell maneuver was cool though

Back
Top Bottom