What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Why not ? settle them in Kashmir and make exchange with those kashmiris who don't want to live in India.

They decided their fate in 47, they effed themselves then by deciding to stay there, it's not our headache.

why this world has turned so intolerant.......

sometime it make me question.....is there really god to look after us......if yes then where is he......

Man kills Man=blame God
Man throws nuke on fellow humans=blame God
Man goes mad and kills people of other faiths=blame God
We have the capability to do horrible things but we also can forgive and live together.

LARKANA: Rangers and Police fired warning shots and resorted to tear gas as a frenzied mob set a Hindu Dharamshala on fire over alleged desecration of holy pages.

Furious protesters attacked a Mandir and set the Dharmashala on fire while few of them surrounded the house of the Hindu man who was accused of burning the pages.

Police and Rangers reached on the spot to protect the Mandir and imposed a curfew in different areas to bring the situation under control.

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze over ‘burning of holy pages’ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

its nothing but a conspiracy to illeagalli occupy property of that hindu guy by some greedy muslim builder of the locallity

The remaining Hindus of Pakistan should embrace Allah - the only true God. It astonishes me that they've still not realized the universal fact - Allah is the only true God and all others Gods and religions are false and distorted. This is the most fundamental tenet of the religion of peace and truth.

On a more serious note, I care more for human lives and dignity and hence I would request all the non-Muslim folks out there in Islamic countries who're being ethnically cleansed to embrace Islam and save their lives.

I know realistically looking minorities of Pakistan will keep migrating out of Pakistan, they stand no chance against heavy armed militants with the backing of some politicians and some elements of ISI. Even migrating out is not cheap, i was reading the sad news of Hazara Shias trying to migrate to Australia and many have lost their lives when over loaded boats sunk near the Australian seas.
shias are a big minority .. if you are 10 % plus then you got fighting chance of survival and shias are nearly 20% + .
Christians should try to migrate to west (many western countries will be sympathetic) and hindus to India. ahmedis, well I dont know whoever gives them asylum.

The remaining Hindus of Pakistan should embrace Allah - the only true God. It astonishes me that they've still not realized the universal fact - Allah is the only true God and all others Gods and religions are false. This is the most fundamental tenet of the religion of peace and truth.
The remaining hindus of India should also follow this practice :police:

They decided their fate in 47, they effed themselves then by deciding to stay there, it's not our headache.

yah sure... with these types of idea India will continue to lose territory.Politicans allow Bangla muslims to keep coming. Too sad,our people don't think or are not aggressive like the Russians.

shias are a big minority .. if you are 10 % plus then you got fighting chance of survival and shias are nearly 20% + .
Christians should try to migrate to west (many western countries will be sympathetic) and hindus to India. ahmedis, well I dont know whoever gives them asylum.

I say bring in the hindus,shias and ahmadis to india and send the pro-pakistan or pro-saudi muslims in india to pakistan.

Man kills Man=blame God
Man throws nuke on fellow humans=blame God
Man goes mad and kills people of other faiths=blame God
We have the capability to do horrible things but we also can forgive and live together.
ok....these are from the killer point of view....he should not have done it....
what about the victim......what he has done.....

and why doesn't god intervene ...after all we are its beloved creation.....

Thats all there is to it then. Our planet and humankind is plagued by this menace of religion. I pity us all.

Just thank 'God" that we weren't born into one of these places. Some human beings were born to be tortured, killed, raped and beheaded. Others were born to lead largely trouble free and prosperous lives. Most of us lie in the middle.

ok....these are from the killer point of view....he should not have done it....
what about the victim......what he has done.....

and why doesn't god intervene ...after all we are its beloved creation.....

The oppressed eventually triumphs which i believe with the help of God/Allah. And then the oppressed becomes the oppressor. :)

A lot of Ahmadi Muslims in Western Africa. Maybe some should seek asylum there.

Back
Top Bottom