What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Totally fake news that Hindu can do this type of thing.. Hindu people can't burn Holy Quran . This is pre-planned to burn Hindu temple...

What is most amazing is people are ready to kill for imaginary things and label themselves as agents of peace....

What's even more surprising is that there are still some hindu temples left in Pakistan, I'm very disappointed with ghazis of Pakistan that its taking them so long to wipe out all traces of hindu history from the land of pure.

Condemn it or not. . i don't give a flying f#*k.

they are your people . . deal with them . . . my only issue was when you dragged India into it :coffee:

take ur flying fu#*k up ur a*$ ... with those indians who started this bashing... peace :cheers:

I burnt Quran myself after 9/11 but I regret it later on. I along with my friends decided to wipe our arse from Quran paper. They are too soft and better than towel. Don't burn it send it across to me or you can give a try.

@Oscar.. Another case in point sir.. I guess I made my point ?? Do you honestly believe this guy to be an American :)

Those days are not far when all minorities will have to start keeping weapons to keep themselves safe from extremists.

Dangerous mix i'd say. Pakistan is a small country with 200 million people and a well connected land mafia. I've heard people willing to bulldoze Chenab Nagar for land as they make an easy target.

After the Babri was demolished by Hindus, the Mehkma Auqaaf stopped issuing funds to maintain the old abandoned temples and so on. 20 odd years on, those old structures are decaying and falling apart slowly. Some have been bulldozed by land grabbers overnight. Soon enough Pakistan may well be temple free.

Interesting times as the old Chinese curse goes..

Dangerous mix i'd say. Pakistan is a small country with 200 million people and a well connected land mafia. I've heard people willing to bulldoze Chenab Nagar for land as they make an easy target.

After the Babri was demolished by Hindus, the Mehkma Auqaaf stopped issuing funds to maintain the old abandoned temples and so on. 20 odd years on, those old structures are decaying and falling apart slowly. Some have beeb bulldozed by land grabbers overnight.

Are you saying Pakistani authorities or land mafia want to demolish all of Chenab Nagar(Rabwah)? :o:

After the Babri was demolished by Hindus, the Mehkma Auqaaf stopped issuing funds to maintain the old abandoned temples and so on. 20 odd years on, those old structures are decaying and falling apart slowly. Some have been bulldozed by land grabbers overnight. Soon enough Pakistan may well be temple free.

It will be interesting to list all the Hindu temples destroyed in Pakistan since 2002 (Babri Masjid) and compare them to a similar destruction of mosques in India..

Are you saying Pakistani authorities or land mafia want to demolish all of Chenab Nagar(Rabwah)? :o:

More like a land mafia which has fingers in LEJ, Land grabbing, Fatwa industry plus govt. They'll create a false flag leading to a manufactured religious outrage to justify the demolition of that place. Govt will be bullied by the public outrage and would concede to let them keep the land in return for not projecting the public anger towards the govt.

Shocking and very sad. Regardless of what happened there is no excuse to do the violence they did. Thank the Lord no one died or was hurt.

Round up all these savages at gunpoint and have them redecorate the mandir and replace anything that has been damaged. Thereafter hand stiff jail terms to these rascals.

More like a land mafia which has fingers in LEJ, Land grabbing, Fatwa industry plus govt. They'll create a false flag leading to a manufactured religious outrage to justify the demolition of that place. Govt will be bullied by the public outrage and would concede to let them keep the land in return for not projecting the public anger towards the govt.

And what will they do with 90+ thousand Ahmadi Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom