What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Stop playing your victim card and tell me what will be your reaction if some muslims in india burn your mandirs and destroy your snake and monkey idols etc ?? I am sure you will be ten times more violent just like in gujrat when you cut the wombs of pregnant muslim women and killed their babies.You hypocrite hindus only understand the language of ghauri,ghaznavi and abdali .

Who's playing the victim card?? Its your people, you handle them.. I dont care if you pull together every single Pakistani hindu and shoot them dead...

What's funny is that Pakistanis have to resort to incidents in India that are over a decade old to justify what happens in their country on a weekly (if not daily) basis..

I condemn this attack on place of worship.
but at the same time" People in glass houses should not only not throw stones, they should sit down & STFU.."

same here sir!

Than from now on start calling your self Muslim and only Muslim... you can be a good Muslim or not so good Muslim but never identify or brand your self with any sect. or in group representing any sect.

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

Yes please take all of them.

So, does this mean only Muslims deserve to exact revenge for any offense, or does it mean Indians and Pakistanis are the same when it comes to such matters?

I condemn this attack on place of worship.
but at the same time" People in glass houses should not only not throw stones, they should sit down & STFU.."
Really? Pakistanis treats it's minorities much worse.

I believe that there is an International conspiracy involved and all blame goes to U.S.A .

Who's playing the victim card?? Its your people, you handle them.. I dont care if you pull together every single Pakistani hindu and shoot them dead...

What's funny is that Pakistanis have to resort to incidents in India that are over a decade old to justify what happens in their country on a weekly (if not daily) basis..
So the conclusion is they got what they deserved and no need to cry on this matter.

So the conclusion is they got what they deserved and no need to cry on this matter.
The conclusion is that what Pakistan does to its minorities is their business..Open minded Pakistanis may still discuss whether its right or not on international forums, but I guess you would not fall in that category :)

You know the real conclusion ? We are , in this mess , because of people like you with this disgusting mindset . Extremism , terrorism , taking the law and matter into your own hands , blaming everything on others preferably a hidden third hand which must be foreign in nature , going mad over religion and crying for blood and revenge is the prime cause of the current state of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

The emphasis is currently on the Americans , let the blame remain on them . Though , I cannot rule out the possibility of RAW and MOSSAD being involved too .

Pakistan's security encompass every thing, you can make a special thread for the security of hindus just because they are loved by Iran.

No doubt It is the sectarian mindset that is ruining our country . You are trying to bring in "KSA vs Iran" sh!t in a thread related to Hindus of Pakistan !! Your obsession with "Sunni vs Shia" BS has seriously affected your mental capabilities

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

Instead of trying to cleanse Pakistan , why don`t you people go to the already pure lands of KSA or Iran (whichever your Qibla is) . Pakistani Hindus have the same right on this land as the Pakistani Muslims !!

The temple should be rebuilt and those responsible for this unacceptable act should be brought to justice . Even if some Hindu had burnt pages from holy Quran , He should have been taken to the court . Burning down a worship place of a whole community for alleged blasphemy committed by a single person is not acceptable under any circumstances

Last edited:
Condemnable....most condemnable !

I hope the ones responsible should be caught & given capital sentences for such a crime !

Back
Top Bottom