What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Why did you left Muslims out of Pakistan and count every other tom dick and harry?

No you feel hate for me, for exposing you. Now stick to the topic and stop getting personal because this is sign of a retard.

Exposing me? Hain. Anyways you are just like Zarvan. Hate filled pathetic human devoid of any compassion. You rant about shias ahmadis someother sects, hindus christians. This is just sad.

Exposing me? Hain. Anyways you are just like Zarvan. Hate filled pathetic human devoid of any compassion. You rant about shias ahmadis someother sects, hindus christians. This is just sad.
Ignore him mate, he's not worth your time.

And ready Justification of Gujarat And Muzaffarnagar.

Don't drag India into everything. Even Muslims are also victims of this stupid flawed law, for example once a person was accused of blaspheme just because he tore and threw visiting card of salesman in anger and "Muhammad" (first name of salesman) was written over it. An Imam of a mosque was charged blaspheme because he alleged said that If something Prophet said is against what's written in Quran than those words of Prophet should be thrown out of window. In short, if you have any enmity with someone you can trick him/her into blaspheme case very easily and destroy his/her & his/her family's life.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: read your posts or should i re-post them

Don't drag India into everything. Even Muslims are also victims of this stupid flawed law, for example once a person was accused of blaspheme just because he tore and threw visiting card of salesman in anger and "Muhammad" (first name of salesman) was written over it. An Imam of a mosque was charged blaspheme because he alleged said that If something Prophet said is against what's written in Quran than those words of Prophet should be thrown out of window. In short, if you have any enmity with someone you can trick him/her into blaspheme case very easily and destroy his/her & his/her family's life.

Chachu, Just check couple of pages back . . that was the only Justification Given . .

and Btw its our society . . . we being a part of it shares the equal blame. . thats my POV :coffee:

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

Yes please take all of them.

Good I will forward your IP address to NSA for potential terrorist and wahabbi fanatic , they might send a predator drone and eliminate you with a missile.

pakistan-sindh-larkana-Hindu_3-16-2014_141254_l.jpg

LARKANA: Rangers and Police fired warning shots and resorted to tear gas as a frenzied mob set a Hindu Dharamshala on fire over alleged desecration of holy pages.

Furious protesters attacked a Mandir and set the Dharmashala on fire while few of them surrounded the house of the Hindu man who was accused of burning the pages.

Police and Rangers reached on the spot to protect the Mandir and imposed a curfew in different areas to bring the situation under control.The police claimed to have arrested the accused.

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain has said that attacks on the Mandir and properties of Hindu community were against Islam.

Expressing sorrow over alleged burning of holy pages and ensuing violence in Larkana, he demanded of the government to arrest the accused and those involved in attacking Hindu temple.

He called on the government to provide protection of life and property to Hindu community.

Taking notice of the situation, Sindh governor Ishratul Eabad Kahan has asked the authorities concerned to ensure safety of the people and arrest the culprit involved in violent protests.

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze over ‘burning of holy pages’ - thenews.com.pk

What will PPP do against ppl behind these crimes ?

If they really burnt the pages of our holy book then they deserved what they got.Good job not just burn their mandirs but also kill them and send their dead bodies to bharat mata.We dont need such crap on our land of pure.

Yes please take all of them.

Bharat is your big daddy, we can rip you apart and feed the dogs!

Back
Top Bottom