What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Everybody bashing Islam and Pakistan... like they are '' doodh k dhulay huye hain'' nobody waiting for truth to come out to show there hate ...:coffee:

So this whole this is a sham ?:coffee:

^^^ i dont understand .. what does that mean ''Sham''o_O

what if he did not ? :coffee:

There is a big WHAT IF... thats y we should wait for it instead of bashing Islam..:coffee:

Yes i can see from the justification you are giving by bringing Gujarat into it :coffee:

:flame::flame::flame:

what you preach instead of asking others :coffee:

Coming such sentence from an indian :whistle:... doesn't suit u :no::no:

Thread is about PAKISTAN and Not india so save your justification :coffee:

Wasn't talking about india ...just reminding something to you:drag:

Everybody bashing Islam and Pakistan... like they are '' doodh k dhulay huye hain'' nobody waiting for truth to come out to show there hate ...

Please show me where did i Bashed Islam ?

or its just you are too insecure ?:coffee:

^^^ i dont understand .. what does that mean ''Sham''

Sham as in it never happened or what ?:coffee:

There is a big WHAT IF... thats y we should wait for it instead of bashing Islam..

Again, you insecurities . . . Condemn the act and move on :coffee:

Coming such sentence from an indian ... doesn't suit u

Stop generalising :coffee:

Wasn't talking about india ...just reminding something to you

Open a new thread and remind us over there. :coffee:

Don't worry ISI is getting closer to you menace.... and if your tribe hate Pakistan so much than migrate to India, do not go too far
wtf-are-you-talking-about.jpg

Please show me where did i Bashed Islam ?

or its just you are too insecure ?:coffee:

Sham as in it never happened or what ?:coffee:

Again, you insecurities . . . Condemn the act and move on :coffee:

Stop generalising :coffee:

Open a new thread and remind us over there. :coffee:

All i said let the things get clear... if he did something then his punishment wud be justified... if not then i'll condemn
37320301.jpg

All i said let the things get clear... if he did something then his punishment wud be justified... if not then i'll condemn...
37320301.jpg

Condemn it or not. . i don't give a flying f#*k.

they are your people . . deal with them . . . my only issue was when you dragged India into it :coffee:

It as their decision to live in pakistan...so why should indians bother!

why this world has turned so intolerant.......

sometime it make me question.....is there really god to look after us......if yes then where is he......

Ironic coming from hindutva like you, this is how your kind usually react to news like this from India.

"Good job hindus, show them how its done. Kill them all without mercy."

Guys, there is nothing out there can really bring peace in our lives, forget about religion. It's easy to talk on forums like this as if religion can bring some love and unite, but it's far far away to reality. As long as you never met other country people, you will have some religious love for them.

I have been here in USA for 6 yrs and have seen muslims of different countries. I didn't get a chance to meet Hindus either from Pakistan or from BD. This is what i observed -

Once you are outside of your country, your Nationality dominates even if you are very religious person. People try to identify with their Nationality than religion. So, they are already divided with that.

Even if they are from same country, they are separated by their traditions, by their castes/tribes and sub sects. It's true in case of India too, North and South Indians are different.

So, whatever religion it's, human life is so complex when it comes to reality.

Ironic coming from hindutva like you, this is how your kind usually react to news like this from India.

"Good job hindus, show them how its done. Kill them all without mercy."
yes ...we will kill them all....not 1 will be left alive.....
can u do something...:sarcastic:

It is of course a matter of great shame to Pakistanis like me to see a tiny community like the Hindus being subjected to such harassment, regardless of what is really or allegedly being done by the Hindutva in India. We shouldn't take our examples from the Devil.
However, some perspective is important here:
1) Blasphemy Laws are regularly misused in Pakistan and the vast majority of victims are Muslims--even Sunni Muslims. I should know: My own brother in Karachi went through an ordeal for a few years because of such laws. Personally, I think, to quote a brave soul: Blasphemy Law itself is a Blasphemy!
2) There ARE brave souls in Pakistan who stand up to these thugs. Salman Taseer was killed because of his bravery.
3) A lot, if not almost all, of these cases are essentially about property disputes and land grab. Minorities are easier to target but, as I said, the majority of the victims are Muslims.
4) The Administration does not, on the whole, allow these thugs to do what the thugs please. Sometimes the administration has bigots but most of the time they are over-powered, out gunned if a flash mob gathers to do vigilante justice.
5) I have lived for over two decades in Pakistan. Yes, even in the 70's and the 80's the Hindus and Christians were not really considered equal but I didn't sense there was intense hatred or desire to eliminate them from within Pakistan.

Goverment need to take care thugs, and compensate hindus to restore temple. Good thing temple is intact unlike masjids burned down in hindu land.

Back
Top Bottom