What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

I will play the devil's advocate here and view things from Pakistan's perspective.
The GB area is extremely important. It gives them a direct land route to China and prevent Indian access to Central Asia.
Plus it is has the approach to Kargil and hence Ladakh. This also makes it useful for making Siachen untenable for India.
Containing a conventional Indian thrust into GB has low chance of success - considering the terrain and logistical difficulties. A determined enemy can seriously impede Indian advance by simply blowing up the approaches to Skardu. :tup:

But honestly speaking - Pakistan's posturing here has largely been defensive in nature. The infrastructure is still dismal and might I say, of 1950s time(almost)!

@Joe Shearer can help wrt to this tactical situation.

PLUS:
  1. The people are probably not very happy with Pakistan; cf Christopher Snedden, "Kashmir: The Unwritten History".
MINUS:
  1. The topography is very, very hostile to a south-east/north-west axis of attack.
  2. Pakistan has Division level defenses in place, and is prepared for attacks.
  3. An Indian attack would affect a visible PLA engineering presence there, and would be inviting a Chinese thrust to relieve pressure on the GB defenses.

we will be able to deny them access to Pakistan ...and More so we will be able to deny Pakistan an access to China ...

It will render Gwadar useless to China ...
what does this discussion have anything to do with this Temple tragedy?

PLUS:
  1. The people are probably not very happy with Pakistan; cf Christopher Snedden, "Kashmir: The Unwritten History".
MINUS:
  1. The topography is very, very hostile to a south-east/north-west axis of attack.
  2. Pakistan has Division level defenses in place, and is prepared for attacks.
  3. An Indian attack would affect a visible PLA engineering presence there, and would be inviting a Chinese thrust to relieve pressure on the GB defenses.
sir
with all due respect your observations are now dated. they dont apply in today's Pakistan

just provide manpads to TTP and raise a Brigade only consisting of Muslim soldiers and Officers with flags of "Allah o Akbar" then start beheading and raping as you cross the international borders.. the born again "Muslims" will fall in and shower the Indian forces with rose petals.

just dont commit any "blasphemy" you can get away with cannibalism, rape, butchery , plunder and what not.

and if this sounds too much fiction to you then just wait till the Chinese patience with Pakistani "Muslims" snaps....

Last edited:
what does this discussion have anything to do with this Temple tragedy?....

Post no. 179 where I was quoted ...had reference to excesses against Shia muslims of Gilgit baltistan ...the discussion moved to GB from that post ...

what does this discussion have anything to do with this Temple tragedy?

sir
with all due respect your observations are now dated. they dont apply in today's Pakistan

just provide manpads to TTP and raise a Brigade only consisting of Muslim soldiers and Officers with flags of "Allah o Akbar" then start beheading and raping as you cross the international borders.. the born again "Muslims" will fall in and shower the Indian forces with rose petals.

just dont commit any "blasphemy" you can get away with cannibalism, rape, butchery , plunder and what not.

and if this founds too much fiction to you then just wait till the Chinese patience with Pakistani "Muslims" snaps....

I do understand your mordant post and the reasons behind. Truly. But I still hope that the nation will take a deep breath, and turn its back on what is happening at the moment.

I am really sorry about what is going on, and sincerely hope it will play out and things will return to normal soon.

We should try for a deal with Pakistan. Let's exchange Shia Gilgit-Baltistan for Sunni Kashmir Valley with them.

Matter sorted.
:mad: I don't want to be Pakistani :hitwall: :angry:
In any case, GB can't be held without Kashmir. There is only one road that goes from Kargil to Skardu otherwise. Not tenable.

Post no. 179 where I was quoted ...had reference to excesses against Shia muslims of Gilgit baltistan ...the discussion moved to GB from that post ...
thanks to Saudi money and our angry taliban brothers.. shias are extinct specie in Pakistan now
we have degraded them to the level of Ahmedi community. among the "majority" Muslims only Berlavis have got the taster of whats in store for them once "real Muslims" funded with Halal money are done with our army, shias, christians, hindus, ahmedis etc. but for most

"Hanoz Dilli dur ast"

Another sickening act by brainwashed wahabi salafi filth, anyone who does not share their primitive idealogy is in deep trouble. Indian govt must take these Hindus back and offer them citizenship in exchange we should send pakistan those traitors who ache for pakistan

muslim in India should follow uniform civil code and say that their ancestors were Hindu. then they can stay here, if not they can fcuk off with respect.

We CANNOT be secular with muslims. muslims heart is sudi arabia mecca, where no other religion is accepted, same condition in India plz. We are being fooled in the name of democracy and secularism. look at Iran Iraq great civilisations destroyed by barbaric islamic invaders. lucky to be 80% Hindu even after so many attempts and never no we'd down like Iran Iraq or Egypt for that a matter. pakistan was english invention (fcuk english I care fr Sanskrit more ). I being a Hindu has a right to have India as a Hindu nation as per 1947 pre - requisite.

We CANNOT be secular with muslims. muslims heart is sudi arabia mecca, where no other religion is accepted, same condition in India plz. We are being fooled in the name of democracy and secularism. look at Iran Iraq great civilisations destroyed by barbaric islamic invaders. lucky to be 80% Hindu even after so many attempts and never no we'd down like Iran Iraq or Egypt for that a matter. pakistan was english invention (fcuk english I care fr Sanskrit more ). I being a Hindu has a right to have India as a Hindu nation as per 1947 pre - requisite.

You disgrace India with your radical views and are no different than these so called Muslim extremists. Thank God, most Indians have the common sense to live in harmony with there Muslim brethren. For your information Islamic civilization has played a tremendous role in developing a unique art and culture which is distinct, yet valuable in comparison to all other civilizations. My ancestry has its roots from the Sassanid Empire, so you have no right to complain how we were dismantled as a superpower in the 7th century. This is a horrific crime and the government should be held liable, instead of playing sitting duck for the vultures to come and devour.

Moderators can you get rid of the ridiculous off-topic posts of intervention in Balistan and how the people there hate Pakistan. Extraordinary rubbish.

1948011_602681413151920_265077394_n.jpg

1898277_602681776485217_128905988_n.jpg

1911635_602682193151842_877159960_n.jpg

1187119_602682316485163_1557528409_n.jpg

1978793_602682373151824_951851941_n.jpg

10013327_602679056485489_628973136_n.jpg

1970818_602680066485388_1230888069_n.jpg

1467383_602680336485361_402273700_n.jpg

1157733_602681063151955_1445898914_n.jpg

1148781_602681306485264_2028163796_n.jpg

enjoy religion of peace its not blasphemy for them at all
I'm Sikh but I feel sick looking at those pictures of desecrated murtis.

This is one of the reason why Pakistan Army should take over. These political wing terrorists are real threat to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom