What's new

Lal Masjid cleric's murder case registered against Musharraf

bhai, if we go by their definition @Hyperion will not only be the emperor of naswarville but of Kafirs too :haha: .....
keeping fun aside, PMLN is right on track we many of us expected, 3 months have passed and Govt is still in limbo, getting all parties aboard is a joke , if this is the case than I suggest NA & Senate needs to be dissolved if they are going to listen to Parties.......and if they call on APC for terrorists than I demand them for an APC to tackle karachi situation......

Did you see CH.Nisar's today's press briefing? they are still confused, whether to call for talks or bla bla bla (btw Punjab is pushing its sources in Militant groups to keep it low in Punjab :whistle: )

Well I am still amazed if some really had expected something from civil regime especially PPP and PML-N.
you still expect some change from them and their influenced,politicized judiciary although we are evident of their past?
I cried when Mr.Sahrif was elected for the third time.I don't feel pity on my Pakistani friends who have elected them,but on those who haven't,for my jinxed army.

Et Tu Brute? :woot:

Yeah even me,Brutus..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what @batmannow thinks about it :coffee:
He does not have to think about it. PML-N is a well known supporter of terrorist groups in Punjab so its not surprising that a case has been registered by terrorists..only in Pakistan terrorists can file a case against the Ex-President of the state.

And i hear typical bullsh!t on this forum that pakistani is liberal and all that crap..bullsh!T..Pakistan is a radical hellhole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed,but since taliban sympathizers demand source,therefore I thought to give one.
Seriously,expecting some sense from civil regime is just a dream.I demand Marshal Law

WHILE in Other News , Ch Nisar says , Pakistan army needs public backing to take on the terrorists

Army needs public backing to take on militants: Nisar - DAWN.COM

what a pity and disgraceful state of affairs that the public is still not sold to the idea of which side it is supposed to support. over 10 years have past and maybe another decade will pass and it will still be thinking if its our war or not.
by then most of the soldiers will be either killed or serving jail terms due to this Judiciary

the victims of the terrorism cruse this judiciary and the pro-terrorist lawyers everyday

WHILE in Other News , Ch Nisar says , Pakistan army needs public backing to take on the terrorists

what a pity and disgraceful state of affairs that the public is still not sold to the idea of which side it is supposed to support. over 10 years have past and maybe another decade will pass and it will still be thinking if its our war or not.
by then most of the soldiers will be either killed or serving jail terms due to this Judiciary

the victims of the terrorism cruse this judiciary and the pro-terrorist lawyers everyday

There is no conflict, army has washed its hands of Musharraf.

=root;4720790]He does not have to think about it. PML-N is a well known support of terrorist groups in Punjab so its not surprising that a case has been registered by terrorists..only in Pakistan terrorists can file a case against the Ex-President of the state.

'Abbi to ibtidai ishq hai rota hai kya, aagay aagay dekhiye hota hai kya'

I don;'t know why we even maintain a charade/facade that good work is going on in Pakistan - In fact, terrorists are winning and half the **** population is terrorist imho. i think they will only learn their lesson after a good spanking by international forces like NATO then they will understand why Musharraf joined US Mission after 9/11. These a$$holes want to fight America with their AK-47's.

This is the main reason due to which our security sectors and civil regime collapse.
I saw Mr.Nisar's interview few days ago in which he described the counter terrorism policy,I was reading postulates eagerly,but when I saw Mr.Nisar expressing his confusion to tackle these terrorists organization,I found myself in deep grief and sorrow.
I ask you,what is the benefit,if you activate the so-called deactivated counter-terrorist cell while show your confusion over dealing with such organization which is actually the soul of counter-terrorist policy?
The current policy is without soul,it's policy makers are still expressing their confusion over treatment/response to Taliban,so no matter how much you will work on your LEA and federal agencies to cover lapses,it will fail to work due to your confusion and pseudo policy.
That is why Americans are very successful today,their civil regime and military agency plans together,under the authority of ministry of defense,while our regime is just a joke and has no wisdom to deal with regional games and bigger policy.
Do you know what?when someone says to me that Pakistani agencies are players not victims,then I feel very pleased,because we need such approach,however our plans does not work because of bad politicians and their low-class,racist(punjabi/muhajir/pathan)policies.

There is no conflict, army has washed its hands of Musharraf.

I am talking beyond the personalities
there are more army officers to retire, unless if they seek employment outside the country, they might face criminal charges
because this case sets a wrong precedent.

do you know why our police officers duck and give way to the raiding terrorists? its because they remember what became of their colleagues who originally captured and produced the terrorists to courts but were pursued and killed after the judges freed the terrorists (you guessed it, due to "lack" of evidence) who came after them and not only killed them but their families as well

These a$$holes want to fight America with their AK-47's.

not at all
these A$$holes know that Americans will hurt them bad so they only attack the Pakistani civilians and military.

there are more army officers to retire, unless if they seek employment outside the country, they might face criminal charges

do you know why our police officers duck and give way to the raiding terrorists? its because they remember what became of their colleagues who originally captured and produced the terrorists to courts but were pursued and killed after the judges freed the terrorists (you guessed it, due to "lack" of evidence) who came after them and not only killed them but their families as well

not at all
these A$$holes know that Americans will hurt them bad so they only attack the Pakistani civilians and military.

When our court is too useless and pathetic to even treat a common journalist like Hamid Mir in case of Khalid Khwaja case,then they are powerful millitants:hitwall:

not at all
yeah whatever man..its just semantics..i am totally disappointed..the situation is just so dismal...do you still have any hope left?

yeah whatever man..its just semantics..i am totally disappointed..the situation is just so dismal...do you still have any hope left?

Almost on the edge
totally loosing hope is a sin and thats what I want to avoid because the All Mighty is All Seeing and such great injustice will not go unpunished

but one thing is for sure, I am a dinasour and my time is gone. I see late teenagers with bloodshot eyes and seeking blood, cursing military, praising taliban and justifying the carnage at shrines, mosques and buses travelling to Mastung, Parachinar and Gilgit and the these teenagers are not from the deprived and madrassa dwellers but from middle class families with all comforts of life. they make tribute videos for taliban and want to rid the white part of our flag.

Back
Top Bottom