What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

mudslingling.gif

Genocide of Mullah brigade, politicians is need of hour

I hope more pakistani think like you. The crazy mullahs have already murdered millions in Iraq,Syria,Yemen,Libya,Mali,Sudan,Africa via their sectarianism,Kafir hate and bloodlust. Hope Pakistani people see the writing on the wall and destroy these mullahs and al qaeda before they butcher millions of pakistanis. They will not stop with Shia,Ahmadi,hindu. Ultimately it will be wahabbi killing barelvi,barelvi killing deobandi and the each sect mullah calling for genocide and murder of other sect.

I can't imagine someone's life revolving around something totally fictitious. I feel sorry for those who have been raised with religion as the sole determining factor of everything under the sun, and those who put religion over humanity are IMO, worse than sick, desperate animals.

It's the unknown that's always more beautiful and seductive than the known.:enjoy:

Fiction is the essence of our lives. Religion is the most visible aspect. But from movies to books to music, most of all that is peddled is fiction.

I thought we were past such 1950s and Commie style poster propaganda.:unsure:

It's the unknown that's always more beautiful and seductive than the known.:enjoy:

Fiction is the essence of our lives. Religion is the most visible aspect. But from movies to books to music, most of all that is peddled is fiction.

T'is true, though, I'd rather limit fiction to entertainment, and entertainment only. The minute we let it become a governing factor of life itself, happiness, contentment, uninhibited fun (as we know it), and most of all, free-thinking, will come to an abrupt end. :)

Last edited:
i invite all shias to india

To be ruled under Arvind Kejriwal, no less. They aren't coming.:D

T'is true, though, I'd rather limit fiction to entertainment, and entertainment only. The minute we let it become a governing factor of life itself, happiness, contentment, inhibited fun (as we know it), and most of all, free-thinking, will come to an abrupt end. :)

Yup. Things turn decidedly uglier once we start worship fictional things, be it Allah or Brahma or Pink Floyd.:lol:

very sad incident. . shame on those people who criticise RSS others .. when there are more attacks on minorities and temples in Pakistan. .

This is the mentality of Pakistanis, they hate Hindus due to the fact that they have a distorted view of history where they believe they ruled "Yindooos" for 1000 years.:rofl:
Hindus in Pakistan should arm themselves and smuggle weapons through and for every temple burned down they should kill a Muslim politician.

Has anyone seen the Ross Kemp documentary in Tripoli, Lebanon? The Alawite community only made up 5% of the Sunni majority town but they had better weapons and organisation and where able to defend there community and attack the Sunnis. Hindus especially in Sindh should build fortified towns and attack Sunnis randomly for the protection of their community. RSS and VHP should send warriors to help them as well.

Back
Top Bottom