What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

You know what pains me even more , that we cant really do anything meaningful for them .

Of course , A person called Einstein described doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results as insanity , that is what we are seeing with democracy in Pakistan . It always was given enough time but in the end , it took the country nearly to the point of no return and the armed forces had to intervene . Yes , they are more than clever for safeguarding their own interests but not that for the national interests and prosperity and dignity of the nation . The army needs to step in before its too late , its now or never !

What judiciary even allows the relatives of the terrorists to lodge a case against an army leader in an action sanctioned by the state of Pakistan ? What commission do they need in the presence of compelling evidence otherwise ? Do we not have enough other problems to tackle ? Trust me , we are all seeing that depth and far sightedness just too fine in the country . Mate , you aren't going to see the constitution much longer if this stupidity continues and somehow God forbid Taliban and other terrorist scum prevail . They want their old medieval and barbaric interpretation of religion with Mullah Omer as the Supreme Ruler

Agreed.totally agreed,you speak words of my mind and heart,just perfect addition to my post,just perfect!

Constitution?secur..why all constitution works for army sector only ?why political parties are not ambit to constitution?
What type of application is this?which allows pathetic,criminal,corrupted mindset to elect and rule us but does not give an authority to army to launch operation against those militants who initiated a state within state?
Why this constitution is not implemented on those politicians who are characterless,wieners,criminals?

Agreed.totally agreed,you speak words of my mind and heart,just perfect addition to my post,just perfect!

Constitution?secur..why all constitution works for army sector only ?why political parties are not ambit to constitution?

I told you something last night during the conversation .

Because , hypocrisy and double standards are mated with our DNA . That is why ! What is this if not a clear violation of the constitution of Pakistan ?

I told you something last night during the conversation .

Because , hypocrisy and double standards are mated with our DNA . That is why ! What is this if not a clear violation of the constitution of Pakistan ?

Oh my God,now we have just elaborated the definition of Demonic attitude which we have discussed earlier and linked it with our yesterday's conversation,totally agreed.

Oh chal baye bara aya - if it was in my hands- I would have arranged a meeting for likes you with 72 virgins by now ; you would not have to wait to blow yourself up......

Apologies to all; as many know me, I usually do not respond in such tone but its the kind of these people who make me sick and disgust me :bad:
ALL TRUE_; YES- ILLEGAL ACTIONs require police action not a full scale military operations; Using OUT OF PROPORTION force is a serious crime - A war Crime
MUSHARAF HAS BEEN SINGLED OUT AS THE POLITICAL AUTHORITY, NOT AS A GENERAL; MILITARY UNITS INVOLVED HAS BEEN GIVEN A CLEAN CHIT IN THE REPORT AS THEY WERE ORDERED TO DO THAT BY THE POLITICAL AUTHORITY!

THESE ARE ALLEGATIONS OR TRUTH - THE TENNIS MATCH WILL CONTINUE FOREVER, BUT JUST LISTEN TO MY SOLUTION FOR ONCE " CALL THE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS OF THE UNIT WHO DID THE OPERATION AND THEN IN FRONT OF PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE OF WELL KNOWN POLITICAL PARTIES, MILITARY REPRESENTATIVES AND JUDICIARY THEY TAKE OATH ON THEIR HOLY BOOK AND TELL ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED" IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SOLUTION THEN THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG-
PS I THINK THE INQUIRY COMMISSION HEARD SOME MILITARY PERSONALS INVOLVED , AT LEAST!

O]k,but then also call all those political mindsets too who supported it,also those media persons who pressurized Mr.Musharraf to launch strike and who assured him in press club that they will not blame him.

If in my power, I would- but just a note aside { going by media or acting on the assurances of some one is called stupidity esp. on the part of a general}

Oh chal baye bara aya - if it was in my hands- I would have arranged a meeting for likes you with 72 virgins by now ; you would not have to wait to blow yourself up......

Apologies to all; as many know me, I usually do not respond in such tone but its the kind of these people who make me sick and disgust me :bad:
WELL! THANKS! When one does not have arguments, he/she comes down to this level!!! But I refuse to come down to your level!:closed:

WELL! THANKS! When one does not have arguments, he/she comes down to this level!!! But I refuse to come down to your level!:closed:
you really want to start an argument based on facts with me? ok lets start that - I will set only one parameter - you have to stick with this particular case / operation.....done?

@SECUE , @ SLAV DEFENCE: I THINK THIS IS THE POINT OF DISAGREEMENT: THE JUDICIARY IS ONE THAT CAN DECIDE THE USE WAS OUT OF PROPORATION OR NOT- I STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE LONG TERM GAINS FOR PAKISTAN:pakistan:

HERE I CHALLENGE WITH A REFERENCE TO ALL THE PRO- MARTIAL LAW (AND ANTI TALIBAN MIND OF PAKISTAN): IN OCTOBER 1999 NAWAZ SHARIF GOVERNMENT MADE A NUMBER OF STATEMENTS AGAINST TALIBAN, AND PAKISTANI COMMANDOS WERE IN AMERICA UNDER TRAINING FOR OSAMA'S CAPTURE MISSION; THEN THERE WAS MUSHARRAF AND THE REST WAS SILENCE TO BE BROKEN BY US AFTER 9/11! THIS EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POLITICAL AND MILITARY MINDSET: POLITICIANS CAN SEE BETTER AND DEEPER THAN MILITARY GENERALS!

first of all start writing with caps off - it sounds offensive when you write with caps on

You know what pains me even more , that we cant really do anything meaningful for them .

Of course , A person called Einstein described doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results as insanity , that is what we are seeing with democracy in Pakistan . It always was given enough time but in the end , it took the country nearly to the point of no return and the armed forces had to intervene . Yes , they are more than clever for safeguarding their own interests but not that for the national interests and prosperity and dignity of the nation . The army needs to step in before its too late , its now or never !
I beg to differ here with you, though you are right Military is clever when it comes to safeguarding national & personal interests - but clever from who? the likes of Nawaz Shariff & Ch. Pervaiz Elahi or Altaf Bhai who is too busy munching on fish & chips in London.
Military generals might be clever than goons but even they failed to take right decisions in the past. There is no point in chest thumping for the wrongs of Generals in past but the point is to see that we never had an honest leader since Independence.......

Its really shame Secur, Government is demeaning those soldier's sacrifice who lay down their lives for securing your country.. Until and unless these scumbag politicians family become the victim of these kind of terrorist activities, they wont understand the pain of ordinary people..

Well I think these appeasements are done to get in the good books of terrorists. Like insurance for the politicians and judges' families.

Well I think these appeasements are done to get in the good books of terrorists. Like insurance for the politicians and judges' families.

How much longer you think it will work??? After they have control over the country, they do not need these politicians and judges..

How much longer you think it will work??? After they have control over the country, they do not need these politicians and judges..

When situation gets bad for them, They can always run away to Saudi or London, like they always do.

There is no conflict, army has washed its hands of Musharraf.
ohh like they did back in 99?
when NS made genrl butt jee, COAS of the day?
you understanding, is -0 about PAKARMY, if they had washed thier hands, of him there wouldbe no khaki,s standing on gurd around, chak shezad by this time?
well, whatever this case is going to bring, you will remember it forever!

When situation gets bad for them, Tru can always run away to Saudi or London, like they always do.

it wont happen this time read the history how ZAB was hangged, they will never had a chance to get any flight?
i can promise, that!

it wont happen this time read the history how ZAB was hangged, they will never had a chance to get any flight?
i can promise, that!

Most of your leaders run away from the country when their tenure ends. Zardari is the first one not to do so.

I beg to differ here with you, though you are right Military is clever when it comes to safeguarding national & personal interests - but clever from who? the likes of Nawaz Shariff & Ch. Pervaiz Elahi or Altaf Bhai who is too busy munching on fish & chips in London.
Military generals might be clever than goons but even they failed to take right decisions in the past. There is no point in chest thumping for the wrongs of Generals in past but the point is to see that we never had an honest leader since Independence.......

with all the mistakes, still pakistani army genrl,s were best for, this nation, & were never croupt like pakistani politicians?

Most of your leaders run away from the country when their tenure ends. Zardari is the first one not to do so.

mostly our, militry leaders were here, they never ran no where?

Back
Top Bottom