What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

yeah whatever man..its just semantics..i am totally disappointed..the situation is just so dismal...do you still have any hope left?

Almost on the edge
totally loosing hope is a sin and thats what I want to avoid because the All Mighty is All Seeing and such great injustice will not go unpunished

but one thing is for sure, I am a dinasour and my time is gone. I see late teenagers with bloodshot eyes and seeking blood, cursing military, praising taliban and justifying the carnage at shrines, mosques and buses travelling to Mastung, Parachinar and Gilgit and the these teenagers are not from the deprived and madrassa dwellers but from middle class families with all comforts of life. they make tribute videos for taliban and want to rid the white part of our flag.

My words cant even express my anger at the moment . Dont even want to mention anything about the civilian leadership , the judiciary and the media . Let me just smoke a cigarette , calm the mind a bit and plan seriously to leave the country at a later date . Too pessimistic looking at the future . Next , we should hand over the country to terrorists/militants and replace the picture of Quaid-e-Azam with that of Mullah Omar ! :angry:

Almost on the edge
totally loosing hope is a sin and thats what I want to avoid because the All Mighty is All Seeing and such great injustice will not go unpunished

but one thing is for sure, I am a dinasour and my time is gone. I see late teenagers with bloodshot eyes and seeking blood, cursing military, praising taliban and justifying the carnage at shrines, mosques and buses travelling to Mastung, Parachinar and Gilgit and the these teenagers are not from the deprived and madrassa dwellers but from middle class families with all comforts of life. they make tribute videos for taliban and want to rid the white part of our flag.

You just may have seen and described our national future.

My words cant even express my anger at the moment . Dont even want to mention anything about the civilian leadership , the judiciary and the media . Let me just smoke a cigarette , calm the mind a bit and plan seriously to leave the country at a later date . Too pessimistic looking at the future . Next , we should hand over the country to terrorists/militants and replace the picture of Quaid-e-Azam with that of Mullah Omar ! :angry:

So you were not prepared for all such drama?or you have expected something from our useless civil regime?or you have thought some improvement?
I knew that this will happen,when commission of Lal Masjid case was established,I knew it and I have even said in my earlier report that commission is working on wrong direction,but nobody listened.

He isn't wrong - I see nothing different . But him being an elder and more experienced , his words carry more weight than mine .

I read your post too, with the observation that it is not healthy to smoke tobacco. Actually, it is not safe to live in Pakistan for any length of time either. If anyone can move up their plans to leave, it may not be a bad idea.

So you were not prepared for all such drama?or you have expected something from our useless civil regime?or you have thought some improvement?
I knew that this will happen,when commission of Lal Masjid case was established,I knew it and I have even said in my earlier report that comission is working on wrong direction,but nobody listened.

Of course not ! For God's sake and for the love of all that is holy , this is insanity beyond anyone could ever imagine . Now terrorists will launch cases against the army leaders , honestly . Was this left to be seen , my friend ? I give not a crap about any commission on the so called ' armed innocents ' firing at the forces and going to the hell in the meantime . Its about time , the 111th Brigade takes control and sends Ganja to the gallows !

I wish there was a way to disown these people, carve up a tiny piece of land somewhere put em' all in, then build a great wall around them and watch them as they kill each other.

I read your post too, with the observation that it is not healthy to smoke tobacco. Actually, it is not safe to live in Pakistan for any length of time either. If anyone can move up their plans to leave, it may not be a bad idea.

Yes it isn't , but I know not of any faster acting depressant by any route of administration . F0cked up beyond all recognition they call it , right ?

@Ammad Malik

Watch your language, it's one thing to condemn and another to insult our soldiers with such vulgar language.

Our soldiers are dear to us, and you imbeciles spit on their sacrifices.
So, why don't you move to Afghanistan or North Waziristan and join your buddies, Pakistan doesn't need any more people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course not ! For God's sake and for the love of all that is holy , this is insanity beyond anyone could ever imagine . Now terrorists will launch cases against the army leaders , honestly . Was this left to be seen , my friend ? I give not a crap about any commission on the so called ' armed innocents ' firing at the forces and going to the hell in the meantime . Its about time , the 111th Brigade takes control and sends Ganja to the gallows !

Secur,my friend...
I am seeing two types of threats now:

1)External threat
2)Internal threat

1)External threat:

I-US,India

For the sake of regional hegemony they may take benefit.

II-Iran

Insecure of Pakistan's foreign policy and sees Pakistan as US ally may response aggressively,if any militant succeed to enter via Pakistan border to Iran

III-Afghan militants

Seeing us as US ally may support our internal militants such as BLA etc

2)Internal Threats:

I-BLA,LEJ,SSP and TTP will observe weakness of civil regime and work hard to make strong hold and I am afraid that if not stopped,then their tentacles may reach to the crypt of this land

Solution:

I- We must work on our foreign policy
II- We must decide our response/reaction to terrorist organization as aggressive.
III-We must release Mr.Musharraf,invite him and his team on round table conference and discuss lapses which resulted to Lal Masjid siege which was a catastrophe and a nightmare for people of Pakistan,instead of arresting him.
@Luftwaffe what is your analysis?

may those responsible rot in hell forever

How many of you people reading my post , are aware of the term ' useful idiots ' ? Another fine example awaits you here .

Wont say nothing about stockpiling sophisticated weapons and making hideouts in the place they were supposed to study , nothing absolutely about taking the law in their own hands and challenging the writ of the state , nothing about making a mockery of Pakistan in front of the world with their Burqa and Danda dance on the streets and making Islamabad look like some sort of Taliban stronghold , nothing about kidnapping people and capturing libraries and not a word about firing at the forces and killing them !

Just use the goddamn religion and get away with it .

You mean anti-depressant? Take care of your health first and foremost, the rest can all follow.

No , my friend . Not the anti depressants , of course . Just referring generally to different classes of drugs used to calm one down . Nicotine does that in the shortest period of time .

@Ammad Malik

Watch your language, it's one thing to condemn and another to insult our soldiers with such vulgar language.

Our soldiers are dear to us, and you imbeciles spit on their sacrifices.
So, why don't you move to Afghanistan or North Waziristan and join your buddies, Pakistan doesn't need any more people like you.

Hold on my friend,let him speak.I want to see that how can he see our armymen as villains and those funded militants as victims ,I want to see why he thinks like that?
@Jungibaaz ask him these questions and also to those who are against the Jamiya Hafsa Operation:

-Isn’t abduction was contrary to sharia and Islam?

-Isn’t it contrary to Islam to built mosques in illegally captured areas? Why they run campaigns in this regard? Just because authorities have demolished illegally constructed mosque?

-Establishing your own sharia court and warning of suicide bombings in case of denial, what type of justice is this?

-Burning ministry office, and killing various innocent civilians and harming public property, how can we consider this as Islamic way of jihad? What is the definition of jihad then according to you?

-According to ISPR, weapons were recovered Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa complexes, were as follows:
Russian and Chinese variant RPG rockets, anti-tank and anti-personnel landmines, suicide bombing belts, three to five .22-caliber rifles, RPD, RPK and RPK-74 light machine guns, Dragunov sniper rifles, SKS rifles, AK-47s, pistols, night vision equipment, and more than 50,000 rounds of various caliber ammunition, where as Lesser sophisticated items and weaponry recovered from the complex included three crates of gasoline bombs prepared in green soft drink bottles, gas masks, recoilless rifles, two-way radios, large plastic buckets containing homemade bombs the size of tennis balls, as well as knives—
Thus how could be such equipment be discovered from innocent civilians and students?

-If they were innocent civilians with no weapons why, it took 36 hours to fully secure the complex and remove the booby traps?how they were mastered to create such traps?

Back
Top Bottom