What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

My dear this is a chess term in which the player makes a sacrifice to get benefit-

My dear friend,the context of my above statement was,that if you are assuming that since they are penetrated to the very fabric of our society,therefore I will say that if we need to sacrifice some pawns to recover our position then we must-
So we must continue to work on solution,rather then assuming with despair that we can't.This was a dirty game and I am afraid that it well get more dirty if not resolved soon.:)

I see, but the opening gambit is usually played early on in the game, right? Now the situation is more like checkmate in three moves. Do we have the vision to see how we can avoid it at this late stage? I look forward to your echidna article.

I see, but the opening gambit is usually played early on in the game, right? Now the situation is more like checkmate in three moves. Do we have the vision to see how we can avoid it at this late stage? I look forward to your echidna article.

you don't understand my friend,we will now play gambit when we will start our homework from now on to resolve such mess.We haven't even prepared our strategies to resolve such issue, honestly speaking.
The game of strike isn't started yet,it will begin now,when civil regime will finally make up their mind to launch proper policy against militants.

Let me put in this way: we lost the ability to use them for the purposes we originally intended by allowing them to seep far and wide into the fabric of our society as you describe it. Now how do we cut them out without damaging ourselves?

There is no easy way when it comes to countering terrorism, there is only one way and that is the hardway, and this had been the case everywhere, regardless of the fact where we are, American public had to pay the price, as their loved ones were sent to die, those who came back had ptsd, those who did not want to become a part of this war against terrorism had to pay the price when econmy hit the road and they lost their jobs, homes and life.

If we need to play 'gambit' then we will,because if we don't take measures now then they will penetrate to the crypt of this land.

Playing gambit with those who are not worthy of it spoils the fun, what fun is there when you know the next person is going to cheat.......my dear in this case its like playing gambit with pool of fire or ocean with high waves and storm........where you know chances of survival are less....

There is no easy way when it comes to countering terrorism, there is only one way and that is the hardway, and this had been the case everywhere, regardless of the fact where we are, American public had to pay the price, as their loved ones were sent to die, those who came back had ptsd, those who did not want to become a part of this war against terrorism had to pay the price when econmy hit the road and they lost their jobs, homes and life.

Yes, true what you say, but look at the resolve of the US people to stand behind their armed forces and to defeat terrorism against their country, whatever it takes. Our problems are much worse than theirs, but do we have a similar strength of resolve to back our forces and defeat the terrorists?

Playing gambit with those who are not worthy of it spoils the fun, what fun is there when you know the next person is going to cheat.......my dear in this case its like playing gambit with pool of fire or ocean with high waves and storm........where you know chances of survival are less....

Balixd..my friend,the context isn't here of dignity of our opponent but to work on perfect strategy to halt/stop them,that is why I am saying that even if we need to sacrifice those elements who are fabricated to our society then we must.

Yes, true what you say, but look at the resolve of the US people to stand behind their armed forces and to defeat terrorism against their country, whatever it takes. Our problems are much worse than theirs, but do we have a similar strength of resolve to back our forces and defeat the terrorists?

The problem is, we lack the willingness to do, we have many enthusiasts on the forum who want to make contribution and talk about change, but when it comes to coming out in the sun and doing something, they just back off. I am not talking about revolution, protests and rallys, am talking about those sitting in the bureaucracy. Every year thoisands of young, motivated and talented take PMS and CSS exams, most of them have tasted the dust, sweat and the sun, they know the problems, they have the solution and yet they fail to change the system when the themselves become part of system........something i never got my head around......

As far as general public is concerned than as Iqbal said, they are in Khawab e khaflat, and we dont have Iqbal and Quaid to wake them up :( :cray:

Balixd..my friend,the context isn't here of dignity of our opponent but to work on perfect strategy to halt/stop them,that is why I am saying that even if we need to sacrifice those elements who are fabricated to our society then we must.

Idk what you mean here, are you try to implicate that we sacrifice our own just to kill thugs? Sacrificing innocent lives to kill those who are not even worthy off it? You do know there are ways of winiing the chess without sacrificing the innocent

The problem is, we lack the willingness to do, we have many enthusiasts on the forum who want to make contribution and talk about change, but when it comes to coming out in the sun and doing something, they just back off. I am not talking about revolution, protests and rallys, am talking about those sitting in the bureaucracy. Every year thoisands of young, motivated and talented take PMS and CSS exams, most of them have tasted the dust, sweat and the sun, they know the problems, they have the solution and yet they fail to change the system when the themselves become part of system........something i never got my head around......

As far as general public is concerned than as Iqbal said, they are in Khawab e khaflat, and we dont have Iqbal and Quaid to wake them up :( :cray:

The system always wins! Why do you think I say the things I say? Because I know that our system is firmly entrenched in its ways and will not change short of a revolution. Which is nowhere to be seen.

Idk what you mean here, are you try to implicate that we sacrifice our own just to kill thugs? Sacrificing innocent lives to kill those who are not even worthy off it? You do know there are ways of winiing the chess without sacrificing the innocent

No,when I said,those who are fabricated within our society I meant to say those black listed,corrupted politicians,or those middle elements which we were discussing last night.
Don't you remember our yesterday's conversation my best buddy?in which I was talking of rehab and you were discussing of media response?:undecided:

Totally agreed,because our system supports and shelters such corrupted mindset,as our politicians are succeed to mold system and to create a specific lobby,which favors them.

@Slav Defence, US-India has taken long benefit out of Pakistan since 1999 and specifically india since 2008...External Threats have always been there nothing has changed only that india has grew 10 times more active and stronger.Pakistani government has no voice it has been like that since 2008 specifically whether its DAMs/water treaty Kashmir, raymond davis, ops OBL, Salala...

The only reason US has been reluctant to use force inside Iran is because Pakistan the only last standing genuine [undeclared] ally of Iran otherwise the entire globe has dumped Iran including hindustan and China can always move on we've seen that recently when US signaled attacking Syria both russia and China back away. Pakistan has no strong foreign policy after 1988 up till today..musharraf's foreign policy was "yes master" and as always US throws away their puppets once their objectives are complete infact zaradai have been a better man for US than musharraf.

I believe all that you explained is taking place it has been like that since 2001...There are not less then 10+ major terrorist groups/organizations active across Pakistan and are actively being supported by afghan/pakistani militants. Anyone who thinks afghan militants/taliban are going to be our buddies after US leave is in for a wrong ride, these talibans/militants have a highest bidders US and saudis obviously they're paid well to serve their interests first.

I must disagree musharraf had a chance he lost it badly and many in Pakistanis blame musharraf for bringing War to the door steps and musharraf being directly responsible for 50,000 KPK civilians and Armed Forces personnel for the bad decision to join WOT. I agree musharraf should be released and throw out of Pakistan he has nothing new to offer no new plan accept to throw jawans to fight terrorists for another 10 year round nor Pakistan Army has effective plan as how to end terrorism/WOT this is major headache.

Whether bughti's death or Lal Masjid both were right decisions of musharraf, the problem is Army is not backing musharraf they should come forward with evidence and submit it to SC but even if musharraf is cleared of these two cases and even in benaazir case he would still be prosecuted for Military Coup Martial Law which is illegal suspending constitution, arresting judges and CJ, imposing emergency abrogating and illegal addition to constitution and being president and army chief at the same time, musharraf is badly trap but rightly trapped due his own ill actions and judiciary is biased as well but this is reaction to musharraf's illegal and wrong actions...only US can save musharraf but honestly not interested in whatever happens to him.
US-India has taken long benefit out of Pakistan since 1999 and specifically india since 2008...External Threats have always been there nothing has changed only that india has grew 10 times more active and stronger.

Pakistani government has no voice it has been like that since 2008 specifically whether its DAMs/water treaty Kashmir, raymond davis, ops OBL, Salala.

wow, here you are accepting before 2008 everything was good , pakistan was a great voice?
so that means musharaf was,enough? mr think tanker?

suspending constitution, arresting judges and CJ, imposing emergency abrogating and illegal addition to constitution and being president and army chief at the same time, musharraf is badly trap but rightly trapped due his own ill actions and judiciary is biased as well but this is reaction to musharraf's illegal and wrong actions...
wow what a great contradictions! mr think tanker?

suspending the same monte -carlo judges who took oath to him, o mean PCO, where was then the dam constitution?
then there should be a trail of those PCO judges , who did made his marshallaw legal, just because they were about to get the dam power?

your dam love to the dam, CJ is just a laughble fact, now a days specially after the, reality has oppened itself, to the pakistanis that these judges are only working for thier power & thier croupt dealings, to make money?
for all the dam terrorists & traitors they only have the free doors of freedom, thts what is the dam constitution is all about?
looking back, at great democracy like england, where there is no written constitution , its astonishing that no traitor or terrorist walk free?
stop living in the dream world of your unrealstic unjustyfied illusions?
guys like you are the ones who conspirated with, taitorious judiciary helped by prostitute media ,& RAW & CIA PAID self severving moraly & financialy croupt politicians?
that time you were, claphing your hands in the love of damocrazy, free judiciary, free media?
its been long enough that damocrazy is full power, where pakistan stands now?
against a patriotic pakistani govt led by patriotic musharaf, which was 10 times stronger in every field by now?
dont wory, you & your monte-carlo PCO, judges will sign up again , when the staff car be there again for them , just like ever they done before or be ready for a grand marshall militry- jury for the dangerous punishments in the spot?:smokin:
only then you will witness the real justice, anyone doing his part of traitory against pakistan ,its army , its peoples, its state?
I promise you it ill include all the burqa posh commando mullhas, PCO monte carlo judges, RAW & CIA paid media & politicians?

Last edited by a moderator:
story4.gif

Back
Top Bottom