What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Why did you left Muslims out of Pakistan and count every other tom dick and harry?

No you feel hate for me, for exposing you. Now stick to the topic and stop getting personal because this is sign of a retard.
who are shia,s & sunni,s im talking genrl?
sure not only muslims god loves only?

Why did you left Muslims out of Pakistan and count every other tom dick and harry?

No you feel hate for me, for exposing you. Now stick to the topic and stop getting personal because this is sign of a retard.

Mate from your posts I found very high regards towards Army thats a good thing for you & your nation ... I am also an ex. service man & I feel better when anyone give respect to forces...

But then ... I also respect soldiers of Pakistan besides we were eye to eye on most days. Dont hate any one just because you want to hate him.

Wow looking at the indian members in this thread reminds me of Gujrat massacre .
how ?:coffee:

and here nobody waited for the news what really happened there

So this whole this is a sham ?:coffee:

what if that hindu guy did something terribly wrong.
what if he did not ? :coffee:

there is no shortage of idiots in every religion.

Yes i can see from the justification you are giving by bringing Gujarat into it :coffee:
so wait and see what develops out of it.
Practice what you preach instead of asking others :coffee:

Here's something to remind my PDF endians who are becoming sati savitri here

Thread is about PAKISTAN and Not india so save your justification :coffee:

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

We should bring them here and settle them in india.
Yes please take all of them.

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

Looks like newer Pakistani members are more frank than being politically correct :)

Alleged desecration of Holy Quran sparks violence in Larkana
By Hafeez Tunio / Web Desk
Published: March 16, 2014
683482-larkana-1394968612-155-640x480.jpg

A security officer on duty in Larkana. PHOTO: ONLINE

LARKANA: Tension gripped Larkana after a group attacked and set on fire a Hindu dharmshala in Jinnah Bag area early Sunday morning, partially damaging the mandir located nearby.

The attack was reportedly in reaction to the alleged desecration of the pages of the Holy Quran by a drug addict, Sangeet Kumar, who belongs to the Hindu community.

A strike was also observed in the city as people protested against the alleged desecration.

Police arrested Kumar after enraged supporters of various religious parties attacked the dharamshala.

Police and Rangers fired tear gas shells to disperse the mob which insisted that the 35-year-old accused be handed over to them.

“The police have managed to take away the drug addict, but the situation is very tense in the area as many people armed with weapons are roaming in Jinnah Bag, Resham Gali and Pakistan Chowk areas,” local journalist Qayoom Chandio told The Express Tribune.

Many shops were damaged and looted during the chaotic situation in the area, forcing owners to shut down their businesses.

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah took notice of the issue and directed DIG Larkana to bring the situation under control and probe the incident

Pakistan Peoples Party chairperson Bilawal Bhutto also said that those behind inciting violence will be brought to justice.

Partial strike in Sindh over alleged Quran desecration
AGENCIES
Updated 2014-03-16 16:03:39
LARKANA: A partial strike was observed on Sunday in Larkana, Jaffarabad districts of Sindh and some areas of Balochistan over alleged desecration of the Holy Quran, DawnNews reported.

Police officer Anwar Laghari said Sunday that the incident took place overnight near Jinnah Bagh chowk in Larkana city, after some people said they saw burned pages of the Quran in a garbage bin near the home of man who belonged to the Hindu community. The officer said initial investigation revealed that the man had rented the house from a Muslim family and cleaned it before he moved in. He may have burned the holy book inadvertently, the policeman said.

The situation in the area turned tense following the incident and a crowd of 200 persons gathered and attacked the minority community's temple.

Leghari said the building was partly gutted and the alleged desecrater was taken into protective custody.

Vehicular traffic remained sparse in the affected areas as a complete shutterdown was observed and businesses, shops, filling stations and markets were closed for business.

Moreover, a ban on pillion riding was imposed in the city under Section 144.

Additional contingents of police and Rangers were deployed in the affected areas to avoid any untoward incident.

A clash between protesters, mostly belonging to religious organisations, and police took place in Dera Allahyar area of Sindh's Jaffarabad district. Police resorted to aerial firing after coming under stone pelting from the protesters.

Two of the protesters and one policeman was injured in the incident.

Moreover, ten shops were also burnt down on Jinnah road in Jaffarabad's Osta Mohammad tehsil

Another incident was reported in Sohbatpur area where police resorted to gunfiring to disperse the protesters.

Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ibad taking notice of the incident ordered for measures to ensure the protection the life and property of the people.

PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto tweeted against the violence:

ooks like newer Pakistani members are more frank than being politically correct
Stop playing your victim card and tell me what will be your reaction if some muslims in india burn your mandirs and destroy your snake and monkey idols etc ?? I am sure you will be ten times more violent just like in gujrat when you cut the wombs of pregnant muslim women and killed their babies.You hypocrite hindus only understand the language of ghauri,ghaznavi and abdali .

His signature speaks volumes about his Mentality :coffee:
Yes you dont want others to tell your crimes against women ,thats explain your bharti mentality.

Back
Top Bottom