What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Wow looking at the indian members in this thread reminds me of Gujrat massacre ... and here nobody waited for the news what really happened there ... what if that hindu guy did something terribly wrong... there is no shortage of idiots in every religion... so wait and see what develops out of it... one thing happens and everybody starts bashing Pakistan and Islam... Tasveer ka doosra rukh bhi dekha karo dhakan ki olado...

Here's something to remind my PDF endians who are becoming sati savitri here

burning_quraan.jpg

I know realistically looking minorities of Pakistan will keep migrating out of Pakistan, they stand no chance against heavy armed militants with the backing of some politicians and some elements of ISI. Even migrating out is not cheap, i was reading the sad news of Hazara Shias trying to migrate to Australia and many have lost their lives when over loaded boats sunk near the Australian seas.

Don't worry ISI is getting closer to you menace.... and if your tribe hate Pakistan so much than migrate to India, do not go too far.

What is Imran's opinion about attacks on army? and daily killings by the hands of TTP?

KARACHI: A frenzied mob attacked a Hindu temple and set a dharamshala on fire over alleged desecration of a holy book, prompting authorities to impose a curfew in the Larkana city of Pakistan's southern Sindh province.

The protesters attacked the temple, set the dharamshala on fire on Saturday night and surrounded the house of a Hindu man who was accused of burning the pages of the holy book, prompting security forces to fire warning shots and tear gas shells.

Police said curfew has been imposed in Jinnah Bagh and some other parts of the city after the mob went berserk.

"The man accused of blasphemy is a habitual drug addict and the Hindu community in Larkana can't even think of disrespecting any community's religious beliefs," Kalpana Devi, the head of the local Hindu Panchayat, told Geo News.

A local police official said that soon after news spread of the man desecrating the book, angry students and followers of local religious seminaries had started gathering in groups and demanded the man be handed over to them.

"They set on fire the main Hindu temple in the Jinnah Bagh chowk area and also completely gutted the adjoining Dharamsala," the official said.

"Curfew has now been imposed in the area with heavy patrolling by the paramilitary rangers and police who had to baton charge and use tear gas shells to disperse the mob," he said.

Larkana is the hometown of the Bhutto family and the stronghold of the ruling Pakistan People's Party.

Temple set ablaze over alleged desecration of holy book in Pakistan - The Times of India

What is Imran's opinion about attacks on army? and daily killings by the hands of TTP?

^^That should not be the topic of discussion here

Pakistani Hindus are also citizens of Pakistan and it is the duty of the state to provide full protection to them .
Burning down their temples and that too in the name of Islam , is a very shameful act indeed

They decided their fate in 47, they effed themselves then by deciding to stay there, it's not our headache.

I absolutely agree with you. Hindus in Pakistan is not our concern just like Muslims in India shouldnt be Pakistan's concern. Grandfathers of these people chose the country they wanted to live in.

Wow looking at the indian members in this thread reminds me of Gujrat massacre ... and here nobody waited for the news what really happened there ... what if that hindu guy did something terribly wrong... there is no shortage of idiots in every religion... so wait and see what develops out of it... one thing happens and everybody starts bashing Pakistan and Islam... Tasveer ka doosra rukh bhi dekha karo dhakan ki olado...

Here's something to remind my PDF endians who are becoming sati savitri here

burning_quraan.jpg
Don't change the subject.

^^That should not be the topic of discussion here

Pakistani Hindus are also citizens of Pakistan and it is the duty of the state to provide full protection to them .
Burning down their temples and that too in the name of Islam , is a very shameful act indeed

Pakistan's security encompass every thing, you can make a special thread for the security of hindus just because they are loved by Iran.
Of course security is responsibility of respective provincial govts. and i'm for long time demanding an FIR on ImRAWn Khan for all the killings in KPK and now similarly i demand FIR against Zardari for damage in Sindh.

Don't change the subject.

Of course, Sindh govt. should be declared unfit and sent to jail.

BTW - What is also possibility that Sindh govt. herself is behind it? as she is very much under pressure these days because of Tharparkar drought issue (don't forget majority of Tharparker who effected there are Hindus) and people are criticizing Singh govt. and asking for resignation. Maybe they want to divert attentions & sympathy of people by flaming anti-Hindu sentiments and for this they are framing a drug addict in alleged Blaspheme.

we are all pakistanis, shias, sunnis, chirstians, hindus, sikhs whoever we are?
we should nt take bad examples fro. ither countries, where minorities been made targetm we should protect our hindu, brothers worship places?
& we all should reject any kind of relijous extermism!

we are all pakistanis, shias, sunnis, chirstians, hindus, sikhs whoever we are?
we should nt take bad examples fro. ither countries, where minorities been made targetm we should protect our hindu, brothers worship places?
& we all should reject any kind of relijous extermism!

Why did you left Muslims out of Pakistan and count every other tom dick and harry?

This BATMAN guy is a sad human being. Shit i feel bad for his family.

No you feel hate for me, for exposing you. Now stick to the topic and stop getting personal because this is sign of a retard.

Back
Top Bottom