What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

I am desperately waiting for Marshal Law enough with this damn blood democracy,...

now we have to decide....

either save Pakistan or save this bullsh!t Democracy :hitwall:

We never have democracy,because we don't deserve it.
Second,democracy itself is degenerated form of aristocracy according to Plato's five regime,as I have mentioned earlier in my report and several times before.
However our infrastructure is tyrannical by nature.
If Martial Law offers us dictatorship of aristocratic nature,and our economical infrastructure is prospered and so our security is strengthened then why not make an approach to it? @Secur,what do you think?

The problem is, the same people will be up against Marshal Law once it is done.. I have seen the pattern before also.. When your country is under democracy, you wanted military rule, when your country is under military rule, you want democracy.. You never find refuge in anything..Its one of the victory for those terrorists..

Eh,we never seek democratic rule,it is those political parties and media persons with specific agenda you know.
We were never pleased with Mr.Musharraf's resign,specially I wasn't my friend,in fact majority of intellects were saying that Mr.Zardari's arrival means another nightmare for the people of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Anotherangle

Instead of oversimplifying things here , kid . Research about a term called ' enemy combatants ' and see what parallel do you draw with the Red Mosque Seizure . Something very happened in the Kingdom too when terrorists took the law in their own hands and challenged the writ of the state . What did the state do ? Killed them all indiscriminately !

Using OUT OF PROPORTION force is a serious crime - A war Crime

You know what the terrorists at the mosque were armed with ? Gas masks and Ak47's were being shown waving in the air by the Madarsa Graduates all over the world on T.V . Even the SSG took causalities . You think this was something the police could ever handle ?

Religious fanaticism can completely destroy a nation.when we see the angry pakistanis on pdf condemning the taliban,we should not be led to believe tht the entire pak share these sentiments.it is highly unlikely that any court anywhere in the world would ask police to register a case against a military general who ordered to kill terrorists;there would be a huge backlash.this is happening in pak bcoz they are confused ;there is a considerable number of ppl in pak who back these extreme organisations.i dont see any hope for pak atleast for another 30 years.

@Slav Defence

Trust me , @Armstrong can explain it better than me . The dictatorship can work fine until the time , the civilian leadership matures but how long , just how long will it take to do so ? How long do you think the army will bear all this ? Our martyrs are literally being ridiculed and stomped on their graves !

@Anotherangle

Instead of oversimplifying things here , kid . Research about a term called ' enemy combatants ' and see what parallel do you draw with the Red Mosque Seizure . Something very happened in the Kingdom too when terrorists took the law in their own hands and challenged the writ of the state . What did the state do ? Killed them all indiscriminately !

You know what the terrorists at the mosque were armed with ? Gas masks and Ak47's were being shown waving in the air by the Madarsa Graduates all over the world on T.V . Even the SSG took causalities . You think this was something the police could ever handle ?

Spot on dear brother,spot on..very well said,you typed all those answers which were in my mind,very well done.:tup:

@Slav Defence

Trust me , @Armstrong can explain it better than me . The dictatorship can work fine until the time , the civilian leadership matures but how long , just how long will it take to do so ? How long do you think the army will bear all this ? Our martyrs are literally being ridiculed and stomped on their graves !

That is why my heart cries even louder.
I never expect of my civil regime to become mature,there is a difference between immaturity and demonism.
Our political mindsets are mature,but for the sake of their own benefit only,and trust me,dictatorship will not burden our armymen but give them strong hold and authority and they will get out of this suffocation of following corrupted mindsets and paying price for civil regime's pathetic,weak,coward attitude,and useless policies.

Cant you see somebody already asking for that, just on the previous page?

Yupz, as Secur said, with these kind of opinions inside your own country.. You dont need a external enemy.. All other countries have to do is Sit down, have some pop corn and watch a nice episode of "How a country can destroy itself in 90 ways"..

ALL TRUE_; YES- ILLEGAL ACTIONs require police action not a full scale military operations; Using OUT OF PROPORTION force is a serious crime - A war Crime
MUSHARAF HAS BEEN SINGLED OUT AS THE POLITICAL AUTHORITY, NOT AS A GENERAL; MILITARY UNITS INVOLVED HAS BEEN GIVEN A CLEAN CHIT IN THE REPORT AS THEY WERE ORDERED TO DO THAT BY THE POLITICAL AUTHORITY!

THESE ARE ALLEGATIONS OR TRUTH - THE TENNIS MATCH WILL CONTINUE FOREVER, BUT JUST LISTEN TO MY SOLUTION FOR ONCE " CALL THE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS OF THE UNIT WHO DID THE OPERATION AND THEN IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE OF WELL KNOWN POLITICAL PARTIES, MILITARY REPRESENTATIVES AND JUDICIARY THEY TAKE OATH ON THEIR HOLY BOOK AND TELL ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED" IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SOLUTION THEN THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG-
PS I THINK THE INQUIRY COMMISSION HEARD SOME MILITARY PERSONALS INVOLVED , AT LEAST!

Ok,but then also call all those political mindsets too who supported it,also those media persons who pressurized Mr.Musharraf to launch strike and who assured him in press club that they will not blame him.

I fully supported Msharraf in taking out these Lal Masjid terrorists.

That Cleric deserved the dog's death.

This is a travesty that Musharraf is now being tried for the death for this terrorist.

I dont agree with Musharraf but on Lal Masjid I supported him 100%

@SECUE , @ SLAV DEFENCE: I THINK THIS IS THE POINT OF DISAGREEMENT: THE JUDICIARY IS ONE THAT CAN DECIDE THE USE WAS OUT OF PROPORATION OR NOT- I STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE LONG TERM GAINS FOR PAKISTAN:pakistan:

HERE I CHALLENGE WITH A REFERENCE TO ALL THE PRO- MARTIAL LAW (AND ANTI TALIBAN MIND OF PAKISTAN): IN OCTOBER 1999 NAWAZ SHARIF GOVERNMENT MADE A NUMBER OF STATEMENTS AGAINST TALIBAN, AND PAKISTANI COMMANDOS WERE IN AMERICA UNDER TRAINING FOR OSAMA'S CAPTURE MISSION; THEN THERE WAS MUSHARRAF AND THE REST WAS SILENCE TO BE BROKEN BY US AFTER 9/11! THIS EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POLITICAL AND MILITARY MINDSET: POLITICIANS CAN SEE BETTER AND DEEPER THAN MILITARY GENERALS!

That is why my heart cries even louder.
I never expect of my civil regime to become mature,there is a difference between immaturity and demonism.
Our political mindsets are mature,but for the sake of their own benefit only,and trust me,dictatorship will not burden our armymen but give them strong hold and authority and they will get out of this suffocation of following corrupted mindsets and paying price for civil regime's pathetic,weak,coward attitude,and useless policies.

You know what pains me even more , that we cant really do anything meaningful for them .

Of course , A person called Einstein described doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results as insanity , that is what we are seeing with democracy in Pakistan . It always was given enough time but in the end , it took the country nearly to the point of no return and the armed forces had to intervene . Yes , they are more than clever for safeguarding their own interests but not that for the national interests and prosperity and dignity of the nation . The army needs to step in before its too late , its now or never !

POLITICIANS CAN SEE BETTER AND DEEPER THAN MILITARY GENERALS!

What judiciary even allows the relatives of the terrorists to lodge a case against an army leader in an action sanctioned by the state of Pakistan ? What commission do they need in the presence of compelling evidence otherwise ? Do we not have enough other problems to tackle ? Trust me , we are all seeing that depth and far sightedness just too fine in the country by political leaders . Mate , you aren't going to see the constitution much longer if this stupidity continues and somehow God forbid Taliban and other terrorist scum prevail . They want their old medieval and barbaric interpretation of religion with Mullah Omer as the Supreme Ruler and not the unislamic constitution and the Western democracy .

Back
Top Bottom