What's new

Larkana: Hindu worship place set ablaze by miscreants over ‘alleged burning of holy pages

Just thank 'God" that we weren't born into one of these places. Some human beings were born to be tortured, killed, raped and beheaded. Others were born to lead largely trouble free and prosperous lives. Most of us lie in the middle.

yes, thankfully so. I'm just grateful to have come from a mixed-religious background wherein my parents never once shoved anything down our throats. No stories. No "we are the best, the others are rubbish and are doomed to go straight to hell" … none of that bullshit.

I thank my stars really.

The oppressed eventually triumphs which i believe with the help of God/Allah. And then the oppressed becomes the oppressor. :)
lol.....
if you believe in this then...in coming days minorities will surely rule pakistan.....:)

Neither Hindu nor Muslim, Sacrificing pride, let us sit together. Neither Sunni nor Shia, Let us walk the road of peace. We are neither hungry nor replete, Neither naked nor covered up. Neither weeping nor laughing, Neither ruined nor settled, We are not sinners or pure and virtuous, What is sin and what is virtue, this I do not know. Says Bulhe Shah, one who attaches his self with the lord. Gives up both hindu and muslim. :cray:

lol.....
if you believe in this then...in coming days minorities will surely rule pakistan.....:)

Very deep subject. But nothing lasts forever. One day hopefully there will be general peace in the world but for now humans are are going full ape. :D

Neither Hindu nor Muslim, Sacrificing pride, let us sit together. Neither Sunni nor Shia, Let us walk the road of peace. We are neither hungry nor replete, Neither naked nor covered up. Neither weeping nor laughing, Neither ruined nor settled, We are not sinners or pure and virtuous, What is sin and what is virtue, this I do not know. Says Bulhe Shah, one who attaches his self with the lord. Gives up both hindu and muslim. :cray:
If you dissect this passage, you arrive at the conclusion that Bulleh Shah was a moron

If you dissect this passage, you arrive at the conclusion that Bulleh Shah was a moron

spirituality is all about giving illusions .duality is an illusion and so is life and death.

Very deep subject. But nothing lasts forever. One day hopefully there will be general peace in the world but for now humans are are going full ape. :D
hahaha.....
ok....I will try to believe you.....:D:D
hope the best thing in world.......may be ..there will be peace....:)

OK, I mean like Mhabharat's Bhishma. Got all the Powers, but won't do anything!
sirji...mahabharta war lasted for 17 days and in those 10 days bhisma fought the war......
yes, texts quote .... satyamev jayate....but its hard to know what actually truth is.....

sirji...mahabharta war lasted for 17 days and in those 10 days bhisma fought the war......
yes, texts quote .... satyamev jayate....but its hard to know what actually truth is.....

He fought out of compulsion, of his promises. But before long he could have stopped it. That's why a popular saying goes in my area when somebody powerful sees bad things occurring in his vicinity but does not stop it "Why are you standing there like Bhishma?"

He fought out of compulsion, of his promises. But before long he could have stopped it. That's why a popular saying goes in my area when somebody powerful sees bad things occurring in his vicinity but does not stop it "Why are you standing there like Bhishma?"
hmm...
true sirji....
but does that mean promise to someone is greater than the dharma....or truth....
actually I do agree with many things,,...but many time my mind disagree to it....

Back
Top Bottom