What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

He does not have to think about it. PML-N is a well known supporter of terrorist groups in Punjab so its not surprising that a case has been registered by terrorists..only in Pakistan terrorists can file a case against the Ex-President of the state.

And i hear typical bullsh!t on this forum that pakistani is liberal and all that crap..bullsh!T..Pakistan is a radical hellhole.

@Sedqal ,
see here is a batman rising, & hitting you out?
now do i still need a answer to reply you back?;):smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
with all the mistakes, still pakistani army genrl,s were best for, this nation, & were never croupt like pakistani politicians?

mostly our, militry leaders were here, they never ran no where?
yes - did I not say that?

yes - did I not say that?

my friend, you are looking for angel to run this country, but i just think differently?
i think, time is comming soon , when these traitors & thier political & judicial supporters will reach thier ultimate end, by the hands of patriots!
thts all i can say!

Secur,my friend...
I am seeing two types of threats now:

1)External threat
2)Internal threat

1)External threat:

I-US,India

For the sake of regional hegemony they may take benefit.

II-Iran

Insecure of Pakistan's foreign policy and sees Pakistan as US ally may response aggressively,if any militant succeed to enter via Pakistan border to Iran

III-Afghan militants

Seeing us as US ally may support our internal militants such as BLA etc

2)Internal Threats:

I-BLA,LEJ,SSP and TTP will observe weakness of civil regime and work hard to make strong hold and I am afraid that if not stopped,then their tentacles may reach to the crypt of this land

Solution:

I- We must work on our foreign policy
II- We must decide our response/reaction to terrorist organization as aggressive.
III-We must release Mr.Musharraf,invite him and his team on round table conference and discuss lapses which resulted to Lal Masjid siege which was a catastrophe and a nightmare for people of Pakistan,instead of arresting him.
@Luftwaffe what is your analysis?

@Slav Defence, US-India has taken long benefit out of Pakistan since 1999 and specifically india since 2008...External Threats have always been there nothing has changed only that india has grew 10 times more active and stronger.

Pakistani government has no voice it has been like that since 2008 specifically whether its DAMs/water treaty Kashmir, raymond davis, ops OBL, Salala...

The only reason US has been reluctant to use force inside Iran is because Pakistan the only last standing genuine [undeclared] ally of Iran otherwise the entire globe has dumped Iran including hindustan and China can always move on we've seen that recently when US signaled attacking Syria both russia and China back away. Pakistan has no strong foreign policy after 1988 up till today..musharraf's foreign policy was "yes master" and as always US throws away their puppets once their objectives are complete infact zaradai have been a better man for US than musharraf.

I believe all that you explained is taking place it has been like that since 2001...There are not less then 10+ major terrorist groups/organizations active across Pakistan and are actively being supported by afghan/pakistani militants. Anyone who thinks afghan militants/taliban are going to be our buddies after US leave is in for a wrong ride, these talibans/militants have a highest bidders US and saudis obviously they're paid well to serve their interests first.

I must disagree musharraf had a chance he lost it badly and many in Pakistanis blame musharraf for bringing War to the door steps and musharraf being directly responsible for 50,000 KPK civilians and Armed Forces personnel for the bad decision to join WOT. I agree musharraf should be released and throw out of Pakistan he has nothing new to offer no new plan accept to throw jawans to fight terrorists for another 10 year round nor Pakistan Army has effective plan as how to end terrorism/WOT this is major headache.

Whether bughti's death or Lal Masjid both were right decisions of musharraf, the problem is Army is not backing musharraf they should come forward with evidence and submit it to SC but even if musharraf is cleared of these two cases and even in benaazir case he would still be prosecuted for Military Coup Martial Law which is illegal suspending constitution, arresting judges and CJ, imposing emergency abrogating and illegal addition to constitution and being president and army chief at the same time, musharraf is badly trap but rightly trapped due his own ill actions and judiciary is biased as well but this is reaction to musharraf's illegal and wrong actions...only US can save musharraf but honestly not interested in whatever happens to him.

@Slav Defence, US-India has taken long benefit out of Pakistan since 1999 and specifically india since 2008...External Threats have always been there nothing has changed only that india has grew 10 times more active and stronger.

The only reason US has been reluctant to use force inside Iran is because Pakistan the only last standing genuine [undeclared] ally of Iran otherwise the entire globe has dumped Iran including hindustan and China can always move on we've seen that recently when US signaled attacking Syria both russia and China back away. Pakistan has no strong foreign policy after 1988 up till today..musharraf's foreign policy was "yes master" and as always US throws away their puppets once their objectives are complete infact zaradai have been a better man for US than musharraf.

I believe all that you explained is taking place it has been like that since 2001...There are not less then 10+ major terrorist groups/organizations active across Pakistan and are actively being supported by afghan/pakistani militants. Anyone who thinks afghan militants/taliban are going to be our buddies after US leave is in for a wrong ride, these talibans/militants have a highest bidders US and saudis obviously they're paid well to serve their interests first.

I must disagree musharraf had a chance he lost it badly and many in Pakistanis blame musharraf for bringing War to the door steps and musharraf being directly responsible for 50,000 KPK civilians and Armed Forces personnel for the bad decision to join WOT. I agree musharraf should be released and throw out of Pakistan he has nothing new to offer no new plan accept to throw jawans to fight terrorists for another 10 year round nor Pakistan Army has effective plan as how to end terrorism/WOT this is major headache.

Whether bughti's death or Lal Masjid both were right decisions of musharraf, the problem is Army is not backing musharraf they should come forward with evidence and submit it to SC but even if musharraf is cleared of these two cases and even in benaazir case he would still be prosecuted for Military Coup Martial Law which is illegal suspending constitution, arresting judges and CJ imposing emergency abrogating and illal addition to constitution and being president and army chief at the same time, musharraf is badly trap but rightly trapped due his own ill actions and judiciary is biased as well but this is reaction to musharraf's illegal and wrong actions...only US can save musharraf but honestly not interested in whatever happens to him.

Agreed..very well written..as I have explained in my earlier report,The Echidna of terrorism|Part one-Operation Sunrise,the lapses of Mr.Musharraf's foreign policy and strategic mistake which he made by supporting Operation Enduring freedom and supporting unconditional support to US against those Taliban who where themselves were US and Pakistan's ally against soviet war.It was a bad idea and mother of all problems,I have also mentioned that in the end,there was no choice left for him except to launch such operations,as the main lapse was related to our false policy and mishandling those mujaheddin who were US-PAK ally against soviet war,and the main reason was 'confusion' of foreign policy.
Pakistan was sandwiched between US and Mujaheddin,Mr.Musharraf was left with no other choice but to choose the most powerful group as an ally which was NATO.
But then where things went wrong?
Let us rewind and analyse before 9/11 incident,ah..here is the main lapse:

-The training of mujaheddin was not halted
-Those who were trained were not deviated to any constructive work
-Government of Pakistan does not prepared homework when Taliban were formed

So my actual conclusion:
Why we haven't worked to deweaponsize those mujaheddin which we have raised,forget Afghanistan,it cannot be done there but in Pakistan we must have worked so that they foreign elements will not influence through them and use them as a portal for their activities?

Agreed..very well written..as I have explained in my earlier report,The Echidna of terrorism|Part one-Operation Sunrise,the lapses of Mr.Musharraf's foreign policy and strategic mistake which he made by supporting Operation Enduring freedom and supporting unconditional support to US against those Taliban who where themselves were US and Pakistan's ally against soviet war.It was a bad idea and mother of all problems,I have also mentioned that in the end,there was no choice left for him except to launch such operations,as the main lapse was related to our false policy and mishandling those mujaheddin who were US-PAK ally against soviet war,and the main reason was 'confusion' of foreign policy.
Pakistan was sandwiched between US and Mujaheddin,Mr.Musharraf was left with no other choice but to choose the most powerful group as an ally which was NATO.
But then where things went wrong?
Let us rewind and analyse before 9/11 incident,ah..here is the main lapse:

-The training of mujaheddin was not halted
-Those who were trained were not deviated to any constructive work
-Government of Pakistan does not prepared homework when Taliban were formed

So my actual conclusion:
Why we haven't worked to deweaponsize those mujaheddin which we have raised,forget Afghanistan,it cannot be done there but in Pakistan we must have worked so that they foreign elements will not influence through them and use them as a portal for their activities?

That is the problem non [Pak Generals] are willing to acknowledge/accept their blunders after 1990/91...All training, relations, equipment should have been halted. We had a bet these would come to our help to liberate Kashmir and any other conflict it all backedfire they came at us because they were/are paid good by saudis/US. The damage is done these militants are even bigger danger than tamils it took 27 years for sri lanka to eradicate terrorists how long would it take Pakistan when iran/afghanistan/india borders us when all 3 support militants and fiddle inside Pakistan.

We do not have a strong independent policy nor will to to face US/saudis verbally. Independent policy only comes when you are not dependent financially on Nations and organizations like saudi arabia/US/UK/islamic bank/imf/wb...only economically strong Pakistan can have the will, sincerely and strength...current regime is no different than musharraf or zardari's ppp.

We can't clear/de-weaponize areas like deri bughti, karachi, major areas in KPK how are we going to de-weaponize afghan militants. You see the problem is a spill over forgot india and afghanistan how are we going to cear layari and certain other no go locations inside sindh. There isn't even a policy to register madrassas with registered mullah/khadem and registered students. Who is going to do that because we can expect that from ppp/pml-n regimes and islamic political parties are extremely against such policies.

That is the problem non [Pak Generals] are willing to acknowledge/accept their blunders after 1990/91...All training, relations, equipment should have been halted. We had a bet these would come to our help to liberate Kashmir and any other conflict it all backedfire they came at us because they were/are paid good by saudis/US. The damage is done these militants are even bigger danger than tamils it took 27 years for sri lanka to eradicate terrorists how long would it take Pakistan when iran/afghanistan/india borders us when all 3 support militants and fiddle inside Pakistan.

We do not have a strong independent policy nor will to to face US/saudis verbally. Independent policy only comes when you are not dependent financially on Nations and organizations like saudi arabia/US/UK/islamic bank/imf/wb...only economically strong Pakistan can have the will, sincerely and strength...current regime is no different than musharraf or zardari's ppp.

We can't clear/de-weaponize areas like deri bughti, karachi, major areas in KPK how are we going to de-weaponize afghan militants. You see the problem is a spill over forgot india and afghanistan how are we going to cear layari and certain other no go locations inside sindh. There isn't even a policy to register madrassas with registered mullah/khadem and registered students. Who is going to do that because we can expect that from ppp/pml-n regimes and islamic political parties are extremely against such policies.

Summary: We trained the terrorists, then we lost control, and now we cannot get rid of them. It spells loads of trouble for us now.

Spot on dear brother..spot on...very well said,just like @Secur you made a perfect addition to my post,brilliant response!
Exactly,this is the main problem,we can't deweaponize them now completely nor we can halt the foreign influence via them,there is another problem,we also can't launch operation against all organizations directly,you see..if you launch operation against one and destroy it,it multiplies into two..thus we need such a solution and strategy which:

-Halts their growth and multiplication ie formation of more organizations.
-Destroy/halt the parent organizations as well so that they don't give birth to new organizations further.

Thus I am working on current report which is exclusively for Pakistan Defence Team with title The Echidna of terrorism:current policy and ultimate solution,the part three and final episode of my counter terrorism series,therefore I hope that you will enjoy reading it.Inshallah:)

Summary: We trained the terrorists, then we lost control, and now we cannot get rid of them. It spells loads of trouble for us now.

We never lost the Control - We ignored them, would be a better term that suits the situation.
What wrong we did was we left them / we allowed them to get settle with in our communities, We allowed them to flow into our society, We allowed them to open madrasas in every corner of the Country, We ignored (looked away) when they were marrying the locals......

We picked them off right we left them - had we lost the control you will be seeing US blaming it all on us.....

We never lost the Control - We ignored them, would be a better term that suits the situation.
What wrong we did was we left them / we allowed them to get settle with in our communities, We allowed them to flow into our society, We allowed them to open madrasas in every corner of the Country, We ignored (looked away) when they were marrying the locals......

We picked them off right we left them - had we lost the control you will be seeing US blaming it all on us.....

Let me put in this way: we lost the ability to use them for the purposes we originally intended by allowing them to seep far and wide into the fabric of our society as you describe it. Now how do we cut them out without damaging ourselves?

Let me put in this way: we lost the ability to use them for the purposes we originally intended by allowing them to seep far and wide into the fabric of our society as you describe it. Now how do we cut them out without damaging ourselves?

If we need to play 'gambit' then we will,because if we don't take measures now then they will penetrate to the crypt of this land.

What game is this "gambit"? I do not understand.

My dear this is a chess term in which the player makes a sacrifice to get benefit-

My dear friend,the context of my above statement was,that if you are assuming that since they are penetrated to the very fabric of our society,therefore I will say that if we need to sacrifice some pawns to recover our position then we must-
So we must continue to work on solution,rather then assuming with despair that we can't.This was a dirty game and I am afraid that it well get more dirty if not resolved soon.:)

:mod:
Why not our leader try to understand this issue behind the spittle game to destabilizing the country.

What are the relevant subjects that are focusing in this issue ?,,
Only register a case will also led toward dissolving a case vary smoothly as it was register .......

Back
Top Bottom